What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How I pheno hunt

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Sorry double post, didn't know you can't edit. But yeah, those couple look pretty spindly for being 5 weeks in. Either they're super long sativas or they're one-and-done suckas. What are those last pics you posted of... #7? That appears to be coming along.

Of the last set of pics the first and last are #3
Smell is outstanding, I might just keep her for the smell alone. Its so different than anything I have encountered to date. It seems the note that was made about her oilyness in veg is also still holding up. She "feels" different.

The middle 3 pics are the #7
I just watered them last night so I am expecting to see some nice swelling at lights on today. But I dont think she likes the feed, water, feed, water cycle. Shes a feed, feed, feeder

The lowers have a strange foxtail-ish look also

Unless something drastic happens I will not be wasting bandwith or promix on the other 2 genotypes.
The new pack got 8/13 beans to pop in 1 day in water. They are already in promix, just hoping I get the other 5 to crack open.

wkoots

hi shiskaboy your the first ive seen to mention the garlic onion smell that seems to be so common i was thinking my nose was broken

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Bag seed f2's

Bag seed f2's

Around 49 days
Both

#3 Stinky, hairy, hazey one

#7 Foxtails, and resin on the edges of the bud leaves.

Due for a feeding today of the cha ching formula.
Mr nice (sensi seeds) Going in next cycle day.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 26

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
My fav.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Northern Lights x Big Bud
    Northern Lights x Big Bud
    112 KB · Views: 124

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Cloner doing fine.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Some sour coming out soon.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 46

Mikenite69

Veteran
Nice plants and thread so far! Don't be surprised if those long flowering sativas don't surprise u in the end! And subbed!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Just got back from the cup.

Found some ambers on both the #3 and #7 so they came down. Looks and smells like a keeper. Pretty sure I will hold onto 7 but still not sure on 3. The other 2 are almost looking done also but still not worthy. Also one is pretty frosty.

I got to smell Chem D at the topdawg booth and I was so wrong about the smell.
I dont think these bag sours are chem related anymore.

But there was a strain that was all over denver, everywhere I went I smelled the same smell. These all have that same smell to them.

Its weird, I never smelled anything like this before, then I go to Denver and I smell it all over.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Ok, ok, They have been chopped and dried and sampled. Def chem related. The sourness doesnt come out immediately. Only after grinding it up and taking a deep whiff can you notice the chemmy-ness.

It is still mostly savory tho, like some of grandma's down home cookin. # 7 was def the keeper but # 2 is still not done yet. Running #3 again now but 1 and 2 wont be seeing anymore hps light.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 43

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Did a little aero cloner maintenance, smoking on #7.
Keeper!!!
Earthy, sharp, slight ammonia undertones a friend said it smells rotten

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Quick update

Week 3 of flowering on the mr nice and tangilope group. The mr nice is very sweet and minty smelling. Starting to frost up today I noticed, just one day later than the tangilope.

The tang seems like it had the perfect structure for open sesame.

Tonight is night 1 of the new perpetual cycle, so lots of transplanting and cuts to take this evening.

The current pack hunt is still going well. Should be able to get a cut from each of the seedlings and have them in flowering the next cycle for sexing.

Gonna be hitting the Bsb with the bag sour f2 male pollen to do a large selection and find some swollen, dank smelling purple pot.

#7 in veg
picture.php

Mr nice @21 days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts