What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How old.

G

That`s what I thought Gunny. I am also a Marine.
1st Battalion 5th Marines. I of course am not there now but was 11 years ago.

Anyway just wanted to ask, Thanks for the reply.

G

You've got to be pretty damn old. I'm just 18 years old myself, but I'm extremely mature:)

Zoe

old

old

heavenhigh I think you have to be over 50 and have at LEAST smoked 30 years..NOW The Cannibis Poet is an old stoner he has been smoking 57 years. I have been smoking 37 years. between us we have smoked 94 years Now thats a lot of smoking..... YES we are old Stoners

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....damn!.....I have only been toking for 29 years now.......

....so next year is the big 30 Zoe......then I can join y'all?....lol!

G

old stoners are the shit:D

old stoners are the shit:D

Im stoned, im as old as a bag O dirt, im ready to crash:D

I must be an old stoner:D

pleasure
CBF

G

I'm old too!

I'm old too!

...but maturing is a life-long process, no need to rush it.:p

G

i can remember ford as president but not nixon...
staarted smoking during the regan years...
Started growing under the bush...
:D

boppie

I remember in third grade being hustled off early from school right after lunch. It was November of '63. Nobody said what was going on, they just loaded us on the buses to go home. When I got home my Mom told me that President Kennedy was assasinated. Sorry, didn't mean to start a "downer" message but that's how old I am! Twelve years later I started smoking and never looked back. My wife & I have raised 3 beautiful daughters and will have our second grandchild due anytime now. I figure we must have done something right. Other than the usual ups & downs of raising kids we have been very lucky. Cannabis was there all along the way. All of this contrary to what the prohibitionists tells us. Well, I think I'll go put in the Woodstock DVD now (which my twin daughters love to watch with me).

Zoe

Need two of me

Need two of me

Heavenhigh.......................................I think getting old is harder on women. Not trying to be a feminest I just think its tough..The back pain starts around middle forties from carrying everything from babies,etc. you name it....Then after if your lucky when you think your life is yours well.......................... you look in the mirror and to your dismay the face you are staring at is Full..........of wrinkles "no creme will stop" (I think its a country song).Then the hot flashes arrive..WOW now thats REAL fun.One day you love everyone the next day you hate the world !!!!!!!!!FOR no reason..Man it sucks!.....Anyway, I personally only have the wrinkles left my attitude sucks now and then...... BUT I intend to burn out than fade.out...HUGS ZZZZZZ........."Remember who you are"..

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Slow cure...

Slow cure...

I'm soon to be thirty, but hope after a nice slow cure to be as wise as you old timers.

Greatlakes THC

grammychronic

i'm soon to be 55 and everything now slides around....the good news is that when you lay down your wrinkles disappear :-} but then so do the boobs.......they're off to the sides someplace only a forklift can repositionLOL, your ass spreads like peanutbutter and you need a crew to get everything situated into a pair of jeans.......
they say mmj affects shortterm memory, hah! its the 70's i don't remember....i was a "late bloomer", wait..................the 70's are over, right???
gc :p

Harley.

Greetings to ya`ll. *passes bong*

I been asmokin` fer nigh on 37 years or so, i am 51 on Monday, (10th)........... but i am 18 `till i die.:D

I am sure some fella called Brian sung about me!;) :cool:

G

35 now and been smokin 20 or 21 years so far.

I took about a 90 day break in the early 90's but couldn't see the point in it.

Texas Kid