What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

C

charlie garcia

some fine jobs here Highlighter, always nice to watch
cuidate
charlie

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honey White seeds are now available on Seedbay for a 1 week auction...pay attention to these hidden community jewels...

Look within the Server Fund section...

dank.Frank

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dank.frank, et al, thx for the support & interest! :D
I am happy to get these out to the community, much in the way krome/blessed did, spreading the love of good genetics.
Sure, you may have to buy these, but in doing so, you support our community here.
This is not profit-driven, it is feeding back to our community. ;)

So we have a new page, need some new pics!
I don't usually use a flash when taking pics, don't believe it's truly representative of the bud, but I do get a thrill seeing that illuminated resin. :dance:

Here's the HW C1 I showed 6 days ago, now @ day 45

picture.php

Here's the HW runt @ 59 days. Her time is closing in. :D

picture.php

Here's a shot of one of the HW X F13's.

picture.php

She's @ 65 daze and may go 75. Been flushing for wks, but she keeps throwing out new clusters of pistils.
This one has an extreme low odor, but the other one is pure cherry!

Getting real close w/ the 1st rounders. :dance013: Any questions, feel free.
Peace, HL

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bcell, there's a real kush taste to these. The smell to me is like stale beer. The smell is not over-powering like Chemdog/ECSD, but she makes her presence known.

Honey White is a indica dom and the high follows suit. It's not a couchlock high, but more times than not, it's a day killer if you indulge early on.
For me, it's a relaxing night time smoke w/ excellent medicinal qualities.
Whenever I smoke it, when that 1st hit hits, a curtain descends within my skull. It let's you know right away, your blazed.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whenever I smoke it, when that 1st hit hits, a curtain descends within my skull. It let's you know right away, your blazed.

That is what I love....can feel your eye lids drop down in equal pace as you exhale....hahahahaha....

dank.Frank

G

guest121295

I had to throw these into a flower room today, they outgrew my already small veg cabinet...They're about 30 maybe 35 days old from seed.They had a blast of floramite this morning and were flopping all over but this afternoon they obviously love some HID light after cool white shoplights in a 3' x 4' veg box.they just looked great so I grabbed a pic....
picture.php

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice ^CHACO
keep us updated ;)
HL,
very kind of you Sir :thank you:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DeRail640, that warms my heart! Welcome to ICMag! :wave:

I must say, seeing White hybrids being offered commercially was my incentive for the evolution of this project.
The White cut was passed around for the community, and in my mind, profiting from it should not be a goal.
Seeing it made available as a freebie or to benefit the server fund is where it's at for me.

G

guest121295

I threw a 600W HPS on the Honey White, vertical on the side of another garden.The light is so intense I had to throw up this hps pic.I don't think the plants mind...
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Phillthy, thank for your support! :good:

I live a sheltered life, I'm not in touch w/ the elite cuts, so I don't really know how the White stacks up.
It seems in the White thread, most that do, prefer Chemdog or ECSD, and the White is in slow rotation.

Not to put the onus on you, Chaco, but I know you know your weed. Anyone who's seen his recent ECSD and Lemon Larry grows, or anything he's grown since posting here, knows Chacois a bad-ass grower. :pimp3:
I'm really honored to have you running these, brother! :tiphat:
Much thank for the updates and finding room for them.
Guess you can't much use that towel rack now. :biglaugh:

Thank to all that supported the server fund auction by buying them up. Keep an eye out for more! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts