What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

Took down the last two plants today, their 66th day. :D
D2

D5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This concludes my Honey White grow. I now become a voyeur, hopefully seeing Honey White's grown far & wide. :D
Don't be shy, post 'em up when their time has come! :plant grow:
Mr Highlighter you are a wonderful grower, a wonderful photographer and I bet a wonderful person.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man..I know what you mean about not getting the camera to show the world what your eyes are seeing...it sucks when you can't get it right...hahaha. I gave up today after many hours of trying to get the right frame...but man....lighting wasn't working for me...
I'll be at it again tomorrow...

On another tone...I have to say...lit is good seeing Honey White on Sbay, up for auction. ANY ONE with even half a brain that pays attention to things, will realize this is a "the white" bx1.....lol...if not...their loss...hahahahaha
:respect:

dank.Frank

G

guest121295

Well sort of widowy, maybe I had my nose stuck to my La Nina cut, she's real widowy but all haze in the phenotype, but a similar greasy just starting to stink smell. I can certainly see how Highlighter was trying to have straight up cola plants, not so branchy and wide, these plants are pretty much all like that, great for the old sog method.All the cuts I took have rooted well and I put a few into hydro and a few into soil, I just have to see what this guys been smoking!!:):)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
:tiphat:Digging them recent shots, HL. & glad to see the HW's are getting out to people on here, looking forward to watching what they find.

Not sure what I find more appealing, the bud structure or the resin development. The variety in the diff pics is cool to see, I like the way C3 stacks.

I gotta back track in here to see if you've mentioned any particular taste/smells.

:joint:

G

guest121295

My Honey Whites are doing really well.My camera is messed up again and the flash wouldn't work this afternoon but they sure do look and smell great.Fat chunky buds on a nice stick and now becoming VERY resinous, the widowy smell has changed to something different, real fruity but serious style, not bubble double gum, real heavy, stony type sticky smell.I can't nail it down but I think this grow is going to be a success.Hopefully tomorrow my other camera has batteries, my kids have been stealing the batteries for their x-box controllers!!! I'm going to run the cuts in mostly hydro, some soil and just run them with cold water from a chilled reservoir.I'm still cleaning up from cutting so they have about 1800 W all to themselves and a few of my DTC99 X NL.Everything looks great, just have to keep on those soil gnats.:):)

G

guest121295

Some new pics from about day 35 of 12/12.These are different plants, but by the way they look now, very white and resinous I hope that they go out to 70 days so that they really have a chance to put on some flowers...Anyway they look great and smell better, remember this is an organic, blood and bone meal type thing, not my usual, well I do both lots but sometimes I like to kinda "pump things up" and some of the cuts from the real pretty ones are going to receive that very treatment...maybe they are already!!!
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are gonna be some nice war clubs there, Chaco! :good:
You'll get 'em to 70 easy. :smoke:

Folks, you can see why I was eager to have Chaco run these. :D
He's been doing this a l-o-n-g time, knows the routines, and works it as well as anyone around here. No BS. :respect:
Now if we can only get him to sell it to his wife as an 'Art' project, get her to take some shots, we'd be blinded! :biglaugh:

G

guest121295

I pulled a couple of plants out that were in buckets to take a better picture and give a better idea of how the plants look.Each plant has a full plant pic and then a shot of the top.They really smell great at this point...
picture.php

G

guest121295

As you can see my shop is a wreck, the only thing not smashed up are my plants and my grow equipment!!The upper section of the above plant.....
picture.php

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Those leaves are dark and those nuggets are white. :)

Will definitely be requesting some of these as freebies or picking up a pack from the server fund. Can't believe I saw these and didn't grab them.

Latest posts

Latest posts