What's new

HOT Off The Digicam.......420 PICS!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Here's some of what's been going on.

The Bong Goodie Jar @ Seeds Direct....everyone likes to wake and bake from this :p

9Bong-Goodies-med.jpg

Ummmm, good!

9Bong--Goodies-1-med.jpg

Chocolate Thai anyone ???????

9Chocolate-Thai-med.jpg

..............back in a flash with more :D

dg

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
The triple chamber bong has really been getting a work out! :D

9Triple-Chamber-Bong-med.jpg

And a nice welcome to all from...............Gypsy Nirvana/Seeds Direct.........................;)

9Gypsy2.jpg

Yes, Trichomefarmer actually got Gypsy on a bicycle! But, cause they were ALL so stoned....there's a map on the back of the 420 laminant to help those 'stoner moments'.....:p

9Gypsy5-med.jpg

and yes......lots more to come.......:D

dg

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Some really tough judging.....one of the 20 judges, John from the Grey Area Coffeeshop giving things a thorough look.

9GreyAreaJudging1-med.jpg

Let's see.........what does he think of this one

9GreyAreaJudging2-med.jpg

Hmmmmm......looks like he liked that one...:D

9GreyAreaJudging3-med.jpg

Here's what an entry packet looked like....just a number on it....nothing else........:D:D

9JudgePkg1-med.jpg

more pics to come.............:D
dg

Last edited:

Morganic

Hi Dutch, great pics, id love to be there. just picked up my first copy of IC. Congrats to all, its a really good read. I also read ur article and i feel for you, i know what its like to have the "law" trampelling through my home (not nice). Anyway have a good time at the rest of the cup and maybe il see u there next year.

Peace to all

Mo

G

Great Pics

Great Pics

just what I've been waiting for - thanks for helping us enjoy from afar, Dutchgrown:D

G

Awesome pics Dutchgrown, it sounds like everyone is having fun at the IC420. I am going next year for sure, I already opened my A'dam savings acount :D

To be a judge you had to buy an event ticket for every day right?

U

Uncle Hughie

Yeeha

Yeeha

some nice pics there ...Keep em rollin in !
Peace!

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
Yeah !!!!!

that's cool how the bud has a number only.
you gus are smoking some legendary buds there and im jealous as hell.
need more photos to see , cant wait .

peace

HC

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
The chocolate thai looks good enough to eat:eek: Excellent pictures Dutchgrown, keep up the good work.:cool:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
NateTheGreat said:

To be a judge you had to buy an event ticket for every day right?

Yes, there are a total of 20 judges. 9 of which are made up of celebrity judges and the other 11 were picked at random from among the attendees who purchased a 5 day ticket...thus indicating they were going to be present here all 5 days for the event and be able to judge.

Wish you could all have been here.....stay tuned for more pics as they become available :p

dg

G

Note: If you buy a full five day pass you become eligible to become a judge (subject to the rules), and will receive a welcome package upon arrival at the Seeds Direct shop in Amsterdam.

What exactly does this mean? If you buy a 5 day pass you get a "welcome package" no matter what, or only if you issa judge?

Tomorrow is 4/20, have fun everyone, and everyone in A'dam I will be with you next year!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
High HTG: that doesn't appear to be one of my quotes....so at this particular stoner moment, I don't know who the author of that quote is....I can only respond to my own quotes, and sometimes being really stoned on awesome strains just don't help much either.... however, the judges were as I stated above and were chosen from the 5 day attendees and were given a bag of around 40 entries.

Every morning around 930am, I arrive at SD early and have all the bongs clean and ready for another morning of wake and bakes. Yeah, some like the bongs....like Trifchomefarmer who LOVES to put hash in one for that true flavor and essense....but then there are those who prefer an old fashioned rolled up fatty joint......THAT'S ME! :D But there's one thing for sure.....EVERYONE who wakes and bakes Dutchgrown style leaves with a big smile plastered across their face:D

Sorry, just really really stoned at the moment :D If none of this makes much sense....well....:p .......just smoked some KILLER smoke.....my oh my....time to stop typing and trying to make sense of it all......think its time to watch a DVD and relax. Must have been the Sour Diesel, or SSH or NH or HS, BS, NYCD, or ...... :cool:

dg

Last edited:
G

guest123

hey thanks for the pics dutchgrown , been lookin foward to seein gn on a bike ,, good form tfarmer ....

Dutchgrown, thx for sharing the pix, and letting us exp a lil of whats goin on:p btw, that Chocolate Thai in the bong:eek:
*wishin i was @ seeds direct on ne givin morn*:D :p :D