What's new

How Low can Indoor prices go?

wdcf

im more then content to get $3k per.....

but at that price, im not growing anything that goes over 55 days, feel me?

but i have been buying anything close to $2k indoors, thanks to newb growers going out of business.....

with all the outdoor growers though, i don't see a stop at the indoor prices declining.....

outdoor bud will never be smoked at my house, my lungs want supreme quality pot, not inferior shit.....

What can you grow commercially that finishes before 55 days? C99?

ijim

Most outdoor cannabis problems are from grower error. I have been growing outdoors for 45 years and know what a bitch it is to finish cannabis outdoors. Even Indicas will be the last green plants in the fields or woods if you let them finish. Sativa's I have gone out and shook the snow off of them to give them more time. Then plants are usually harvested in haste and beat up and knocked around in transit so as to knock off the trichomes. With more and more greenhouses popping up and the cost of energy going nowhere but up semi outdoor is the future.

supermanlives

Veteran
outdoor is just as good as indoor maybe better if done right. most people dont have plants in full sunlight all day too. in most cases i preffer indoor

zenoonez

Veteran
I heard some places were really dry out there and that OD prices were going up a couple of points and that indo was gold in certain locales. I know a birdie whose friends invested in some bulk top outs last fall from a couple big growers who needed the cash. Boys are pushing them out for +6 to +9 a p, not a bad profit for the wait. Even heard they were buying 2 year old OD turkey bags in bulk and pushing it for +5 a p all day. Crazy times if you got the hustle, know the suppliers, and have a broker who has a market and is willing to make just a point or two per p but move all day.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Infrastructure sucks in non med states! How many people know people that can move weight? I don't know that many :(

supermanlives

Veteran
its a trade off moving west. back east way better prices, less growers but not legal in most places. west coast growers everywhere and lower prices and legal. if i didnt own here in so cal i would still be back east.if you go west find a place with reasonable rent here in so cal its pricy unless you wanna live in a bad area

turbolaser4528

Veteran
its a trade off moving west. back east way better prices, less growers but not legal in most places. west coast growers everywhere and lower prices and legal. if i didnt own here in so cal i would still be back east.if you go west find a place with reasonable rent here in so cal its pricy unless you wanna live in a bad area

Thank you.

Swim was thinking of renting/rent to owning a commercial property n just living there!!! Definitely not crawling before walking huh?

Or a small house or 2 bedroom apt to start, make connections at the d's n elsewhere, n work way up?

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
good indoor goes for whatever you want it to go for around here. I mean i like to be fair and sell nothing more then 4 flat but when i put some hard quality work into my homegrown u best believe im milking that shit 275-300oz all day

but next year when i run 99 200gal smartpots legally right in my back yard you better believe my crop is going to have a major influence on the prices in the area. my goal is to create such a steady flow out here at such reasonable prices that we no longer have to import cali or mexi

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i'm getting a general consensus that most people have not decided at what point they would seek another source of income, but it is somewhere around 3k/lb on average

of course most growers in norcal are already selling indoor for less, but in CA especially the prices are dropping as more growers set up shop everyday

supermanlives

Veteran
good indoor goes for whatever you want it to go for around here. I mean i like to be fair and sell nothing more then 4 flat but when i put some hard quality work into my homegrown u best believe im milking that shit 275-300oz all day

but next year when i run 99 200gal smartpots legally right in my back yard you better believe my crop is going to have a major influence on the prices in the area. my goal is to create such a steady flow out here at such reasonable prices that we no longer have to import cali or mexi

good luck man. one of these days i will get back there. east coast was almost twice as profitable. dont get me going on electricity parking,fees for freshwater fishing and the list goes on.i dream of the north maine woods alot.once i get north of millinocket hit the golden road i get a boner ha ha

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont have any rent/mortgage I own my home. Outdoor can be grown for dollars. Just some organic teas nothing else. 10 200g smart pots. Cost would run arround 100-300 per lb witch I can resale for 1k-2k per lb. I know your talking about indoor. I can still grow very cheap my PGE is on the care program.