What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to get Free Nutrients!!!

O

Organic-Dank

thank you for sharing this info mate I just gave them a call and they said they will be sending the organic line

I

In~Plain~Site

just received the sample pack from Botanicare:

8 oz sample bottles of:
Pure Blend Pro Bloom (soil formula)
Pure Blend Pro Grow
Liquid Karma
Sweet (new Grape version)

Same here TBG....But instead of the Sweet, they gave me a second bottle of LK.

:joint:

Works for me

M

Movintarget

Cutting Edge Solutions .org sent 6 1Qt of their total line, shipping on them.

n0dn4rb

i used this method and have gotten a ton of free nutrients so far....can't wait for my other items to come in....

SDOG

Looks like I wont need to make that trip to the hydro store after all!
picture.php

wwowowowowo

Esskie

Man that GH sample pack is an excellent package :yoinks:, it definitely seems to show they care about product promotion and keeping potential/existing customers happy

that load of goodies Tokinblackguy and caljim have posted pics of are a few tokens worth of nutes.........caljim's alone is probably more than enough for a full grow depending on the size of system used obviously........our 130L rez uses just over half a 1L bottle of Cannazym for one full strength dose

In comparison, a grower with say a 40L-90L rez receiving a sample pack like that could devote one complete rez to that line of nutes for a complete grow from clone/seed to harvest with another small system being grown side by side with the same strain (clones would be better here perhaps?) but another brand of nutrient

I don't know if any of you guys are in a position to do a test grow with a test tray using your usual or own nutrient brand/mix?

it'd be interesting to see and add another facet to just getting free nutes, this is an opportunity to do this at no extra expense, not something we may always be in a position to do?

Take care & regards, Esskie

B

BURNING SKY

Here is a list of suppliers that I have emailed and gotten responses to. Also there is nothing wrong with free. Thats why it is called free for all the haters, I hope your wallet feels as free as I do... And yes they are all sending something some just take weeks to write you back...

General Hydroponics
BioBizz
Aurora Inovations (roots Organics)
Fox Farm
Dutch masters
Botanicare
Humboldt
Earth juice
Maxicrop
Neptunes
Safer Grow
Technaflora
Ionic Dyna Grow House and Garden Atami Hydro Dynamics

hope this helps as I wont be buying nutes for over a year from all these companies.
And yes they want to send samples to get there product in the hands of more growers. they will tell there friends and so on and maybe they get 10% more business it is worth it.

Last edited:
S

sparkjumper

Probably not worth the tiny 2 oz. sample bottles they send out.I got a magical sample before it hit the market.Tiny fuck was good for maybe two waterings lol

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
what exactly do you write in a email??

I wrote GH today asking for samples of Maxibloom because I have been reading a thread about people using only it all the way through. My email

"I have been reading a thread where people are using only Maxibloom from start to finish and I am interested in trying it out and I was wondering if you send out samples.

Thank you"

I will update with their response.

R

rick shaw

The magazine Max Yield has an expo in Denver,Vancouver,San Francisco and Long Beach in 2011,tons of samples. Best way to hit the jackpot is to bring several joints and loose nugs.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GH will send you a box with a whole line up of nutes for shipping costs. I got 7 quart sized bottles of the general organics line for under $20.... call Gen Hydro customer service line and ask about samples.

I just ordered a free sample pack from Xtreme Mycos, just pay $12 for shipping and handling. Not bad to try all their products. I've read good comments about this stuff.:woohoo:

St. Phatty

One way is to stop throwing away nutrients.

I accidentally tested the nutrient on a rose bush. It is now about 8 feet tall. The rose plants that didn't get the nutrient are 3 to 4 feet tall.

URINE, what I'm talking about.

How it works ... if possible you pee into a bucket.

Then mix it, about 1 quart of urine per 4 gallons of water.

Since there is limited urine, that goes on plants that have "most favored status". Cannabis plants, and any garden plants that I want to grow faster.

I also had a saturated solution of Calcium Nitrate laying around.

I tested it on 4 plants to make sure it was healthy for them. Watered them each twice, to see the effect. They stayed healthy.

green404

Here in Denver you can find free nutes on Craigslist. So many grows are packing up and leaving they abandon nutrients and other grow stuff, cool property managers and landlords will snap a pic and put it on CL.

One way is to stop throwing away nutrients.

I accidentally tested the nutrient on a rose bush. It is now about 8 feet tall. The rose plants that didn't get the nutrient are 3 to 4 feet tall.

I usually pour used nutes on my favorite yard plants and bushes. They thrive..