What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

G

guest121295

Well I can tell ya' I'm looking foward to having some of that greasy looking stuff in my hands by mid-August, the close ups tell me alot about what to expect and how I'm going to position them in the flower room.:)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey highlighter realy superb fantastic plant!! looks like you push bud in a jar of sugar, i want also me get this candyfloss!! great +++

G

guest121295

Well I finally cleared out some prime real estate and transplanted all my Honeys.I put 4 into a big earth container with loads of mychorizae fungus and some super tea and budswell , some worm castings , bone meal, etc ad infinitum.I even broke out my "good" vermiculite!!
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's one of the taller ones, they look a bit rough but transplanting can get messy!These plants are about to take off, I'll shoot another pic in a week and I guarantee they'll be rockin'...
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco bro, you honor me w/ the euro-tub, jeje! :D

Nice to be seeing these grown out longer, seeing those branches staying on a tight angle to the trunk.
Now I'm here to watch your show!

JackTheGrower, there is no honey scent. Just a :tiphat: to a deceased songwriter, while using the 'White' as product placement. :D
The Highend is the most flavorful, best tasting weed I've grown. The idea was to try and sweeten up the White, but that didn't happen along this particular route.

I no longer have the White cut. This BX2 is as close to the White as I care to get. My job is done, in getting a close representation of the White out to the canna community.
Down the road, this project will veer over to the Highend spectrum.
I have a bunch of HE f2's, a few 'High & Tri' f2's, and BX1's and 2's at my disposal.

I'm down to six HW BX2's left, and they will go another 3-6 days. Til then, green tidings!

TeaHateSea

Great song from an amazing songwriter and by the looks of it, your strain is a very respectable hommage. Have you or anyone else tried an outdoor or greenhouse grow with this stock?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TeaHateSea, welcome to ICMag! :wave: Thanks for posting!

A few people have grown the White OD, I know @ least two shown in Lucid's The White thread. (hyper-link @ post 99 of this thread)

As far as the Honey White goes, it's just getting out there now, so we'll see. Hopefully this thread will feature a good cross-section of peeps growing out the HW's in the future. :D

TeaHateSea

Thanks for the warm welcome Highlighter. It's good to be here after lurking for so long.

I must have somehow overlooked Lucid's thread.:kos::kos:

One more question for you, is this strain available on Seedbay? I've smoked Triangle before and if HW is of the same genetics then I would love to get my hands on some of it.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got a 5 pack freebies of honey white bx2, thanks for making these and getting them to people!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TeaHateSea, keep an eye out here for the next time they come up on the SB server fund auction. Or you can request/get lucky w/ freebies on your next SB order. ;)

yourcorpse, awesome to hear! :D Hope you'll post some feedback when you pop them!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I took a look @ the grow when the lights went on, 4 of the 6 were showing a lack of hydration, so I decided to take them on their 63rd day. :D
This 3rd rd. suffered in particular to the PM spraying, as they got it twice in their day 30's & early 40's, just when they should be exploding. So this batch is lighter than the other two.
One was so crisp, & being stoned, I just trimmed it all up, forgetting to take pics. :redface:
So here's three of the four:
B1

C3

C4

It kills me to not have better macro ability, cause these are ridiculously impressive! :yoinks:

This C3 was still pretty photogenic. :)

The other two will come down Wednesday. ;)

G

guest121295

Neet!! I wish I had better camera ability, but I know I don't!!Everybody knows my wife is a photographer and that she thinks pictures of pot are as dumb as a box of rocks so my chances of bringing her into my shop are about 0, besides there's no women allowed in the shop....Anyway these 4 HW's are just settling into my euro/uber tub.I watered from the top on the transplant and let things soak in and yesterday they had the 1st feeding from the pipe that runs to the bottom, about 3/4 gal of budswell dry made into tea..Tomorrow I'll move the plants up to the light but I wanted them to adjust proper because I'm shooting for the moon on this one..I can tell they have their feet into the super rich mix I whipped up. Damn Chaco, you can talk about pot forever, what a nerd....
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took down the last two plants today, their 66th day. :D
D2

D5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This concludes my Honey White grow. I now become a voyeur, hopefully seeing Honey White's grown far & wide. :D
Don't be shy, post 'em up when their time has come! :plant grow:

G

guest121295

Took a quick pic before the lights went out, a few didn't come out...but I have a couple of these that are nice and fat. I can tell when a nice big cola is on the way, instinct ya' know?&%:).Three of the HW's are like this and 3 are a little smaller.I could tell by the wieght of the uber-tub that these won't be needing any water for awhile.Another fatty is in a 5gal bucket and I'm bottom watering her for now until the gnats dissappear.So far I'm pretty happy with these plants....:dance013:
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A new rd. of Honey White's are up @ the Server Fund Auction. :smoke:

Texicannibus, look forward to that. :D

Chaco, got 'em shining! :yes: Smells 'widowy', you say?

Latest posts

Latest posts