What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

D

danny karey

Holy shit!!! I'd say that cross is a winner man......all 3 of Raco's look killer, #1 looks like the White to me......I would pay good money for those beans, Im sure a bunch of other people would too. Hope ya continue your work with this cross, I think your on to somthing.

Great job Raco.

Danny

Danny

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx again!! :abduct:
here´s #2:

048-1.jpg

9 girls under a 400...and the funny thing is that this (relatively) newbie is growing 2 bx1´s!
3 Honey White (it´s a bx1)
3 X18 x X18/Uzbeki (bx1)
2 Deep Chunk
and 1 Spanish Blaze (BlueDancer x DC) x colombian Moños Rojos male :D

Here are the 3 HW´s..thx again Highlighter...these are dank :joint:

068-1.jpg

and the 3 X18 x X18/Uzbeki :D

104.jpg

HL :wave:
Find new males and bx to the White again...one bx should be enough IMO :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey...bump, bump, bump...

Highlighter,

Hows this project coming along, bro?

dank.Frank

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killed off the HW males yesterday after they completed their job w/ mama White. :D
Now we wait and see...:drum:

dogscot

That all looks so glorious. Im feeling antsy over here after seeing all of that. I want it. Now. I want my harvest to come now. I want so much pot. Man im overwhelmed right now...

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These HW´s are very nice :jump:
027-6.jpg

022-3.jpg

I´ll try to make a smoke report when I have the time
thx again HL you rock!! :yes:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Raco, love to hear what you think! :smokeit:

So a bx to the white then?

dank.frank, yes, this is the 2nd BX.
Mama White will be taken down in 10-14 days. Hope to germ some tester seeds for the new year. Fingers crossed. :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola youngones good to see you :wave:
It´s "The White" x The White/Highend...a bx1 :D

HL,
My friend lost all the cuts :( now,if the bx2 is as good as the bx1...
...you are a lucky mofo hehe ;)

Do you still have bx1 beans left??

#2...my favourite :yummy:

085-2.jpg

B

bucketbot

Nice! Smoke report!!!! Morphine 's a killer band and this buds looks killer too ! quit a lot of talk around "the white"...to be continued...

G

guest121295

Man, that's some fine looking herb. I just found this thread, better late than never...The work certainly seems to have paid off the stuff looks beautifull and if Raco says it's the bomb...it may well be pretty damn good. The finished plants looked outstanding. I remember the seedlings I had , it must have been a year ago, they were so vigorous...then they were all stolen with an entire grow room at Pigpens old place. Obviously a loss...Hope you're doing well out there HL, the sun's just around the corner.... Chaco.:witch:

Buddle

Veteran
Nice work HL. I think Raco's plants are very nice looking.Glad the project is paying off for you.You should hit her with some F13 pollen too...peace

Latest posts

Latest posts