What's new

How to get Free Nutrients!!!

hazy

Veteran
I got free samples from Cutting Edge Solutions. 6 - 1Qt bottles.

These nutes have worked great so far. i'm almost out of the bloom, so I'll have to order more soon. Or ask for some samples from GH.hehe

bterzz

Veteran
I actually emailed a company awhile back and just got a response today..I wonder how many other emails they've gotten.

tokinblackguy

General Hydro sample pack

General Hydro sample pack

greetings, hope everyone is having luck scoring samples, i know i am!:woohoo:

got the Gen Hydro samples the other day. to my surprise, it was their new line of organic nutes, the "GO" line, (7) 1qt sample bottles of their entire line. the $20 for shipping was well worth it IMHO.

picture.php

tokinblackguy

Roots Organics Entire Line

Roots Organics Entire Line

this is what i would consider the "Cadillac" of sample packs. the good folks at Roots Organics were gracious enough to send multiple samples of their ENTIRE line, plus a few lighters, and some decals, and a very detailed feeding regiment!!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

M

Movintarget

UPS brought the GH sample kit for $15 shipping well worth it. Whats the info for the Root...great find

tokinblackguy

concerning the Roots Organics, check post #68. i didn't just ask, hey send me a bunch of all your stuff. it started with a basic email, just like the others, then a rep replied and wanted to speak over the phone to better determine my needs. next thing i knew, 4 boxes of goodies got delivered:woohoo:

bucshott

Wouldnt have been my Post that ya Read on this other forum would it ?

I know i made the original posts on a few other forums not mentioning any names :p

Its not A Scam At All, Anyone thats Ever been to a Trade show or Home and Garden Show know they Give out Tons of Free shit in hopes that just a few will become customers, No different here, And i am pretty sure we all have spent $$ to buy nutes in the first place so i think its only fair they send out Samples of new products before we spend the Exorborent prices to find we didnt really like the results.

Ill be quite now, Botanicare Sent me 75lb worht of shit haha got their entire lineup as well as the entire Organicare lineup, But i was also the fist person to Do this about 6-8mths ago so they didnt have ten thousand emails askin for freebies, I didnt even have to pay shipping when i did it :) Glad to see they are still giving them out and just ask for you too pay shipping thats totally reasonable and helps to weed out the Scammers.

Guess i forgot this forum, Good lookin out !

Buc

tokinblackguy

Wouldnt have been my Post that ya Read on this other forum would it ?

I know i made the original posts on a few other forums not mentioning any names :p

Its not A Scam At All, Anyone thats Ever been to a Trade show or Home and Garden Show know they Give out Tons of Free shit in hopes that just a few will become customers, No different here, And i am pretty sure we all have spent $$ to buy nutes in the first place so i think its only fair they send out Samples of new products before we spend the Exorborent prices to find we didnt really like the results.

Ill be quite now, Botanicare Sent me 75lb worht of shit haha got their entire lineup as well as the entire Organicare lineup, But i was also the fist person to Do this about 6-8mths ago so they didnt have ten thousand emails askin for freebies, I didnt even have to pay shipping when i did it :) Glad to see they are still giving them out and just ask for you too pay shipping thats totally reasonable and helps to weed out the Scammers.

Guess i forgot this forum, Good lookin out !

Buc

nah buc, i got the idea from a member named Reelbusy over on another site.

H

headfortrinity

I've got botanicare sweet and hydroplex already from the magazine email ad. Biobizz is sending something and gh is sending their kit. I'm gonna try a couple others. Thanks black guy

bucshott

O well either way Good Lookin out bro, I just Posted what i did and got over at TCC figured that mighta been where ya seen er.

Just glad they are still given em out. Now if only i could get the Light Bulb Companies to Send me HPS Bulbs for samples i would be a happy camper, LOL but as they say beggars cant be choosers ill take what i can get . Have a happy HalloweeDy everyone :p

Buc

Great score tbg. So you got 35 quarts, at least 6 packets and a few bags of ? plus lighters and stickers from the Aurora folks...

If those are quart bottles I reckon that's a minimum of $700-$800 of merchandise at retail prices. That reinforces my belief that the nute companies are making obscene profits with huge mark-ups. The mind boggles...

Don't get me wrong--I'm not knocking your endeavor at all. But your massive haul begs the question--just how much (little) does it really cost these companies to produce their products?

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
But your massive haul begs the question--just how much (little) does it really cost these companies to produce their products?

While I could be wrong, the people I have talked to with in this industry tell me that generally the bottle the stuff goes in costs more than whats in it.

With that being said there are lots of hidden costs. Tonnage fee's, etc. Since these companies move around lots of various chemicals the government requires they keep track of every drop. Where it goes, who buys it, etc, for every state. That stuff can make up for serious clerical costs. Not nearly enough to charge $100+ a gallon, but some none the less.

tokinblackguy

yep, those are quart size bottles. 3, not 6 packs of their new "dry mix ferts" that are supposed to be top notch for beds and larger containers with minimal need for additional liquid ferts. the smaller packets are their Oregonism XL, a soluble endo/ecto mycorrizhae, beneficial bacteria, and trichoderma blend. got 12 packets of that and you mix one packet per gallon of water, take the solution and drench at a rate of 4 oz/gal of soil and sprinkle a little when transplanting.

not sure on what cost what and how much they make or anything, all i know is i'm very happy with what i got and if their nutes are half as good as the people that work there, i will be sticking with Roots for future grows as a paying customer of course...LOL

rabid

Good for you tbg. I applaud your initiative. Looks like you're set up for quite a while now.

I'm in Asia so no way is any company gonna send samples to me. Please let us know the results and good luck bro...

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Looks like I wont need to make that trip to the hydro store after all!
picture.php

tokinblackguy

just received the sample pack from Botanicare:

8 oz sample bottles of:
Pure Blend Pro Bloom (soil formula)
Pure Blend Pro Grow
Liquid Karma
Sweet (new Grape version)