What's new

How is Brexit going?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
your idea is catching on in the US!

rfbpiclfwzka1.jpg
she's welcome to get on a bus/plane any day and GTF away...

Cuddles

I don’t know much about US congresswomen but this one’s a piece of work ,,,
Makes me wonder who,,why and when she got so hurt and angry that she developed such hated and vitriol,,,,???🤔🤔🤔
that would be an interesting tale,,,s2
so what kind of (political) issues is she actually on about?

buzzmobile

Veteran
so what kind of (political) issues is she actually on about?

Cuddles

Okay, I only read the first link (from the newsweek site) and what can I say ...? bl**dy hell! She really has a problem up in her skull.
Maybe the people who voted for her are taking the wrong kinda drugs???? lol

Anyway, here is what gazpacho soup is actually about: ( you think she may have had a similar experience once upon a time ;) )

audiohi

Veteran
I don’t know much about US congresswomen but this one’s a piece of work ,,,
Makes me wonder who,,why and when she got so hurt and angry that she developed such hated and vitriol,,,,???🤔🤔🤔
that would be an interesting tale,,,s2

The Sickening History of Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Hometown​

https://www.thedailybeast.com/marjo...-age-in-this-infamously-racist-georgia-county

The county’s reputation as too dangerous for Black folks to even drive through—a courthouse lawn sign in the 1950s and ‘60s warned “N---er, Don’t Let the Sun Set on You
More than 5,000 people turned up to watch the lynchings of those two Black children, a grotesque portrait of Forsyth County’s white citizens’ unquenchable thirst for Black death and endless need for white power.

210214-holloway-georgia-embed-2_aek7fp

armedoldhippy

Veteran
we had a county here with zero Black occupants until about 7-10 years ago. Unicoi was also notorious about letting every stopped vehicle sit there (regardless of why. any light out, window tint, no matter) until the K-9 unit gave them a sniff. Supreme Court shot that in the ass though. it is now (relatively) safe to drive I-26 between Asheville & Erwin/Johnson City.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One benefit of Brexit is that our right-wing politicians can no longer blame the EU for the country's problems... it's not going well ! No-one thinks it's going well... and our very own Trump type, Boris Johnson - who conned the desperate and gullible people into voting for it.. is finished - and polling for the next General Election looks very bad for his Conservative Party.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real talk: how many indoor cannabis growers in the UK do you reckon have switched over, in part or in full, to growing tomatoes?
Sad thing is that in the “ nice” areas you can buy many types of tomatoes from Santorinis to Brits,etc,etc,,,,
symptomatic of the gap between,,,
that will eventually turn into civil unrest and it’s in the wind and coming to cities in the near future,,
those in Downing St presently are the greediest pigs in the trough ,,
filling their boots on a daily basis and they all appear bribable without fear of consequence,,,,s2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts