What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How old.

Need not worry VERY SOON !!!!

Need not worry VERY SOON !!!!

Natty, your Utopia is closer than you think :)
A lot of things have been fixed , Just one more thing and where back on the trail to 21st century. :D
Its going to be beautiful , no fooling , just keep remembering the past.
but without the junk
Its a New Day Coming !!! :)
PEACE ,
Give Thanks and Praise
Liberty :wave:

G

Well iam going to be whopping 39 on the 20th so i want to see some happy b day's then , now i just gotta find the time to roll 39 joint's :D

peace to all

HLCG, Happy Happy!!! How'd the rolling go??? ;)

NNG, I know that we remember old things...even if we are thought to have been to young at the time. Hhmmmnnnn
Thank you as always my Dear for you sweet words.

LB, I will be 45 on my next birthday. I do remember all you wrote of and more. I do wish I could have been in San Francisco as a Teenager. :)

Take good care all.

Massage your feet :)

With love,light and hugs, Seeks Peace

G

Thank's Seeks Peace : iam still enjoying my joint's here , I managed to harvest & cure some beautiful Nirvana Bubblelicious & S.O.L Sweet tooth # 3 .

I have some amazing BOG lifesaver & Soma's Buddah's Sister & Lavender that i have been curing for almost 2 month's iam going to light one up for you , how about a nice Lavender . WoW , holy smokes word's cannot describe Soma's Lavender .

peace too all

Last edited:
All rolled

All rolled

WAHOO!!!!

Thank you... sounds just right!!! ;)

Have a wonderful year!!! I look forward to seeing
pictures here soon.

Take care of you.

With love light and hugs, Seeks Peace

redbone

Zoe: Getting older ain't no thang! You just have to eat a little differently and take supplements. For instance, make sure you eat some Tofu every week. You don't have to learn how to cook the shit just go to a Thai restaurant and order some once a week.

Take collodial silver everyday and stop eating sugar and processed foods. You'd be surprised how your moods even out and the hot flashes will go away. Also, take something against Candida intestinal yeast. That's what's at the root of alot of those vague female complaints that we think is due to old age. The people at the health food store will tell you what to use.

You go girl!!!

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No dude, I'm a Cap

No dude, I'm a Cap

But it seems we are both snakes! Yes?

For the record: I am a capricorn, with a scorpio rising, born in the year of the snake.

Now you can figure out all of my secrets.........

<wink> Thomas

Harley.

It is written that.......

It is written that.......

......."People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have martial problems because they are fickle."

:rolleyes: Go that right regarding me, lmao. :D ;)

G

How do you ya know your all those things? is based on your birthday, gender, astrological conditions or what?

Just askin, I'm ignorant in this subject.

I mean i know I am an Aries

I'll pm natty or harley my info and you could tell me couldn't you?

Tex

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's real easy Tex

It's real easy Tex

or most of it anyway. You have to have someone figure your chart out to know your rising sign. It is a sign just like the sun sign aries that you are. That's where you here people talking about "his 7th house is in uranus" and shit. The chinese have a rotation on a 12 year cycle with a separate set of paramiters. There are rats and ox and snakes and dragons and shit. you could google that one for the list. The only challenge is getting your chart done by somepone competent. They will need to know the moment you were born, as close as you can provide it (hr and minute), and the exact location (city and state). They then back track the universe to figure out where all of the planets were in relationship to earth at the moment you were born and then their relationship to you from the location you were born. It is what separates two people born at the same moment from being the same in terms of their astrological make up.

T

Popping in to say High

Popping in to say High

Hello Dear Ones,

This Aquarian has been bodily under the wether (NGG understands, did you get my note?). Good heavens sooo tired and painful.
Oh, Dear natty how do you do it? I'm gong on 0ver 30+
years of pain. Still trying to find a grower who can grow the
kind I need (Oh Natty PM me please), I have found A wonderful website. Major help in which medicinal herb to have for us.
Okay enough pooor me.

Dear ones please forgive me. okay one more waaahhhhhhh...
okay better now. :)

We Aquarians fit with most others...wether they coose chinese
zodiac (in which I am a Rat I survive, I find a way... HEY epithiny!)
Wahoo. But, to say the best thing is we know who and what
we get along with No matter what you agree with,or belive in.
We are all have our very own types we love to hang with... but
as I am re-learning I must branch out from my norm. :)

I find I am having a hard time with those who do not advocate medicinal marajuana use. I am such a snob. Shame on Me.
And I am still locating a Dr. for my R/X.
Santa Cruz county passed a 3 lb per year and 100sq ft growing canopy ruling recently. I pray it does not get messed with. I pray
all counies and cities get with the program and see the origanl ways are still good and healing.

Love to all.
Massage your feet...cause I cannot. ;)

Hugs, Seeks Peace

P.S. anyone with extra info can PM me, thank you :)

CBG, your letter came back to me??? What sign are you?

G

Gettin Old

Gettin Old

Been smokin for awhile,since i was 12.Seems i read alot of people saying that they started to smoke @ 12.Im 35 now be36{DAMN} on the 19th of Oct..That means 24 years of smokin.WOW. Im a Libra,with the scales and blindfold.That must be why ever since i was a kid i could tell how much a bag weighed and what it looked like just by holding it blindfolded.lol .Remember when Columbian weed tasted good and was good.Gold ,Red ,Jamaican.Now schwagg sux.I remember getting 1/4 ounces of some good imported weed for $10 and then it went up to $12.50 .What a price $12.50- gotta have excact change.There wasnt good homegrown sensi around where i was when i was a kid,there probably was but i was a young kid and nobody wanted to hook up a young kid..So after a while i started throwin seeds in backyards and growin some myself,but not knowing about cross pollinating of plants i always had seeds.Thought all weed had seeds for the longest(til i turned 15).Never even learned what curing was til i was 20,i thought it just meant drying.But now at the old age of almost 36, ha ha,Ive learned alot more than just how to smoke pot.I learned about its Medical uses and many more uses than just gettin stoned.I love this plant and will stil be puffin even when im 90 or in a wheel chair or whatever. Ill be rollin out in my chair to feed my girls til im 100.

HELLOOOOO Dances,

Since you were 12??? WOW
I was just a simple middle class(hate that) kid.
I did not try any thing until I was 15 then "get this"
it was Boon's Farm Tickled pink wine. Wahoo!!!
parents went out for the night. (This of course was the early 70"s)
I woke up happy the next A.M. no hang over Ha HA Daddy.
He was making so much noise...

I am like you I will die with a hootie in my hand. I only pray
that it will be the BEST of the BEST. :)

I am at this time hunting for truly pain relieving marajuana
strains.

As I cannot grow I have to find seeds. Then ask friends who can
grow for me. (that is the hard part) if they will?
Still going for my R/X for the med mar, we'll see how it goes.

Take care of you. wow amazing ;)

With hugs, Seeks Peace

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boones Farm Wine!!!

Boones Farm Wine!!!

Now that brought back some memories! I did not have the same luck with hang overs! Between that and screw drivers, my look-back session in rehab showed me I became an alcoholic at the age of eleven! I quit for good in '88! Thank God for Reefer!!!

Pass the doobie, please?

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"puff, puff" <cough>

"puff, puff" <cough>

Weren't the two varieties Original (Boone's Farm Apple Wine) and Strawberry Hill? I don't remember ticked pink. Help jog a dusty recollection someone!

G

Seeks Peace, Thats funny cuz thats the same thing we used to get.But we started callin it Pickled Tink.We were drunk on it one time prob at about 15 years old and one of my friends said hand me the bottle of Pickled Tink and we called it that every time after.We'd be by the liquer store and ask an older person to buy it for us,n theyd be like whats that.That stuff was fruity n very berry tasting ,it was pretty good.--booze that tasted like kool-Aid.Yum

PTD,
It was Boone's Farm Tickled Pink. Early seventies. ;)

DWW, Funny :) My paernts stopped buying it after that. "Giggle"
Gee....the one thing I did bad ooohhhhh.

Hugs SP

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
70's

70's

boones farm
anne greensprings
tango screwdriver /tequilla sunrise (not shaken)
nigthtrain
and some shineand the mighty COLUMBIAN GOLD.
used to get blind on all that shit back in the day
peace chucky:D

Latest posts

Latest posts