What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to get Free Nutrients!!!

tokinblackguy

i got a reply to my original query with a link to the form on Mon. received confirmation email that samples would be sent on the same day.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well Australia sucks

i contacted all the company's listed on the first page and a few others 15 company's in all and do you think i could get any samples from any off them

i did what was suggested but nada

i went to my local stores and the main store i go to and have spent hundreds of $ on nutes said nah we dont get given sample
the second shop which i have only just started to go too said yeah hang on we have a line we were going to get in but its too expensive and it didn't sell, so he walks of gets a box and says there you go
i grabbed it and walked out thanking him
i got home and opened the box to find House and Garden full range for coco with 2 packs off shooting powder, 1lt bottle of a + b, bud xl, roots excel,Top boost and drip clean
so it always pays to ask at the local dro shop
thanks for the tip
oh and Bio Bizz said they dont stock in Aus,GH never replied and fox farms said they wouldn't ship me a pack to Aus

tokinblackguy

ouch, sorry shaunmulock, i'm in the US and i have no idea about Australian policies. maybe it has something to do with the cost of shipping something there. the US is a big market for most companies so naturally, there's a economic interest here. good score on the hydro shop though, there's none in my area, otherwise I would have hit up Advanced Nutrients. if you request samples from them, they will send them to your local hydro store, some other companies do the same.

here's the pack i got from Bio Bizz though

Am I the only one who feels this post is really scammy and is taking advantage of these company's good will? There's a reason these nutrients are $30 a bottle. As a Capitalist, I really don't like the "moocher" tone of this thread.

are u kidding me???? u dont sound like much of a capitalist if u cant understand this key component in marketing.

its like ANY other business. u know what im talkin about

you put some free samples out on the block and before u know it, u got the best product in town!

u call it good will??? i call it an excellent strategy from one of the biggest companies in the world...trust me ..they're not losing...they got MILLIONS backing them up!:2cents:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks tokinblackguy, i have sent a few more emails to Australia nutrient companies but none of them have given any yet

bobblehead

Veteran
I got the BioBizz pack in 3 business days! I would go with them just for their customer service now. :) I can't wait to see what other free nutes I can try! I would have never gone outside of Head's recipe for coco if I didn't get these for free.

awesome post....its good to have a few different samples.....withought killing your pockets...especially good for beginners like myself!

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
I got the BioBizz pack in 3 business days! I would go with them just for their customer service now. :)

as did i!

i received...
3 biogrow
3 biobloom
2 topmax
2 i <3 biobizz stickers
2 biobizz pens
2 feeding schedule
a notepad
and a measuring cup.

i <3 biobizz

thanks again tokinblackguy

Attachments

• Big cheese
    Big cheese
    109.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
Am I the only one who feels this post is really scammy and is taking advantage of these company's good will? There's a reason these nutrients are $30 a bottle. As a Capitalist, I really don't like the "moocher" tone of this thread.

You can pretend to be a Capatalist on your high horsie but it is a common fact that not just nute companies give away samples.

They do this as a corporate marketing practice from shampoo to peanuts.

Walk through a warehouse store on any day and see how much stuff they give away.

The nutes were already 30 bux a bottle b4 they decided to go after their competitors markets shares and sample the consumer base in an effort to convert which is the goal of all corporation when they do this.

Why?
Because it works.
there is a huge conversion rate to any consumer who has been given a sample in all markets.

But hey Bill if you don't want a share of their samples that they have already decided to pay for out of a marketing budget then there's more for another person to use.

Answer just one question for me though, if you got a free nute product and found out it gave you great results would you stop using it when you ran out or wold you buy more?
thats the idea behind sample marketing.

N

noone4u

Can these bio-bizz be used in a hempy bucket?

My understanding is that organic nutes dont work in hydro due to no microbiology to break them down.

but these instructions clearly say for use in hydro

arnt these bio-bizz nutes organic?

I just dont want to waste my time with them this time round if they cant be used.

Thanks in advance for your input

Esskie

Anyone in the UK received any samples from BioBizz or GH?

I can't take advantage of the biobuzz offer as it's within the US only but I've emailed their info email addy with a nice few lines and a request if any samples are available so fingers crosed

that GH sample box looks a cracker!, those are 1L bottles lol

N

noone4u

My understanding is that organic nutes dont work in hydro due to no microbiology to break them down.

I just dont want to waste my time with them this time round if they cant be used.

anything? I really need to know right away thanks guys

tokinblackguy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i think so noone4u. these are similar to the PureBlend Pro line of nutes. i'm not 100% sure though, maybe do a search in the hydro-organic section and see if anyone else is using them with success.

to everyone else, congrats on the score, i hope they work out for you.

N

noone4u

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i think so noone4u. these are similar to the PureBlend Pro line of nutes. i'm not 100% sure though, maybe do a search in the hydro-organic section and see if anyone else is using them with success.

to everyone else, congrats on the score, i hope they work out for you.

ok iwill look around but i dont have much luck with direct answers theres so much stuff to go through.

I asked customer service of BIO BIZZ why their product is superior to Fox Farm and adv nutrients...

"
Hey John;
One of the benefits of growing organically is that you are maximizing the phloem (movement of nutrients) activity within your plants naturally. Using Bio-Bizz products will increase the cell to cell communication and translocation of nutrients within your plants as well as eliminate the salt build up that you have experienced with other fertilizers. Each of our organic fertilizers is hand mixed with the greatest of care to ensure continuity and quality; don’t take my word for it….try some out.

Best Regards:
Jacob P. Walter
GM

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I think I'll give GH an email, I've always wanted to try their Floranova line. BioBizz looks interesting as well. Props on the thread, might as well let the good people of IC know about this stuff. :yes:

Esskie

Originally Posted by noone4u View Post

anything? I really need to know right away thanks guys

noone4u - nutes for hydro are mineral based and are formulated for direct uptake by the plants while organic nutes are designed to feed the soil rather than the plant but you know this already lol

Hydro nutes can be used in soil no problems too but use sparingly as overdose is very easy to do since they contain macro/micro nutes etc the plants need, some of which may be already present in the soil

I have to admit to having used organic veg nutes in hydro without any problems but wouldn't advise it.

Why not ask GH about Bio Sevia?, 100% organic but can be used in hydroponics due to its high level of refinement and its clear consistency

Latest posts

Latest posts