What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Krome stated that the White, dialed in, was done @ 57 days, and the best I ever ran her was 57 days, so yeah, they could be ready. :D

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the freebies. No doubt i will be picking up some of these when they hit the SF again. Beautiful looking plants.

Chaco your girls look great :respect: to you and Highlighter

I looked it up and it looks like the Highend came from Legend Seeds and was a cross with Dj Shorts Blueberry male and Rene. Is that true? I've only ever heard of Rene...never seen it. .

G

guest121295

4 days later and the HW #6 is popping flowers fast.It's got a prime location but I'm hand watering her in hydroton.The cuttings all were quick rooters although some of the smaller plants, 2 of them at least rooted but are slow to pick up on top.The rest are /were jumping out of the containers.Whatever these things are they're a kick to grow...
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New round up @ SB server fund auction. ;) and remember 15 seeds to a pk. great odds for finding a real keeper!

Chaco, that's been topped, right? Looks like decent separation for the branches. Thought they might bundle up into each other. :good:
Hey, is that #6 the tall one w/ the longer internodes, what I call a 'pole-stretcher'?

G

guest121295

Well I cut down most of the plants yesterday, the weather is abominable for growing indoors and these plants were done anyway.
picture.php
picture.php

angel4us

ICMag Donor
a bud in hand...

a bud in hand...

i know what you mean... so much humidity i lost about 3/4 oz to bud rot yesterday(out of 7).... just glad my old eyes saw it in time !!!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Damn Chaco! With regards to the strain... A star is born ;) Nice work Highlighter, I gotta stop visiting this thread now, I haven't got the space to pop mine yet, but everytime I come in here I get the serious urge to! :D

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Daaaaaaaaaaamn CHACO!

Man, if those pics don't convince people on the fence to go one way or the other nothing will!

Great work Chaco & HL!

G

guest121295

Thanks so much ya'll!! The credit goes mostly to my nieghbor to the south, HL.I just threw in some dirt and lights plus some water....One is left standing, she'll come down in the morning............:)
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco and HL....lovely work gentlemen!

I'll get mine in soil by the end of August. IF I can stand to wait that long...

dank.Frank

G

guest121295

Well I took a break from my regular smoking routine to try out a bud from HW#5 yesterday.While not the stinkiest of the bunch, the plant had great buds, rock hard, really as dense as pot can be without jamming it in your pocket...So I dried a branch on top of my fridge about a week or 10 days ago and it was certainly dry enough to smoke.The odor was a light hint of sfvog, kinda like it with some greenery...I smoked a 1/3 of a joint and was very stoned, I'm not so expressive about the sort of highs I get etc, but I was stoned a good 2hrs.So #5 is potent.The stinkiest and best plants overall were #2 and #4.These two would be what I consider keepers.Something you could have in your garden and go toe to toe with any "Blueberry potsnobs"(Hubcaps quote, I use it all the time). Unfortunately #2 didn't root but I have #4 as well as the others.The branch I cut to root it was so tiny because in veg the plant was a straight up pole with no branches.So far so good, one plant smoke tested and one dogs food bowl put in the woods, I do that shit only when I'm BAKED, like putting ice cream in the fridge...:)Today I have a branch of #2, I'm going to give her an "at sea" test, take her out on the boat and dive for lobsters...Enjoy it while it's here, eh?:)

G

guest121295

#2 passed the smoke test with flying colors.Even with just a quick 7 day dry and a trial joints worth of smoking.I was stoned cold 3 times from 1 joint in 1 day.That's pretty good and the weed tasted real nice.I'll be damned that I didn't root that cut, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...I do however just by looking at it have about 2oz of #2.It's got nice greasy resin, laid on real thick and both plants I tested burned like a Marlboro, nice even, no canoeing even in a windy wet place, under the console of my boat.It'll be another week or so before I can test any of the others.The weed also has some great bag appeal with those fat hunks of flowers and doused in resin....I'm happier about this grow by the day...:gday:

Latest posts

Latest posts