What's new

How Much Do You Smoke

Bob-Smith

Not smoking any at all for the past couple months and haven't cared in the slightest. Anyone who says its addictive is full of shit. I've smoked since age 12 (40 years), but don't buy or sell. When the harvest is gone, its gone. Although when I have weed, I smoke it all day. Kind of like iced tea. When you have it you drink it. When its gone - whatever.

EastFortRock

My favorite way is a little bit every night. My stuff always gets old before I can consume it all and I give most of it away.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My favorite way is a little bit every night. My stuff always gets old before I can consume it all and I give most of it away.

That's great...I do the same thing....have kief tumbler, roll all the old stuff and make 1 gm. kief coins for those in need. And make tinctures or balm to give away.

Levitationofme

in the 70's an oz a week 40 bucks
in the 80's an oz a week
in the 90's 1/2 oz a week
last 16 years 1/4 oz a week plus 1/4 gram Hash Oil and assorted hits of Shatter when available.

Unless of course i'm on vacation all that goes out the door!

I find I become an asshole when I take a break. Loose the perspective to be chill.

jeanramar

nice info,..
o.png

G

ganjygav

At least a gram a day if I'm buying it but when I've cropped I probably smoke 3x that and run out quick.
That's not just me though, got a mrs who smokes aswell.

The Revolution

Veteran
After work, a rosin joint.. Occasional rip or two in the morning before work. Weekends depends what I've got going in. I used to b n all day everyday, had to take a break now I'm ramping my tolerance back up

ion

1 gram a week....maybe....less is more.

self improvement is masturbation.....self-destruction is divine. thought i'd share that.

does anybody else love purple maroc as much as I?

Haha, so good let's pull the quote.

"I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, mid-evening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early mid-afternoon, or perhaps the late-mid-afternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . ...But never at dusk."
- Steve Martin quote on Marijuana
:laughing: He knew what he was talking about.:biggrin: