What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How can you tell if your a stoner...

BirdDawg

You know you're a stoner when you stash most of your stash for whatever reason, but have to burn one to remember where you put it!

G

lol I forget where I put stuff...always finding little surprises around the house! :D

G

U know when you see "your" in the thread title instead of the correct "you're" contraction.

you know your a stoner when...you read this page 50 times and you know already the next time you will have to read it all again before posting. and you do it anways, happily...lol

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
... when your lookin for this thread thinkin the title is "you know you're a stoner when..." :D

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Puffer_Fish said:
One of my buddies just talks and talks and talks, I just sit there and zone out and its like all I comprehend is "blablablablabla" I just shake my head and giggle like I know what the hell shes talking about. rotf

What (stoner) dogs hear:

larson_what_dogs_hear.jpg

G

You know you're a stoner..............when not only do you have a green thumb, but a green toe to go along with it. Dam that hurts!

G

.......when you're sitting slouched on the couch smokin' a bowl and watching a movie...wake up 5 hours later holding the bowl on your chest, finger still on carb, with lighter in the other hand......only to continue to light up and finish the bowl off before getting up for bed. lol

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
when you leave a job half done and and have no recalection of not finishing the job

<--------------STONER

u know your a stoner if u go to someones house asking them if they have your money for the bud and realize u went to the wrong house.

rovert

you kow you're a stoner when you look at your favorites on your computer and they mostly consist of pot related stuff; IC mag, seed bay ect. And it's pritty much the only sites you visit hehehehehe :pointlaug

BirdDawg

You know you're a stoner when you're out driving and smell a certain distinctive odor and your first thought is "where's the grow"...until you see the dead skunk in the road!

rovert said:
you kow you're a stoner when you look at your favorites on your computer and they mostly consist of pot related stuff; IC mag, seed bay ect. And it's pritty much the only sites you visit hehehehehe :pointlaug

QFT! :joint:

little j

you know your a stoner when you go to the gas station, buy something and you only need a little change. you have it in your pocket and pull it out and count it with your pipe, papers, and the check out lady at the same time.

BirdDawg

A friend and I were blazed and working, listening to the radio from opposite sides of the room. 'tween songs the DJ said something...we looked at each other and my friend said "Did you hear what I heard? Did he just ask, "Do you know where your pipe is?"" I said, "Yeah, that's what I heard, but the funny thing is I immediately thought, yes, I know exactly where my pipe is." She replied, laughing, "So did I!!"
Must be stoners.....to this day I have no idea what that DJ was actually talking about, but leave it to a couple of stoners to hear what we thought we heard...and know the answer!

G

BirdDawg said:
You know you're a stoner when you're out driving and smell a certain distinctive odor and your first thought is "where's the grow"...until you see the dead skunk in the road!
hahaha Ive done something kinda like this. Cept I smell people smoking somewhere and it stops me dead in my tracks, and I start looking to see if I can see who else is smokin' dat herb!

G

you know your a stoner when you compare the way coniferous trees grow to nugget formations on your plants.

if you dont know what i mean go outside and looks at a pine tree, you'll see it

PoppinFresh

I know I qualify for a few of those and others in different ways like when i can't find my afro pick because i left it in my hair so that i wouldn't forget it when i was ready to step out!

Latest posts

Latest posts