What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How I pheno hunt

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Gg4 x n91
2 females so far with about 30 or so beans to go. Both would fall into the glue category as far as smell is concerned.

I took at 8 weeks and is the plant to beat right now. The force is strong in this one. Super dense, super loud, long lasting effect, done in 56. Keeper.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This one has more resin but less taste and less mass.
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Green crack bagseeds

This one is looking the most like the pics Ive seen of gc.
picture.php

Legit gc pic I found online.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^it does look pretty much exactly like it.

Perhaps the bagseed was an S1.

I guess you will have to wait until it's done curing to see how the smells, taste, and potency match up.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Guess who's bizzack...

Guess who's bizzack...

I took a really long break and dropped everything due to work, changing living situations, fake ass friends, you know...

Started back up in a brand new room back in a few months ago and ran through a pack of Dark horse genetics Roid Rage already with 2 keepers, a male, and f2's from each keeper. Coming out pretty soon.

When I say keeper I really mean survivor because I had a super rough restart and pretty much tortured the plants...these were the ones that didnt hermie... So I'll run both again even tho one is clearly way better than the other...at least they're both resilient.

Either way, I was just glancing through some old posts and I somehow found this oldie of mine.

This thread must continue...

picture.php

MarDog

Lot's of work to go through all them seeds but when you find that special gal and get to share it with the homies it's the best feeling

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Roid rage update...

Ended up with 3 females and 1 male from that RR pack.

Originally it was 2 females because I thought the 3rd one was a hermie, but I still had the 2 clones from it in the aero cloner. Turns out to be a good thing because it wasnt a herm just a huge bract.

Of the 2 that got flowered out the #8 is my favorite. The smell and taste are absolutely amazing. It's a very sweet, strawberry, chem type plant. The chemminss is a mothballed, camphor chemical smell. Very sleep inducing effect, finished in 9-10 weeks. The smell of the burning joint is the #1quality

The #9 is is a little less dense, takes 1 week longer but is way more on the soury side. Larger trich heads and a bit more heady of an effect. The sourness reminds me of the headbanger from karma and the sour bubble from bog. I never had Rezs sour but I assume that's the flavor im picking up.

#3 was the first one to give me a hint of strawberry smell so when compared to the other males he was just an automatic pollen donor.

So during that first test run I just went ahead and pollinated a branch of each of the 2 phenos, took a bunch of clones and just moved forward with I had.

Fast forward a little bit and the clones have roots and are ready for the actual rotation starting in 1 week.

Got my temple x strawberry milk testers from bodhi going, some ssdd f2's a roid rage #8 f2 and a few other coming down the pipeline...

Latest posts

Latest posts