What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How To Reveg

Red_Greenery said:
I have two plants finishing up on different schedules and I wonder if it would work fine if I harvested the early plant and just left it under 12/12 for a couple of weeks.

I have this same problem, Is this OK???
I have one sativa(2 extra weeks of bloom) and only one grow space, 2cubic ft. micro grow, I need to revegg the other two, because I did not take any clones and I like what I see.

I also am planning on leaving the bottom buds on the plant, can I eventually take them off and smoke them. Or will the bud not be any good???

Peace,
DRKN_MNKY420

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
In DWC, I agree with the two stage reveg thoughts others have posted. I cut the greenery just like the good pics in this thread, and leave the plant for a few days to get over that shock. Then I replant it into a bubbler in my veg, and cut the roots some at that time, and I rinse the roots also [dip into a bucket]. As long as the roots are healthy in dwc, I think you can leave as much as you want, it is a different equation than soil. [unfounded opinion]

The big difference is when the gal starts to try to grow new roots. In soil, the nitro it needs is available in the media, in dwc it is not. By that, I mean in my style of dwc. In dwc, the roots feed on the nitro in the first few hours it goes into the res, until it is depleted, so if I fill the res day one, by day 3, there is no nitrogen in the water that is available. That is critical to the reveg success. So I watch the greens leaf, and use a turkey baster to add a bit of full nutes directly into the base of the plant. If the green fades at all, I increase the dose till we green and happy again.

My gal #3 Prime [RM HP#3, f2], is ready to harvest next week, she is my rejuve this year. Her clones are ready to go, and I have no need, but I am going to rejuve her again, just because she is my friend, and if I can keep my friend alive, so be it. To me, rejuve is a next level, spiritual journey. This is a pic of my first hydro jejuve, silver bubble haze.
H

kennycar

I will have to try this myself after seeing what you guys have done . Now is a good time to try it to because i have had bad luck with trying to get some seeds to sprout lately, so i will harvest the 5 plants i have...wich are ready to chop anyway and try to reveg them.Iam only out a little time if i fail. lol

My thoughts & questions since Im using a WtaerFarm drip system; 50 hydroton and 50 coir.

I use mostly AN products to from seed, etc to harvest

so I flush (2-3days) the plant before harvest (this will also flush the coir as well)
then couple days H2O then start out w/nutes and formulae I use in seedlings (like in my rapid rooter pellets) use rooting hormones (IMA's) which I get from JumpStart as a nute and foliar, switch back to 18/6 to include foliar schedule again, and back into cycle w/veg and re-introducing symbiotic relationship w/bene bacteria into medium? (Voodoo Juice Tarantula, etc)

Even the plant isn't stressed AFTER recouping--i can't see a programmed genetic cycle being disrupted, its not as complicated as animal processes like motherhood or puberty.

I would trim some of the roots in the reservoir I think, but I'm giving it a shot.
I just began soaking some white rhinos to germ this week. :rasta:

peace love and hairgrease,
EM

G

props to meduser for this thread. Information is much appreciated. I don't have much experience in rooting clones, just starting to get into it. So it's good to know there are other ways of keeping the plant alive.

G

plants in coco perlite
and ive flushed for close on 13 days now
will she still be a candadate for a revege??
all help is appreciated,as i never done 1 complete from end cycle??
take care
bil

anyone w/ examples of hydro re vegs?
coco would be cool to see.

Does it effect potency? Smoke reports from 1st grow and 2nd would be cool

Peace love and hairgrease
EM

G

my girl that was revegging kicked the bucket last night....the little nugg that was on the remaining stem dryed up, so i plucked it and smoked it :badday: :rasta:

i've got a paradise sensi star s1 i'm going to have to try and save with a reveg in hydro, i'll post up some snaps as i go, in a few days. :lurk:

spicecowboy

What a great and inspireing thread.

I harvested a Double Dutuch clone that´s very promising.

So I´ll try to reveg this plant.

Hope she don´t get lost, as the smell is as best as it can get, and all the potency is alo amazing...

spice

NOFpuXnk

this is an awesome thread.. i wanna see someone harvest the same plant 6 times.. that would make a stick in some dirt a weed machine.

for some reason this reminds me of the bonsai mom thread

G

EsotericMan said:
sorry to hear that rkrone---get anything from that litttle nug?

Peace love and hairgrease
EM

i mixed it with some local and got extra high off it

DreamMaster

I've just put 4 to reveg and they are doing just fine, all of them are already showing new growing tips, new folliage and are going to be grown again...

DreamMaster

Well yes, I had them in 45 cm round pots (about 20 litres pots), and now i put them in 11 litre square pots. I just took them out of the previous pots, gently, and i took about half the roots they had, by hand, from the outside of the rootball. I didn't notice any drawback at all, they were just put in their new smaller pots and kept growing as if nothing ever happened! I'm using Hesi soil nutes, and i'm now feeding them at less than half the nutes they advise you to use.
They were at a 24/7 light for about 4 weeks and now are at 18/6 wich is more than enough and cheaper too... And i'm using one 105W Blue spectrum Plantagrow bulb (like environlite).

I'll try to post some pics later on...

They are the 4 grapefruit plants i got from female seeds, 2 are keepers and the other 2 are just beeing reveged for another harvest this year.

I just loved this Grapefruit weed, very fruity, dense smoke and very psychoactive...

Last edited: