What's new

HOT Off The Digicam.......420 PICS!

THC4SIM

Wish i could have made it, but i will be ready and up for next years events,
each and every day...... gutted i missed out....

it looked a rite good doo!;)

THC4SIM

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Ahhhh yes, the solar hits were a hit....here's St. Teflon enjoying a nice clean taste.....no lighter or match taste :D

9TeflonSolarHit1.jpg

dg:D

Last edited:

Lambuster

Wow... I wish I was still there with all you fine folks at SD!

I can verify for all you disbelievers that yes, Gypsy was really on that bike for true! I was lucky enough to have been visiting at that precise moment!

Say, Dutchgrown, who won the glass competition? There were some gorgeous pieces in the display cabinet... almost too nice to use on a daily basis!:cool:

I think we were all having some major stoner moments that weekend as I forgot to try out any of those tasty nugs while I was there, with the exception of some NLxHaze, I think it was in that nice fatty that was being passed around, and some of the Grey Haze from the Grey Area in that magnificent triple chambered bong! That should be enough to erase most people's short term memories anyway!!:D :D :D

I'll be back to correct the mistake later on this year when I can squeeze some more time off work!!!

Keep those pics coming!

trich farmer i must say that you made my trip home a very pleasant one. altough it was raining and quite windy, i drove my bike like i was flying (lots of people smiled at me for being so spaced out)

yes, that bonghit when i left did the trick ;73u bubble was it WW or PP?

hope to see you all next year, and i hope that my entry will be a bit better then(perhaps some outdoor wyd or durban x sk iceolator?)! peace -=pedropistolero=-

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Lambuster said:

Say, Dutchgrown, who won the glass competition?

Good to see you here on the site with us:D

Glass winners are:

#1: Triple Chamber Peace Bubbler - by Reuben of Sweetleaf Glass and 'the boys' of his studio. This pipe was a collaboration piece worked on by more than one artist.

#2: Dio Fantasy - A.J.'s Glass

#3: Aqua Bubbler - Thick Smoke

Will check and see if there's some pics of these to post. They were all very nice pipes....VERY nice:D

dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Award Winning Glass

Award Winning Glass

Here's some pics of these remarkable pieces of art.....congrats to all :D

First up is the 3rd place winning piece designed by THICK SMOKE
9GlassThickSmoke1-med.jpg

9GlassThickSmoke2-med.jpg

Next up.....2nd Place winning piece designed by A.J.
9GlassAJ1-med.jpg

9GlassAJ2-med.jpg

The 1st place winning piece....Triple Chamber 'Peace' Bubbler, entered by Reuben of Sweetleaf Glass. Reuben explained this is a collaboration piece crafted in his studio by himself and 'the boys'....a total of 3 artists.

9GlassSweetleaf1.jpg

9GlassSweetleaf2-med.jpg

9GlassSweetleaf3-med.jpg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Enjoying Trichomefarmer's Bubble Hash

Enjoying Trichomefarmer's Bubble Hash

Here's some of Trichomefarmers EXCEPTIONAL bubble hash, enjoyed by many....just like this......

Step 1: Fill 'er up! Trichomefarmer was oh so generous with his bubble, and gladly filled the bowl for many to enjoy. Thanks TF!
9Hazed3-med.jpg

Step 2: Melt away:p
9Hazed4-med.jpg

Step 3: :D
9Hazed2-med.jpg

Step 4: Ahhhh yes......tasty....and now dazed! Another happy camper! :p
9Hazed1-med.jpg

dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Too bad you missed it, come on over to the dam Capt.....definitely no faking going on here...LOL :D ESPECIALLY from the person pictured....he's a pro at it!

There was lots of fun, the wake and bake bongs got everyone off on the right foot...well, some on the left foot....and some who couldn't find their feet at all and had to just kick back awhile:p

dg

Okay I'm convinced, I will make it to the 420 Cup next year. And the hell with the exchange rate. HAHAHA
I bet that guy didn't even cough.
I bet I would have.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
OH MY GAWD!!

OH MY GAWD!!

I can't believe i missed that! well my vacation next year will be with you guys! wow! uhhh wow! wow! and some more WOW! im just like uhhhhhh i dont even know what to say uhhhhh WOW?
:D
fantastic freaking thread!
omg top of the line!
wish i could pass some karma around for that one!
but wats better than karma.... ohh yeah chron! and you guys have brought the chron and some! wow congrats on making me drewl!

Max21

great pics Dutchgrown

great pics Dutchgrown

Superb piece of glass... Wow that's some work ! I love the first pic of the Peace Tripl' .. colors are so sweet :D

Skip

Veteran
Excellent pix, DG! Great glass too! The Peace Pipe is awesome!
It'll be good to see those shots in print. ;)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey, thanks a bunch Skip....especially since I'm just learning to use that 5 mega Sony:D You mean some look good enough for print....that's way cool!

Of course all this smoking stimulates the appetite...here's a few shots from Kobe...our favorite japanese place and an easy stroll from SD.

9Kobe1-med.jpg

Sushi anyone?
9Kobe2-med.jpg

9Kobe3-med.jpg

Being really stoned AND trying to use chopsticks can be entertaining, especially to those around you...LOL...Gypsy's rather skilled at using them though ;)
9Kobe4-med.jpg

9Kobe5-med.jpg

;)dg

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Awards

Awards

So what did the winners receive??? Each place, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd received custom hand blown glass pieces made by Chris (Shiva's Glass). Chris does EXCEPTIONAL work....bubblers usually contain some sort of fish or frog:D

1st Place Winners received these:
9Awards1-med.jpg

Here's some close ups of the bubblers, all different......
9Awards1close1-med.jpg

9Awards1close2-med.jpg

9Awards1close3-med.jpg

2nd Place Awards
9Awards2-med.jpg

3rd Place Awards
9Awards3.jpg

dg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts