What's new

how to deal w/ wealth Q?....and having to cut my damn dreads for it (in a way).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double F

You know, if you are going to have access to a trust worth MILLIONS of dollars in a few years time... you could ANONYMOUSLY donate some of that money to start a PRO CANNABIS super-PAC that runs ads that simply shine a light on hypocrisy and the truth about cannabis.
agreed. you cant take all that money with you when you die, and you can use it to help fight the good fight for the eventual nationwide acceptance of cannabis.

hogg

Worked since High School=full time. Have worked 60+ hours a week hvy construction then a dollar and a slip of paper and I never have to work again and neither do my kids....it does happen

B

BrnCow

Hell, I've bought a few of those and never even got one number on the lotto...screw that for me..

Stop rubbing this in for us poor people; take the money and do with it what you want.
Just stop dancing around in front of us waving the money.
Ok, you told us you won the lottery, that's fine, now go away and stop jumping up and down in front of us telling us how much money you have.

stc9357

Stop rubbing this in for us poor people; take the money and do with it what you want.
Just stop dancing around in front of us waving the money.
Ok, you told us you won the lottery, that's fine, now go away and stop jumping up and down in front of us telling us how much money you have.

Couldn't have said it better all the stupid threads with questions that could have been researched on google was a nice smear in the face.

NOKUY

Veteran
im not rubbing anything in...sorry if u think that...im asking how to deal with it.

if your an asshole i've got some salty and sweaty nuts that that you'll prolly like more than my rhetoric. :wave:

NOKUY

Veteran
Couldn't have said it better all the stupid threads with questions that could have been researched on google was a nice smear in the face.

same for u dawg!....and the many many many saved pm's asking me to send u seeds and asking me for personal info. does not go un-noted....

get w/ the program son.

stc9357

same for u dawg!....and the many many many saved pm's asking me to send u seeds and asking me for personal info. does not go un-noted....

get w/ the program son.

I've made one stupid thread Nokuy asking for seeds and I have asked you directly the other referred to my job situation. I never asked you for personal info so go ahead with that bullshit.

Don't ever call me son again man we're about the same age.

stc9357

get w/ the program son.

I've made one stupid thread Nokuy asking for seeds and I have asked you directly the other referred to my job situation. I never asked you for personal info so go ahead with that bullshit.

We're around the same age the many many saved pms get the fuck out of here. I've asked people on my buddy list for seeds if they chucked some pollen not from any breeder a simple yes or no sufficed for most.

im not rubbing anything in...sorry if u think that...im asking how to deal with it.

if your an asshole i've got some salty and sweaty nuts that that you'll prolly like more than my rhetoric

I'm not interested in you're salty and sweaty nuts,( and I'm sure they are, I bet you only have a shower once a week), but if I give you my bank account number can you deposit $100 out of your millions in my bank account so I can go and get a head job off the hooker two corners down and get a $50 of pot on the way home?
I thank you in advance.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Shit... If its gonna be that kinda party, I'ma stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.

Molson

Everyone relax. Be happy with what you got, and not with what you want.

Yukon, if you didn't want to deal with shit, don't post updates on a public forum. Keep it to yourself. I wish you the best of luck, truly.

To everyone else, stop hating. It does you no good. Worry about your own p's and q's. :dance013:

Actually one thing that struck me, and correct me if I''m wrong, but he is not getting all the money in one hit, it's going to be put in a trust fund and eked out to him bit by bit.
Now i think he posted here that he was about forty yo, why can't he have all the money at once to do with what he wants?
Don't his parents trust him? Do they think he will spend it all on pot or something?
Smacks of a wish to be in control of him imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts