What's new

How is Brexit going?

audiohi

Veteran
I've heard that the military has been tasked with delivering gasoline due to massive shortages.

There's so little talk of anything Brexit related here.

Why's that?

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Dum as fuck is little Britain. A load of flag shaggers. It’s like the National Front is in power. We cut ourselves off the biggest trading block in the world ffs. Sent all pur workers home and now we are isolated. Global Britain don’t make me laugh. It’s a big fuck up made by human fuck ups.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
We all know it's fake news. Even the remain group are not latching onto it.

One of our fuel groups told parliament there could be a problem, if our driving license issuing body didn't hurry the fuck up and let the queue of UK drivers ready to replace foreign workers, get on the road.

This was leaked as the ultimate news article. There could be a fuel problem caused by a shortage of transport workers.

The actual problem then took hold. Everybody rushed to buy the last toilet roll. Sorry, I mean the last liter.
People that had fuel to last a few weeks, all arrived at the stations to fill up. Some even trailered in IBC's and one women was video'd filling supermarket carrier bags, knotting them and putting them in the boot.

We don't have enough at the fuel station to fill every vehicle, right to the top, on the same day. Demand soared 700% beyond expectations. So stations ran dry, with queues stretching out onto the roads.

The problem was, we are led to believe, our need to buy everything yet again. Like when covid hit. Panic buying, pure and simple.

However... whispers on the street have fuel shortages in spain and the states. Spain being in europe, where all our ejected foreign drivers are looking for work. I suspect this spanish shortage, if real, is because we stole it all. I would like to hear from spain though. From the street, not the news.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've heard that the military has been tasked with delivering gasoline due to massive shortages.

There's so little talk of anything Brexit related here.

Why's that?

Fantastic ,,thanks very much,,,,
still have no problem getting Bavarian smoked Cheese,,,,Portuguese Pastel de Nata,,,,Happy socks from Sweden ,, full tanks of petrol,,,lots of sat/ind varieties ,,,
Sun is shining,,,,,,petrol and driver probs coming in Germany,Spain etc but there be ok,,
Madame Macron will look after his EU sheep and why not he is a “ Sun God” apparently? Ba,Ba,Ba,
Poland and Hungary not sheep,,

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Wait, what? Did something happen?
Oh, there's that joint I rolled earlier and couldn't find, ERM, nevermind, I found something else to do.

entropical

Veteran
Here in the EU customs agents have suddenly started to ask what is in the packages being sent from Brexit land, sadly causing a drop in the supply of penis pills.

audiohi

Veteran
We all know it's fake news. Even the remain group are not latching onto it.

One of our fuel groups told parliament there could be a problem, if our driving license issuing body didn't hurry the fuck up and let the queue of UK drivers ready to replace foreign workers, get on the road.

This was leaked as the ultimate news article. There could be a fuel problem caused by a shortage of transport workers.

The actual problem then took hold. Everybody rushed to buy the last toilet roll. Sorry, I mean the last liter.
People that had fuel to last a few weeks, all arrived at the stations to fill up. Some even trailered in IBC's and one women was video'd filling supermarket carrier bags, knotting them and putting them in the boot.

We don't have enough at the fuel station to fill every vehicle, right to the top, on the same day. Demand soared 700% beyond expectations. So stations ran dry, with queues stretching out onto the roads.

The problem was, we are led to believe, our need to buy everything yet again. Like when covid hit. Panic buying, pure and simple.

However... whispers on the street have fuel shortages in spain and the states. Spain being in europe, where all our ejected foreign drivers are looking for work. I suspect this spanish shortage, if real, is because we stole it all. I would like to hear from spain though. From the street, not the news.

So, lines at the gas stations, and no toilet paper, then?

Are you going to buy your Christmas dinner and freeze it, as suggested?

H.Marks

I think it has something to do with brexit. I have a hgv license here in france, should I go home just for 70k a year? Why did I leave.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, lines at the gas stations, and no toilet paper, then?

Are you going to buy your Christmas dinner and freeze it, as suggested?

No not really lol,,
3 days before Xmas I drive upto Smithfield Meat Market ,,,,buy a Turkey Crown, Rolled Sirloin joint, Rack of lamb and a joint of Gammon just like every year,,,,,
So warm and cuddly that you care so much about us Brits,,
Much appreciated,,,,
Merci,,,Danken,,,Gratis ,,

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Actually I had to have a frozen chicken meal last year, as the turkey one's were sold out. I think I will buy in advance.

I got mince pies and tangerines yesterday. A full month after I got tubs of sweets. It's coming....

audiohi

Veteran
oy9yc26qzhq71.jpg

Cuddles

That must not be good for penis pills or seed sales.

In the past I always avoided buying from dutch seeds sellers and instead often ordered from the doc but had to stop buying seeds and other things from England because of Brexit :(

Never tried to buy penis pills...but they´d make great xmas gifts to most male politicians lol ;) Do these pills stop men from acting like dicks?

Cuddles

Actually I had to have a frozen chicken meal last year, as the turkey one's were sold out. I think I will buy in advance.

I got mince pies and tangerines yesterday. A full month after I got tubs of sweets. It's coming....

they´re already doing mince pies already? the shops really seem start christmas season earlier each and every year, lol

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Most people don't know it but the Queen was removed from Sovereignty with Brexit, she opened parliament for the first time without the Crown Jewels and was not happy.

H.Marks

I live in France and brexit for me was stupid and why the hell did we save Europe in the ww2?

The english are special and snobby if you ask me.

I hope it gets worse and brexit is shown as a big mistake chosen by very few snobs like cameron.

It was a referendom or whatever when voters were really pissed off with people coming in and taking up jobs. Its was perfect timing.

The english are racist as well. Not all but the majority of normal folk. And maybe rightly so. Thats another thing.

I am Celtic, and yet Britanique , but not english, or should I say norman.

Lots of fuel here, and all shelves are well stocked.

Merry Christmas Brexiteers. 🖕

audiohi

Veteran
France Threatens U.K. Power Supply as Brexit Tensions Escalate
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-u-k-power-supply-as-brexit-tensions-escalate

“The Channel Islands, the U.K. are dependent on us for their energy supply,” Beaune said in an interview on Europe1 radio. “They think they can live on their own and badmouth Europe as well. And because it doesn’t work, they indulge in one-upmanship, and in an aggressive way.”

“Brexit is populism in action,” Beaune said. “It’s shown to be a tragic failure.”

Let me tell you about this place called Texas.

They had this idea to go it alone on their power grid. Maybe you guys can try that, too?

Latest posts

Latest posts