What's new

How Low can Indoor prices go?

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
I dont have any rent/mortgage I own my home. Outdoor can be grown for dollars. Just some organic teas nothing else. 10 200g smart pots. Cost would run arround 100-300 per lb witch I can resale for 1k-2k per lb. I know your talking about indoor. I can still grow very cheap my PGE is on the care program.

Congrats on not having rent/mortgage but this isnt the norm at all.

Combine most peoples mortgage with electric costs (even if you are on care) nutes, equip and supplies, and that profit margin just became a hell of a lot smaller if we are talking about a retail price of 1-2k

rootfingers

My problem is the other way. I know people that are ready to drop coin and ship em out but no connections to get weight. I always think to myself that there is some person out there either looking to buy from me or looking to sell through me just no way to get to them.

Retail prices round these parts (non-med) are steady 4k plus for good (not best) indoor and 3-32 for good outdoor. Best indoor (which is still less quality than I think most dispensaries buy) can go 44-46 for 10 packs. Cross country tag figures big round these parts.

meddy

Why don't indoor growers put a bunch of male plants in the big outdoor counties? a few seeds should help with the market tiering.
Your very correct!

6 female fully seeded plants will produce thousands of seeds..

and at up to 10 dollars per seed....ya..NOW U KNOW.

why sell l.b.s of cured og when u can sell a 10 pk of seeds for 80 bucks.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Your very correct!

Because I got the cuts to donate...seeds dont sell in cali...they sell everywhere else...cuts are king in cali...also the grower explosion is dying down...people are realizing that you have to invest some money to grow damn good buds and actually learn how to grow. And once some people see their power bills, lights go off real quick...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I dont have any rent/mortgage I own my home. Outdoor can be grown for dollars. Just some organic teas nothing else. 10 200g smart pots. Cost would run arround 100-300 per lb witch I can resale for 1k-2k per lb. I know your talking about indoor. I can still grow very cheap my PGE is on the care program.

not sure if you are serious , but you are so full of shit it's starting to spill out your ears. 1k per lb would barelyeven cover the cost of equipment on most grows

why mention 200g smart pots? people want INDOOR weed around here. and it costs money to grow, whether you want to admit it or not.

i'm trying to establish a baseline minimum price that we should expect to see indoor primo bud selling for in the next few years. like i said, 3k seems to be close, however i expect most indoor ganja will be selling for less than that in medical states soon, due to market saturation.

guerilla415

prices are dropping even in non med states due to the influx of excess from med states, canada etc. but...top grade well grown bud will always get you your moneys worth, which is why i agree with Calcio.

Once most people find out the real cost of growing "primo" indoor cannabis, they either cant cut it, or they quit. Shitty growers with a med card push the price up on mj on the whole, but top grade is still wanted and needed everywhere.

If u grow the best they will come

guerilla

Your very correct!

I think Dislexus really meant that if everyone's outdoor got seeded the quality of their bud would diminish. Thus making indoor a premium because it's actually sinsemilla.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not sure if you are serious , but you are so full of shit it's starting to spill out your ears. 1k per lb would barelyeven cover the cost of equipment on most grows

why mention 200g smart pots? people want INDOOR weed around here. and it costs money to grow, whether you want to admit it or not.

i'm trying to establish a baseline minimum price that we should expect to see indoor primo bud selling for in the next few years. like i said, 3k seems to be close, however i expect most indoor ganja will be selling for less than that in medical states soon, due to market saturation.

I STATED WHAT I CAN DO IF YOU CANT THATS NOT MY ISSUE. I dont know where yo buy you stuff. I dont know anything about your silly ass. I know what I can do. Cannabis is easy to grow outdoor for dollars per lb. Growing quality cannabis is more difficult or I should say it requires much more care. I can still produce lbs for less then 1k. Its not my fault you cant lol. As far as outdoor goes I can still grow quality outdoor im sorry you are not able to do that. If you put as much effort into your outdoor as your indoor you will have some quality outdoor. The price of your equipment will depreciate in value just like everything does. After the first years harvest you should have recoup the cost of that(excluding huge warehouse grows might take 2 harvests). My PGE was cut by 60%. This is not the norm for many but for me it is. If someone needs a pack of primo indoor for 1k there are people that have it.

Last edited:

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
I STATED WHAT I CAN DO IF YOU CANT THATS NOT MY ISSUE. I dont know where yo buy you stuff. I dont know anything about your silly ass. I know what I can do. Cannabis is easy to grow outdoor for dollars per lb. Growing quality cannabis is more difficult or I should say it requires much more care. I can still produce lbs for less then 1k. Its not my fault you cant lol. As far as outdoor goes I can still grow quality outdoor im sorry you are not able to do that. If you put as much effort into your outdoor as your indoor you will have some quality outdoor. The price of your equipment will depreciate in value just like everything does. After the first years harvest you should have recoup the cost of that(excluding huge warehouse grows might take 2 harvests). My PGE was cut by 60%. This is not the norm for many but for me it is. If someone needs a pack of primo indoor for 1k there are people that have it.

Ya except the point is we are talking about indoor and we don't really give a shit about unique situations that only apply to you.

If the thread was "who here can grow good outside for almost no overhead because they own their own house" then sure your posts would be relevant. In this case they aren't.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
.top grade well grown bud will always get you your moneys worth, which is why i agree with Calcio....
If u grow the best they will come
you are definitely right, most commercial indoor growers are not producing AAA buds.. however i have seen a price-drop even in top shelf quality recently. it may just be my area. i agree that for the near future,most indoor growers will need to step up their game quality-wise if they expect to move any weight at all.

I STATED WHAT I CAN DO IF YOU CANT THATS NOT MY ISSUE. I can still produce lbs for less then 1k. Its not my fault you cant...

. I can still grow quality outdoor im sorry you are not able to do that...

three things, hammerhead.

1. my indoor pounds are produced more cheaply than yours

2. my outdoor buds are tastier and more potent than yours

3. my dick is most likely larger

now can somebody tell me how to add this fool to my ignore list? carry on..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If someone wants to pay 3k go for it you want the same for 1k you dont need to look to far. IF THAT BOTHERS YOU... YOU HAVE ISSUES.

You sure do get upset easy. You must have a bigger E DICK THEN ME. Yes please add me to your Ignore then I wont need to read your lame excuses. Your making this a personal thing when its not. Your only making yourself look foolish. You asked the question now you dont like the answer so your going to take your ball and run home boohoo lol. YOUR WHINNING WILL ONLY GET YOUR OWN THREAD CLOSED. I would recommend that you chill on those steroids they make your understanding of things skewed

If you can do all those things then what the hell are you bitching about. You told me I was full of shit when I can do 1k and now your saying you can do it for less. man you make a lot of sence.

Last edited:

turbolaser4528

Veteran
zuh3zd.jpg

woolybear

Veteran
Heh, stop poking at the old farts with sticks people... takes them a lil longer to get in gear... lol

or start using /sarcasm tags. joke son I got jokes!

edit: old farts, STOP USING CAPS! This isn't real life, we can't see you sternly typing at the keyboard.

I would also say if you're the exception to the rule, i.e. producing 'bows for under 1k, then your info isn't as germane to the discussion when it pertains to stuff in general. good for you, good for everybody. the question is how many lbs @ 1k can you produce. if its a small amount, then whatever. if you're producing shitloads of 'erb unloading at 1k then it would make more sense?

like if you make 5 lb and unload to your extended homies @1k then great, but that has no bearing on the real world? If you were unloading 500 elbows of premium, on the street, for 1k, then that can effect the market.

/blazed, some jack daniels too, why not, it's tuesday

doublejj

Veteran
The last 2 dispensary's I went to, didn't differentiate outdoor-indoor.
Only "Indica" or "Sativa" or "Hybrid"

peace
doublejj

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
The last 2 dispensary's I went to, didn't differentiate outdoor-indoor.
Only "Indica" or "Sativa" or "Hybrid"

it's true, most smokers probably dont even know the difference... however the difference in production costs is extreme. may i ask what these D's were paying?

Midnight

Veteran
it's true, most smokers probably dont even know the difference...

That's the heart of the issue right there and you are completely correct. 90 percent of customers that walk through the dispensary door for sure do not know the difference between indoor and outdoor smoke.

I

In~Plain~Site

No need to beat any up, it's obvious that everyone is just trying to stay solvent.

As has been stated, in the NE wholesale packs go from 4k-4.8k.

I've recently heard of it going for as much as 5.2k in the city, believe or not.Mind you, this is for top-notch,(usually clone) correctly grown smoke.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
No need to beat any up, it's obvious that everyone is just trying to stay solvent.

As has been stated, in the NE wholesale packs go from 4k-4.8k.

I've recently heard of it going for as much as 5.2k in the city, believe or not.Mind you, this is for top-notch,(usually clone) correctly grown smoke.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner here. I started out at 3200, and they were gone 2 weeks after harvest. Moved to $4000, and the same thing. Next try is $4800, and I think it will go even faster this time. If that's the case, the next price point will be $5000. I also want to be careful to keep a fair price, it's a difficult balance when I've been eating ramen noodles for the last month, with no head stash to boot.

I also read on NORML that :

"New England Remains The Regional Leader In Pot Use — What The Northeast’s Affinity With Cannabis Says About The Viability Of Prohibition"