What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
those are some of the most beautiful plants i've seen in a while!

those dark green hues and beautiful dense flower production, there's an indica to my taste!

will be awesome to see how they end up, big up to HL for the cross and CHACO for growing!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love it Chaco!!! Simply beautiful!

HAHAHAHAHA.....and let me flip back a couple of pages and read where I posted EVERYONE was sleeping on these seeds when they are being sold at the Server Fund...

People gotta wake up and get on board...I mean..everyone wants "the white" but they sleep on a Bx made using an outcross of Rene...geeeezzzz...people...c'mon....

:respect:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank's Frank! Feels like you're my wingman! :yes:

fetissijuselius, welcome to ICMag! :wave:
These should be coming back thru in the server fund rotation in 2-3 wks I'd guess. There should be several more rds. ahead, so be patient.

Chaco, props all damn day, sir! :respect:

Between what you've done w/ the elite's you have, and between growing out these and Melty's gear, peeps are gonna be hounding you to grow their crosses! Lucky you got some bats to beat 'em away with! :biglaugh:

F

FIREofKALI

HAHAHAHAHA.....and let me flip back a couple of pages and read where I posted EVERYONE was sleeping on these seeds when they are being sold at the Server Fund...

People gotta wake up and get on board...I mean..everyone wants "the white" but they sleep on a Bx made using an outcross of Rene...geeeezzzz...people...c'mon....

:respect:

dank.Frank

yeah that i bet if these seeds were 100 bucks for a pack buy now..people would grab it like crazy...just look at chaco´s plants..whats it? consumer´s stupidity?

kali:wave:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i bet if these seeds were 100 bucks for a pack buy now..people would grab it like crazy...

Haha, don't give the SB guys any ideas, they'll hold em back 4 mo for more results to show up, then do just that! :biglaugh:

I won't lie, I do like seeing how the bidding goes. :smoke:

I am pretty stoked. I was BUMMED I didn't win them on seedbay and sure enough they came as freebies with something else I won. Fucking golden. great work Highlighter, very impressed!

Matthew Riot

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Highlighter, just recieved from the SB the HoneyWhite, i just want to ask you about the lineage, the label says BX2 , and i thought there were BX1... is it:
The White x ( the white x Highend) -- bx1??
or
The White x [the white x (the white x HIGHEND)] -- bx2??
Thanks in advance for the answer and :thank you::good:for this cross
Take Care
N

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy, I had a panic attack when I clicked on here and didn't see Chaco's pic that was leading this page off.
Glad to see someone else must have deleted their post(s).
Chaco's well-being was my concern, he has a knack for "situations", lol!
Anyway, glad that's not the case. Sometimes he goes on a haze jag, gets squirrel-y & 'noided and hits that 'delete' like a panic button.
:biglaugh:

nachilloo, welcome to ICMag! :wave:

Did you buy them or get them as freebies?

The White was crossed with Highend pollen and selections were made from the offspring.('High & Tri') Males from those were selected and crossed back to the White ( HW BX1)
I grew out 20+ plants from those and selected two males.
They in turn, were crossed to the White, and the results are the HW BX2's that SB has now. :D

Hope you'll want to share your results with us!

Cheers :tiphat:

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi again highlighter, i bought them in SB, I really want to try them, but no room for them now jjjejee, what a clasic situation, in a around two months i will put them, and i will post you the results..:smokeit:....
Thanks for the info:good:
Take care
N

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy, I had a panic attack when I clicked on here and didn't see Chaco's pic that was leading this page off.
Glad to see someone else must have deleted their post(s).
Chaco's well-being was my concern, he has a knack for "situations", lol!
Anyway, glad that's not the case. Sometimes he goes on a haze jag, gets squirrel-y & 'noided and hits that 'delete' like a panic button.
:biglaugh:

Careful or we'll have to call him lily again for a bit...hahahha

G

guest121295

Believe me..I occaisionally find myself in rather hot water, especially roamin' the rez with my ex-brother in law, that's a recipe for 2X trouble.Too much SA psychcadelics..So the HW is beating the heat so far..a couple crummy pics,
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's a couple together, they're not foxtailing yet, considering the heat...
picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely Chaco! And good work HL! The White is one of my favorite smokes ever.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice CHACO :yes:

Highend bud + 1 seed of The White x Highend f1 :dance013:

036-1.jpg

Hola nachilloo...good to see you around :wave:

G

guest121295

Hey, thanks for the compliments ya'll, I do appreciate the support.The highest temps I've seen in this garden have been about 87 F on the hottest day yet so I've been turning off my 1000W lamp about 8hrs into the 12/12 just to cool things down.The whole garden has about 2800W total.So...I was in the garden this morning cleaning up because it's a mess, I've been out fishing and my time is sometimes short but, with the big soil containers I don't worry too much.I must be around day 50, I think..so I'm checking the HW's out and picking up some scents, you know I want to see what's in there..they ALL reek like my sour larry, a very og kush stink, no mistake about it, in fact this run from seed is comprable to the stock I picked my larry from in the way it grows.When a plant has a top notch, manly kush stink, I'm interested, real interested!! I never fail to take cuts from seedlings I grow and these were no exception.The structure of the flower clusters, the density and the odor are putting this stuff right into my rotation, this is before smoking but if HL says it's strong, I'm feelin' kinda confident.I don't know if HL wanted another kush plant style but he got it.I have some friends that are going to love this weed.They are slowly, now, showing signs of maturity, they look like another 20 days should be right on.If anybody has a few packs of these from your freebies or the auction, don't regard them as lightly as you might another pack of Mazar-i-shariff.I try to tell it like it is and if you know me from around here you know I love the "high end" of our game.Here we have it in seedstock, STOKED!!:)

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the info Chaco:good:....is nice to see such a good behaviour in high temps... where i live we have to deal with hot winds that comes from Africa a few times a year..... now i thinking how to make space in the veg room for the HW jejejej......
Saludoss Raco :wave: a pleasure to see you around....
Peace to all
N

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Around our way, the saying is, " It ain't the heat, it's the humidity", right Chaco? :biglaugh:
Dew point has been in the 70's all wk, oppressive. One day it hit 100 (38c) degrees in a few places, mostly mid-80's. (25-30c).
I work outside. :frown:

Nice descriptions, Chaco! :good: I'm really pleased @ the uniformity in the final product. All 13 girls I had this last run smelled exactly the same when cured out. A few were a tad frostier than others, but all were def a product of their mother in the resin dept. :D
So, yeah, it's just a matter of finding the keeper in a pk.

nachilloo, sounds like your spanish. Good luck to you & Raco Sunday!
;) It's very hard to choose from two great canna-countries.

Hope to run my HW trim tomorrow for hash, smoke up for the game. Have a good weekend all!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOOT! HW hash for the big game....can't possibly go wrong there!!

I am learning all I can here before I really toss mine into soil....would love to hear how they are feeding...although, I'm not sure what method of growing everyone is using...

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts