What's new

Hotboxes attempt at PPK/Vert

hotboxes

yeah it all started with a pile of turface in a bedroom in a trailer if I remember correctly, that was a long time ago

hotboxes

I have thought this for a long time now. I envision seeing d9 on the cover of Time magazine some day as the man who solved world hunger with his agricultural ingenuity and frenetic research

Great thread you got here hotboxes.

Oh I could see it bloyd, and who knows we might one day witness it. Its all up to D9 at this point. Seeing what can be done with the marijuana plant can just imagine how it could help feed people in lands that food is hard to grow in.

Thanks for stopping by bloyd hope you enjoy my thread

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
sorry for askin since im sure info is out there just need to run soon and dont have time to research...but whats PPK in a nutshell and what forum is there more info on it?

also really like those drip emitters, makes me want to go back to drip to waste..

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
sorry for askin since im sure info is out there just need to run soon and dont have time to research...but whats PPK in a nutshell and what forum is there more info on it?

also really like those drip emitters, makes me want to go back to drip to waste..

hey, thank you for your interest! someone on your scale probably wouldn't be interested in this unless you want a hydro system that:

does not rely on dissolved oxygen in water to function and will work fine with an anaerobic solution

does not need chillers and is not sensitive to reservoir temperatures

does not need high speed recirculation of water

does not need air pumps

does not use or need ph adjusters or even a ph meter if used with the proper nutrient and water combination

is inexpensive and simple to build and operate

is dead quiet

is extremely reliable and functions unattended for long periods

is extremely conservative of nutrients and water

can be operated with locally available materials for the medium

almost auto grows large plants very reliably

grows plants at high speed. As fast or faster than most conventional hydroponic systems.

if you think this might work for you look at the big plant ppk thread and hl's thread for the latest builds.

i'm sure you don't need engineering details or advice on tool using so one look is all you'll need.
d9

hotboxes

hey, thank you for your interest! someone on your scale probably wouldn't be interested in this unless you want a hydro system that:

does not rely on dissolved oxygen in water to function and will work fine with an anaerobic solution

does not need chillers and is not sensitive to reservoir temperatures

does not need high speed recirculation of water

does not need air pumps

does not use or need ph adjusters or even a ph meter if used with the proper nutrient and water combination

is inexpensive and simple to build and operate

is dead quiet

is extremely reliable and functions unattended for long periods

is extremely conservative of nutrients and water

can be operated with locally available materials for the medium

almost auto grows large plants very reliably

grows plants at high speed. As fast or faster than most conventional hydroponic systems.

if you think this might work for you look at the big plant ppk thread and hl's thread for the latest builds.

i'm sure you don't need engineering details or advice on tool using so one look is all you'll need.
d9

Yeah that, thanks D9 for stopping in and clearing that up for me. Also you made it sound so much like a sales pitch that I think more and more peeps will be blowing this system up my friend.

Plus I bet you get your very own PPK/turface forum that you have always wanted. since your first post about the PPK 4 years ago the dream is a reality and if I may say so myself what sweet reality it is my friend.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like to think of PPK and D9 as...

A down to earth dude (D9) with a brain..
Gets on a path and discovers the cure for all types of cancers...
Dude can make BANK rolls.. Monster $$$ Just has to lock the cure up with patents.
Sale sale sale... live the life..

Being a smart man (again D9)
He gives it to the world.. Sits back and watches.. Knowing...
He is the richest dude in the lands...
For a giver receives 100 x given.. In riches beyond moneys ability. .

2cents..

----- :alien::ying::alien: -----

hotboxes

day 37 of flower

day 37 of flower

Ok well tonight is night 37 of flower and update night. I got a cpl snaps of the ladies and a few of the PPK monster thats all I can say about that as you will see the pictures speak a 1000 words. I cut my finger pretty bad at work tonight so its a lil hard to type and snap pics so I must apologize ahead of time for the lack of pictures tonight and info my finger is killing my trying to type this update out. All the plants had 2 days of koolbloom powder added to their regular maxibloom feeding at 2 grams a gal each plant had roughly 1.25 gals for the 2 days. They will finish this week off on 6g/gal maxibloom monday they will get florbloom at 10ml/gal and 3.5 grams/gal koolbloom powder for 2 days then finish with florabloom at 10mls/gal. I am trying to leach out the N gradually before the flush but try and keep the P-K high enough for full bloom along with the few fans left that should store enough to get me till flush. Oh well here you go lets get to the pictures shall we.

The first 4 shot are of the 2 jedi kush plants first 2 are of #3 and last 2 are of #6

the next page will be sour d 2 pics and chem 91 2 pics in that order then the last page will be 4 or 5 pics of the PPK plant hope every one enjoys my week 5 update

Attachments

• 100_1365.jpg
    100_1365.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_1366.jpg
    100_1366.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_1367.jpg
    100_1367.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_1368.jpg
    100_1368.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 11

hotboxes

day 37 of flower

day 37 of flower

sour d , chem 91

Attachments

• 100_1372.jpg
    100_1372.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 12
  • NLBB1 001
    NLBB1 001
    122.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1370.jpg
    100_1370.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1369.jpg
    100_1369.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 11

hotboxes

day 37 of flower

day 37 of flower

monster from D9's PPK lagoon

I threw a picture in there the last one its from the first night it was in the PPK just a little before and after for you all, and all I did was add water and cut it back thats it . no ph'ing after my water was mixed or ec readings. Next time I will try and stay on top of trimming better it is very easy to get behind with this rig as one day can virtually put you behind the rest of the grow.

Attachments

• 100_1373.jpg
    100_1373.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_1374.jpg
    100_1374.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1375.jpg
    100_1375.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1376.jpg
    100_1376.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_1099.jpg
    100_1099.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 11

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bum finger... Eh.. sucks...
Be careful who ya flip it at next time ..lol

Looking so nice bro.. Getting into that.. Lets get fat and sticky window of growth. ..

Keep doing what ya do.. You got this...

Peace...

:kewlpics:~:respect:~:lurk:~ :alien: ~:ying:

hotboxes

Bum finger... Eh.. sucks...
Be careful who ya flip it at next time ..lol

Looking so nice bro.. Getting into that.. Lets get fat and sticky window of growth. ..

Keep doing what ya do.. You got this...

Peace...

:

:biggrin: ppk looking good hot box, blowing up big time.:yay::plant grow::peek:

Oh yeah the PPK plant is blowing up like a balloon not quite as sugary as the others but it will pack them on later on. I am shooting for 8 ounces from this one plant looks to be more as it is right now. i still got another 4 weeks minimum on it so I am sure I will hit that # if not blow it away. The others well we'll just have to see, seeing this is my first time working with them all so 4 ounces each will be average so I will go for that grand total of 24 ounces. It would be nice to hit 2lbs but that's reaching specially on this first run with new strains only time will tell.

hotboxes

wow! lookin' dense and chunkin' up! you are gonna need help smoking that!

oh yes I will, I can't wait to put 3 of these bad girls in PPK's in a tent. Then I mite have to invest into a Hooooka !!! thanks for stopping in for the weekly update D9 she is blowing up like a freak on juice.