What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Variations on a theme

Variations on a theme

Someday, Raco, my friend, someday!
I vow it will happen, a day when we can sit & sample. :D
Stoner goals, lol!

SBC = Spanish Blaze X Columbian?

Here's a shot of my 3 HW's @ 4wks.
Square pot was the plant I posted last wk, joined by a 'pole stretcher', and a runt.
picture.php

Different shapes & sizes, but hopefully the flowers will be consistent.
:smoke:
Here's the runt:
picture.php

Close-up of runt
picture.php

Of the 13 plants I've put into flower the last 2 wks, only 3 males, so I will have a total of 13 HW girls to look at. :D

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 42 for the 1st rd. of Honey White's. (3)
Here's the best-shaped one, tho I believe the other two are a hair frostier. :D
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pistils are prematurely faded from preventative PM spraying, done weekly.
Haven't seen a sign w/ this run, but as soon as I let up it will show itself, so I remain diligent.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey FB thx for stopping by! :wave: I'll be way happy to have jars of this again. Have nothing now that scratches that itch! :D
The HW's don't reek bad, but up close they're pungent. Yeasty sour smell. A bit repulsive, but a big intoxicating quality that overrides your initial response, you just want to keep 'nosing' it. :biglaugh:

chef, good to hear! :good:
Here's my two F13's X HW's @ 55 days
picture.php

picture.php

These are sweeter compared to the HW's.

Here's my Honey White runt @ 49 days. Cuts of her would make an awesome SOG garden. 12" of bud on a stick!

picture.php

picture.php

The 'pole stretcher' @ 48 days
picture.php

InPotiTrust

HighlighterGreat thread bro u must of had loads of fun just popping new beans and seeing Raco rock your cross too...When do u plan on taking the runt and the F13's X HW's down?...

Really like that runt would like to know how's the stone on that one

gmanwho

Veteran
Well done HL. what line are you feeding her? And the soil? Been so long since i had some soil going, been thinking of converting moms back to soil. Anycase, looking frosty as ever.

B-safe

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Girls on Parade

Girls on Parade

Hey IPiT, I'm hoping they'll be done in 70 days, but I'll let them tell me. ;)

gman, I've been trying to stay organic the last few yrs. I'm using Promix w/ added perlite & worm castings. I usually transplant around the flowering cycle, and leave out the castings when I up-can.
Been using mostly Earth Juice Grow, Bloom, Catalyst, and Microblast, but have been using Budswell over the EJ Bloom last 2 rds.
That said, I stopped feeding them any N once 12/12 started and quickly realized they needed some Cal/Mag. They've been getting it every feeding for the last month, but I think it's locked out.
Going the organic route, I don't worry about PH, but once I start adding stuff like cal/mag, I have to. My PH pen died a few months back, and because I'm shutting down after this run, haven't picked up a new one yet.
Plants are flowering nicely, so I'm not gonna worry about what the leaves are telling me at this point. :rolleyes:

Pablos, always a pleasure! :D

Just snapped pics of all the girls. Most had a 2X stretch.
Here's rd. 1 @ 53 days Just starting to flush.
picture.php

Rd. 2 @ 39D
picture.php

That's the other prominent 'pole stretcher' in the back. You can see many of the others have a similar structure, w/ little branching. Branching is confined to the two lowest internodes, and they grow @ 30-35 degree angles from the stalk.
Very woody, not pliable like the White. Every other node up, is two buds, no branching to speak of.

Rd. 3 @ 31D
picture.php

The one plant catching my eye for frost content comes from the 2nd rd. This shot doesn't capture her properly, but believe me, it looks like hoarfrost!
HW #C1, day 39
picture.php

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Epic fahqin thread, HL. Wow. I had no idea what the Honey White was, that you always show in the MA/RI/Conn thread. What an awesome piece of work on your end. Major props, wish I had more rep to give cuz this thread deserves it. :respect: :joint:

G

guest121295

I reckon I'd better start putting these up as they're coming to be so big since I transplanted.They'll be going the distance...as you can see I'm lucky to have my own shop, the floor is wrecked!!!..........
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

I took these out the other day, I'm trying not to grow them too fast because they have no home until June 7th...They do look nice though.By August we'll have something for ya'!
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Chaco, thank for the updates! :D Appreciate it. It's good for me to see those, confirm the lack of branching.
I'm pleased with this, as my pet peeve w/ the White, was the weak, leggy branches.
It's been working perfect for me; if I had 13 branchy girls under my 600w, there'd be trouble.
As it is, flowering them early, the tall "pole stretcher" is only 21".
The runt is 11" and most are around 16".
A few are leafier than others, (ones w/ the tight internodes, just a few) but most are getting excellent light penetration. :yes:

I mentioned a few wks back how I was spraying for PM, "being diligent".
Well, I caved, hadn't sprayed since then. It's just heartbreaking spraying bud, just stops the growth right as they are exploding. Yesterday I found a spot, so they all got lightly sprayed w/ Serenade.
I'll get some pics up when they recover, or right before I spray again.

Also, I just bumped Lucid's White thread. Feel I should link it in here. Provides some back history, as well as some damn fine photos!
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=98823&page=19

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A head's up for those interested.
SB received my Honey White bx2's. I sent in 60 pks @ 15 beans a pk.
They will break down some to 5 pk. freebies, the rest will be up @ the server fund auction. :smoke:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
K+ But it seems I'm all out...can't vote on threads either....ugh....lol. Too much good happening!

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts