What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

Nik Dynosaur

that seeded plant is so gorgeous, highlighter. I just want to pop it in my mouth and eat it. I was just given 80 malawi seeds for my birthday today, the kicker is that they were born from a male flower on a sinsemilla crop. I'm sure, however, that there are going to be keepers in there somewhere. I'd be happy to dig through your herm seeds for a keeper for you ;) it's fun it's like a game of hide and seek and i love it.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for the interest, guys!
Nik,Happy B-day! :jump: Cool present! I hope to grow out some Malawi hybrids later in the yr. :wink:
I was just trimming up some F13 and found a few seeds - most likely from the HW nanners - it's too good of a possibility not to try!
The HW project is on the backburner for now, but I will pick it up eventually - the smoke is just too good! :rasta:
Nik, you must be referring to this pic? :D

High Jinks, I think you're right! :smoke:

Last edited:

Nik Dynosaur

ohhh yeah. thats the one :)

how many seeds did you pull out of the f13 bud? Even if it was a hermi that made them F13 x HW sounds liike a fucking match made in heaven, excuse my french. I would definitely be willing to help you dig through there for keepers ;)

i dropped you a pm bro, let me know when you get around

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raco, good to hear a few germed! Good luck with the rest. You're the only one who has these bx beans. Germ rates were so poor, I wouldn't send 'em out.

Hola Highlighter and all others :wave:
I havent talked with the friend lately,but I´m going to call him tomorrow.
You gifted me 15 of the bx1.I passed 5 onto the dude.
Last Thursday I planted the remaining 10...and 5 popped in less than 3 days!!:woohoo:
I´ll keep you informed :wink:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nik, I did a partial harvest on the F-13's, they've been in darkness for 5 days, been too busy to deal w/ them til later today. The harvested buds are curing and I'm trying to stay away from them, but on one plant I saw a few seeds on one bud. Didn't notice any on the other 2 plants, so I don't think there are many.
Raco brother, so good to hear from you! :wave: Best of luck with those, but have a keen eye for virile nanners @ the btm of bud stems day 40 and on.
:frown:
Sorry, that's what I get for crossing two polyhybrids! :bashhead:

Z

Zoolander

Sounds like it will be awesome HL once ya get the kinks worked out my friend

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The seven babies yesterday
The other two are X18 x X18/Uzbeki :D

050-2.jpg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one, Raco! :D

Perhaps I was germing them too soon from harvest? :confused:

The project lives on! Just pulled a couple of rooted 'White' cuts from the cloner.
Next rd. in the fall. :wink:

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well,the HW´s are growing under a 400,not 600...
Sorry about the quality of the pic,it was windy hehe...we moved the plants outdoors to be sexed under good light ...3 males,3 girls and one unknown yet(I´d say it´s male)

017-2.jpg

These seedlings have very short internodes,and they stink :D

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn they look beautiful highlighter bro sorry bout the nanners still look killer but..!!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GO Raco, GO! :woohoo:

I've been battling PM and gave all my plants a complete dunking in Greencure last wk. Despite high humidity, so far so good, fingers crossed.
Have 2 White cuts left and 2 different Honey White males going, all about a ft tall now. Two more months vegging and then let the boys loose on one of the cuts. :wink:

Keep 'em coming Raco, bro! :D

EDIT: awright, I hadda go take some pics! :D
Which is which? :confused:

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

Good luck with the mildew HL, I'm curious about this greencure stuff... I've been spraying serinade on all my new stuff and haven't seen it all that much. Hope it works for ya...

Can't wait to see the pollen fly :joint: Honey white always seemed like an awesome cross

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bravo Raco! :jump:

Did any hermie on you, that's what I want to know?
Enjoy her my friend! :D

Lune, the 2nd dunk in Greencure did the trick! :yes: No PM thru the worst of summer's humidity! I tried Serenade and it would always come back eventually. :rolleyes:

I'll be flowering out a White and my 2 HW males within the month. :smoke:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did any hermie on you, that's what I want to know?

Thx HL :wave:
Update:
7/10 germinated.Ended up with 3 females and 4 males.
Grown under a 400 HPS in soil.My buddy had to pick a few caterpillars by hand lol! and the plants also have a few spiders :( fortunately they are almost ripe.

NO HERMIES :jump: so no seeds :D.Males were discarded and the females were cloned.
here´s no. 2 :D

041-4.jpg

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer raco bro that first one is frostys as the north pole..!!!