What's new

HOT Off The Digicam.......420 PICS!

bleak

awesome pictures DG, wish i could have made it over. If I can plan it right, I'll be studying abroad somewhere in Europe next April...id be honored to chill and smoke with some of the people from the board :)

btw, this might be a stupid question, but how can I get a hold of Chris from Shiva glass, i really need a piece blown for me. thanks all :D

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
i cant seem to find the winners of the growers cup....
does anyone have what was the full list and all?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Found some more pics to share with you all from the past week of 420 festivities:D

First up is something from my stash - 8 month cured Neville's Haze hash that was shared for dessert after a nice Indian curry dinner;)

9Neville_s-Haze-Hash-med.jpg

Here's an NL#5xHaze bud from Coffeeshop Nes

9NL5xHaze-Nes-med.jpg

Coffeeshop Nes is a neighborhood type shop, a real cool place just off Dam Square which is mostly frequented by 'locals' in the know. There's a patio with a large table perfect for sitting outside, which Smokey, Rezdog, myself and others were glued to for a couple hours after the NH hash we started off with.

9Neville_s-Haze-Hash1-med.jpg

This is what happens when you've smoked too much....wayyyy too much, LOL :D Here's a bud of Hawaiian Snow sitting oh so pretty :p

9Hawaiian-Snow1-med.jpg

And a close up of Hawaiian Snow.

9Hawaiian-Snow2-med.jpg

dg

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Trichomefarmers Awesome 73u Bubble Hash

Trichomefarmers Awesome 73u Bubble Hash

Here's the phenomenal....excellent....melts like butter....73u bubble hash Trichomefarmer generously shared. TF you GOTTA enter that stuff next year!:D Thank you TF for sharing the goodies!

9TF_s-73u-med.jpg

dg

G

I can attest to the potency of TF's Bubble Hash. Hold on after a blast of that stuff. It was truly the best hash at the event. Smokey

G

Man,that NH bubble......WOW!!
Trich's bubble's SO powerful....Smokey should know ;)
I need to get some pics up this weekend-look for a thread soon!
It was an excellent time meeting super folks.....if the jetlag would just.....SUBSIDE......mabye I could get some things done :D