What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
please stop...REALLY...KILLING ME HERE...hahaha.

I cant' WAIT to get to these seeds. In fact...even though I have some already, I'm going to buy more of these off the bay b/c no one is bidding them up....hahahaha.....

dank.Frank

G

guest121295

Hey Frank, I went to the bay yesterday and couldn't find them, where the hell are they listed?:)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Chaco,

Keep on keeping on. Those plants look amazing. I loved Mark Sandman. RIP brother.

'Devil Made of Honey'

'Some day, I throw my drugs away, when they find a cure for pain...'

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see you found your way to the server fund to pick these up. Always nice when people sleep on the bomb genes!!

dank.Frank

bloyd

Veteran
Picked up a pack of these this morning. I always wanted to try highend and the white, now I have this amazing opportunity in front of me. $2 bucks a seed, I have a feeling there will be some folks kicking themselves for not picking these up. Thanks highlighter for spreading the goodness!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I was sleeping, literally! I feel like an ass, had a 2nd pack lined up at the 11th hour, hit the sack & lost. I guess I overestimated how much others had underestimated these! :tongue:
Enjoy em folks!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just took a pull on some HW, and man, I got pinned back! :yoinks:

Some of you know I've had some health problems & been away for a bit, but I'm home now recovering. Part of making that hash was prep for the healing, and I had a couple good tugs this a.m. that got me thru til late afternoon, when I had a rip of that F13 X HW. Took another @ early evening. So now I take a 'good-nite' rip, and as I've described in the past here, a curtain goes down in my skull. Absolute.
Yet, w/ the hammer coming down, I'm still inspired to write.
(maybe doing some editing tomorrow. :muahaha: )

So after being away 6 days, coming home dispirited, I was really moved by what's been going down here. :D
Chaco's been running his leg of this relay like the champ he is, and I hope to see many more run a lap in the future.
I look @ this as a community project. I'm sure there will be a few here that get a hold of these and use the genetics for their own commercial breeding projects. No problem.
I do have faith that a few of you will continue w/ the 'pay it forward' mentality, be it spreading clones of your keeper, or making F2's for the server fund. (Or your own X using these genetics.)
I think these genetics are good enough to generate it's perpetuality, as did Krome. Those that get involved can make their own judgements on that and act accordingly. Seeing HW evolve as a community project is my goal here.
jburns
sent payment this mornin and i am so glad not to have to shell out hundreds of bux for once.
bloyd
$2 bucks a seed, I have a feeling there will be some folks kicking themselves for not picking these up. Thanks highlighter for spreading the goodness!
Quotes like those, and all the simple 'thank-you's just foster the spirit of giving for me. :tiphat:

you sold me
You know cronicle, I'm hoping it's more like you bought in! ;)

Something you could have in your garden and go toe to toe with any "Blueberry potsnobs"

Ah Chaco, remember there is a bit of blueberry in there! :biglaugh:
Awright folk, the Sox won and I'm going to bed.
Keep the Honey flowing!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
holy hell, nice cross highlighter! shes a beauty, and chaco, damn, that is one fine lookin gal you grew there, love the almost blue hue showing on her, amazing and looks tasty as all hell, grow on boys! :joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well slap me silly...what a pleasant surprise to receive a pack of the HW BX2 as freebies with my order yesterday Highlighter. Many thanks to you for your on-going support and contributions to our server fund. Any info greatly appreciated. I promiss many fine pixels in return for your generocity. It may be late winter/early spring before I can grow them out but I'll certainly keep you and your family of friends in the loop...for now..I'm going to research what I can find out about these babies..get well my friend, have a great day and I hope somehow I brighten it for you...DD

Edtit after looking at previous page: grovel, grovel, slober, slober...shit Chaco! After seeing yours I might have to germ these this afternoon...get out the lenses baby!

picture.php

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Very nice ya'll, very nice.:) Here's the plant I decided to keep, it was HW#5, after rigorous testing with 2 packs of zig-zag ultra thins...cure? what's that...Hell I saved a bunch, don't worry but we have to check it out, no dogs in my pack!! I erred this afternoon and smoked up the #5 ate too much and fell asleep for 3hrs, there ya' go.Here she is vegging under my new 1000W MH end of summer veg fetish...1 week and she'll have cuts galore....She is a nasty stoner...
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, Chaco, in my mind it was a forgone conclusion that the "stanky" #4 would be the keeper! #5 yield better and stonier? I trust your research methods. :muahaha:

Doobieduck, an honor, sir! I somehow believe those freebies were destined for you. Look forward to seeing you capture their essence. ;)

I was going back thru here seeing the SB release dates, and it seems they've been coming out the 17th of each month. So, 'head's up'! :D

G

guest121295

Actually she yielded less..but stoned harder and was a bit prettier...the devil was pulling off my covers last night and the #5 chased him off...:)

G

guest121295

Here's a dried bud shot of my keeper plant #5.I really have a terrible time taking close up pics but this one gives you some idea of how this stuff looks when it's all said and done...So far I've received very positive feedback from my little group of smokers who are used to smoking all the stuff you guys know I grow...Every single plant though strangely enough burns like a cigarette, beautifull even burn in the longest and fattest of joints...Enough talking..here's the very bottom branch of HW#5, super dense, and super stony...:)
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts