What's new

HOT Off The Digicam.......420 PICS!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE!!! Today's the big day for our bretheren in the Dam. Hope everything is a blur for y'all he he. Maybe all that American-grown organic herb will surprise the european heads, maybe not... I hope it does though, we can grow here too you know :p

Anyhow, happy 4/20!!!

cc

awh 420 has arrived :D
I'm going to the Cup right now hoping for a better day than before.
Looking at DG pics it almost seems more fun in de SD shop than over at the AMP Studio's....

I'll be wearing my MysteryLand 'custume' (white pants with red chinese letters on it saying; "Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is Mystery. Mystery Land") again today

U

Uncle Hughie

Happy 4:20 too all!

Happy 4:20 too all!

4:20...im blazin away ...but i wish i was with all you ICMAG PEEPS in the Dam!
so heres to you all !
Peace!

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Have ALOT more pics from today, but things are starting to blurrrrrrrrrrrr.....will post some pics later. Thanks everyone for the 420 well wishes:D After this mornings wake and bake, well, things are off to a good start :p and only getting better.

Tonight there's alot of entertainment, and the AWARDS ceremony when we all get to find out the results....I'm so nervous....have to smoke another one now! :D By 10p Amsterdam time the winners will have all been announced so stay tuned.................:D

Have a good 420 where ever you are! :D :cool:

dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hi Viper....well, I've been in the SD shop all week filling bongs so haven't made it to the venue yet....that's where the painted ladies are. But am going there now and will try and get some pics for you all then:D

dg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super job DG! Happy 4/20 all! Jealous not to be there , but let my smoke commune w/ yours all over the world :D
Beautiful spring day here, perfect for working in the garden!
Look forward to seeing photos of todays celebration.
SMOKE, SMOKE SMOKE!

Satans pal

Dutchgrown, which breeder is producing seeds from the chocolate thai? Have been wanting to get some for a long time now.

B

baccas125

i'M WITH SATAN'S PAL

i'M WITH SATAN'S PAL

WHERE IS THAT CHOCOLATE THIA FROM

Last edited:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
DG.... do you guys have a vaporizor on hand in the shop? I was wondering 'cause I don't smoke but I love to toke ~smile~

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone on the pics....I'm still trying to learn how to use it so really glad there's been some pics I could post which weren't too out of focus ... LOL....:D

Hope all had a very stoney 420....was a good time for sure here and wish you could all have been here ;)

The awards ceremony is over, winners announced, and it's now 10:30pm....I'm so stoned, can't remember at this moment all the winners, but can let you all know the one which I do remember:

First Place: Sativa - Soma for Amnesia Haze
Second Place: Sativa - Slam Shady for Super Silver Haze
Third Place: Sativa - DNA Genetics for Cannalope Haze

St. Teflon has the complete list and will most likely post an official list....dg

YES, I do love the hazes and it was a haze night for sure in the dam!:D

Oh yes, pics, got lots of 'em but just too tired and stoned to upload them tonight...will post them tomorrow....hope all had a safe and enjoyable 420!

See you next 420 in the Dam!:D

dg

U

Uncle Hughie

Yes

Yes

At last !
Soma ..getting what he deserves !
Good Show DG

Peace!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Here's some more pics.....................:D

Being such a haze fan myself.....these buds were not entries....but from private stash shared by headman420....thanks brother!:D In ascending order is:

NL5 x Haze

9NL5xHaze.jpg

And here we have Super Silver Haze (yeah I know it's blurry and am sooo sorry, but its the only/least blurry pic I got of it)

9SSHbud.jpg

And the extremely special 1-1/2 year cured Neville's Haze:D
9NHbuds-med.jpg

dg

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
This gives new meaning to smoking a big 'fatty' hey???? :p
At 420...yea, at exactly 420p....this is what was being passed around compliments of Adam @ THSeeds :D Sure looks like the Cannabis Poet himself is having a great time as well!

9Big420Joint.jpg

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Solar Hit Anyone?????

Solar Hit Anyone?????

Trichomefarmer solar lighting hash....yes it was a beautiful sunny day and perfect for using the rays;)
9TF_s-Solar.jpg

Last edited: