What's new

how to deal w/ wealth Q?....and having to cut my damn dreads for it (in a way).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganja baba

Veteran
once the money starts flowing them dreads wont grow back lol ,

good luck with the doe that is if the story is true , i see each dollor as a choice if i need to do some thing it means i have to use my choices up , or make more .

NOKUY

Veteran
there are currently NO start up oil or gas companies for sale in this price bracket as you describe, and none have been sold for this price in the last year, ive checked

infact nowhere near this valuation

complete made up BS thread!!!!!

its worrying why you feel the need to make things up like this just to seek attention from people on the internet :-(

you need professional help, seriously dude

check your rep or link dude.

...and do better homework if u wanna try to call me out again

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^Nokuy, I think you should start a home depot sized chain of hydro stores and off DYI classes.

or get rims.
dsc01598zb.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

B

BrnCow

Now, ya'll leave Nokuy alone now! Just because his people figured out how to make some serious scratch is no reason for you to be pestering his ass...I'm glad he made a great score. And some of my friends in big H might even know his people. And I am not even close to having money myself and they treat me right...he is still astounded. His whole rebellious kid way of life has been blown out from under him but he can't bitch because it will make him for life - but he don't have to like it...lol

B

BrnCow

Nokuy - you might donate those locks to some hair for cancer patient program. Several in H...

NOKUY

Veteran
there are currently NO start up oil or gas companies for sale in this price bracket as you describe, and none have been sold for this price in the last year, ive checked

infact nowhere near this valuation

complete made up BS thread!!!!!

its worrying why you feel the need to make things up like this just to seek attention from people on the internet :-(

you need professional help, seriously dude

for the other doubters as well....

....and i started this thread telling everyone this a cpl months prior.

there are ppl here on ic who know me personally and know that it's not BS as well.

i posted a link before and removed it...i can post it again now as i just chopped my final grow.

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-03/D9TJS5E80.htm

:wave:

stc9357

for the other doubters as well....

....and i started this thread telling everyone this a cpl months prior.

there are ppl here on ic who know me personally and know that it's not BS as well.

i posted a link before and removed it...i can post it again now as i just chopped my final grow.

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-03/D9TJS5E80.htm

:wave:

You really done growing or just for the moment? Anyway congrats on the family score!

BTW never doubted you most of the doubters are just haters!

NOKUY

Veteran
for now for sure....don't know about down the road??

what anti said 'bout the feds got me thinkin tho.

i have a cpl bro's i can "sponsor"....and keep the grow outside the new house for now at least

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
for now for sure....don't know about down the road??

what anti said 'bout the feds got me thinkin tho.

i have a cpl bro's i can "sponsor"....and keep the grow outside the new house for now at least

Yeah. You have the money to insulate yourself. Don't keep more than your med. rec. allows in your home. Sponsor some friends and stay safe!

Last edited:

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I have two friends who became "suddenly wealthy". My guess is that you are accustomed to this lifestyle, but these guys were not. One was a blue collar-to-successful trader and another a startup "lottery winner". Neither knew what to do with the new wealth.

One theory I was told by a friend of mine who's dad was the Managing Director of TATA in India (yeah) was that it is the duty of the rich to invest their money in a noble way. See also: early American news papers and broadcast journalism. Most rich did not invest in these with a profit motive, but for the good of the masses. It was seen as a way for nobility to give back. That ethic has been lost here, for whatever reason.

Anyway, best of luck.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the goal with wealth is to set up a nice "foundation" that works for you...alot of people who suddenly get rich decide to invest in bad businesses instead of solid investments at first. build a solid nest, then with surplus cash invest in projects if something goes bust at least you can fall back on the nestegg, and if you have that much money and property, if you are growing you should just subcontract that task, no need for you to risk forclosure on a half million dollar house for a grow. there are better ways around that...

other than that i would use the money to live the simple life...no more hustle and bustle. get a few quads and toys, have fun, kick back, throw bbqs, parties, shoot guns...i would also use alot of the money to invest in survival shit, i would build a sick ass bug-out zombie apocalypse bunker..

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best investments right now for the next 50 years are land, and water desalination technology. At the rate Humanity is growing exponentially, these two finite resources will be the new oil. The more efficiently you can convert salt water to fresh water the richer you will become, and make a significant contribution to humanity. Also there is tons of government land available in deserts in the west that is incredibly cheap that nobody wants. You can buy it up and use new Chinese solar panel technology and created a small power company.

Also High speed rail is going to be big in California soon. Construction starts in September.
America's first dedicated high-speed rail infrastructure is likely to be in California, consisting of a high speed line between Anaheim and San Francisco via Los Angeles and San Jose. The line is scheduled to begin construction by September 2012 in the Central Valley.[3] The new line planned for construction in California would have a top speed in excess of 150 mph (240 km/h) and is classified as a High-Speed Rail–Express corridor.[4]

once California does it it will catch on in the usa. The TSA will make sure of that because people would much rather buy a train ticket that is cheaper to go a short distance like san fran to l.a. than go though an x-ray and get molested by America's most ghetto morons that the t.s.a. hires. after paying twice as much to fly. At the same time it will drive down fuel prices and plane ticket prices through simple supply and demand economics.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best investments right now for the next 50 years are land, and water desalination technology. At the rate Humanity is growing exponentially, these two finite resources will be the new oil. The more efficiently you can convert salt water to fresh water the richer you will become, and make a significant contribution to humanity. Also there is tons of government land available in deserts in the west that is incredibly cheap that nobody wants. You can buy it up and use new Chinese solar panel technology and created a small power company.

Also High speed rail is going to be big in California soon. Construction starts in September.

once California does it it will catch on in the usa. The TSA will make sure of that because people would much rather buy a train ticket that is cheaper to go a short distance like san fran to l.a. than go though an x-ray and get molested by America's most ghetto morons that the t.s.a. hires. after paying twice as much to fly. At the same time it will drive down fuel prices and plane ticket prices through simple supply and demand economics.

the NY'er in me thinks, bribe someone for the exclusive taxi rights at each hi-speed rail station, featuring green tech taxi's of course. owning a fleet of taxis with exclusive rights @ the newest gig in town? cha-ching!

or go really really green and get the exclusive bicycle rental at each station stop.

G

greenmatter

fuck investing in anything! if more money equals more happiness then NOKUY should be happy as hell right now ........... and more power to him!

if you gave me a large pile of cash i would be getting away from the fucking rat race, not embracing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.