What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How I pheno hunt

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Nice man, I'll be sticking around too :yes:

Nice man, I'll be sticking around too :yes:

Welcome to my thread, feel free to contribute any relevant info.

I am very happy about the response I got about the brownies. I took a few out to share with a few friends and was able to see the effects in the eyes and mannerisms of some daily tokers. Slurred speech, wobbly walking, red eyes and big ole smiles all around me today.

I was able to trade for some lavender kush? I have never heard of it but he said it was either that or pineapple express. Well I used to run the PE so this must be lavander.

It has that "purple" smell it but no purple colors at all. The smell is kinda faint, bout to twist one and see what shes about.

The dry pull is floral and sweet, but it still has this common "gdp" taste that is in a lot of the imports I get.

N

NewAgeGenetics

larry og?
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Update

Update

This one officially made it. Got new growth and all.
picture.php

Sensi Mr nice. Slight feeding schedule problem, I think this one is a feed, water, feed, water.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Continued...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Jesus og x Mulange testers are chugging right along. Lots of variation, they need their own hunt update post but here are a few pics from the cup.
There is a storm brewin'. For real.
picture.php

A little Kool Aid for the a few lucky coloradians
picture.php

Denver airport creepy mural
picture.php

A long night
picture.php

Reppin da 600 club in CO at canna cup wit da homiez
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Just got about 300-500 bagseeds from cali imports. So many different names he mentioned. They are all mixed up so its gonna be a random unknown series.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Just found out that the Jesus og mom that was used in this cross had a coffee smell to it also. So I am not crazy.

Took a few cuts from the bag sour #3 and the log.

Since the spider testers are preflowering I will wait to clone them

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
... continuing from off topic thread...

you also dont have to do the A & B lines listed in the chart either... its just a mapped out semi-complex plan of action in one case

rutgl0.jpg

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I run lots of unknowns and basically use my keepers as p1's.
Since I never know the lineages, I gotta just start at p1. Even though they may be f2's or s1's or whatever.
Know what traits my keepers are passing =p1, imo.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
unknown seeds can hold some gems... they have lineages...

gotta pop em to see what you get.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
3 out of 5 sexes shown on the spider testers already. Looks like 2 girls and 1 boy.
The coffee smelling one is a girl too, so I am excited.
I am just hoping that smell carries over into the flowers.
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts