What's new

HONEY WHITE

G

guest121295

I'm mostly sure this was it here, it was a bit smaller but had more bud on the bottom...
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Chaco, how'd that one take to the hydro? Maybe yer waiting til it hits cactus status before you show? :tumbleweed:

statusquo

Accidently picked up two of these packs but stoaked nonetheless :) They will be the first thing to flower in the new room - stadium vert 2K (1MH and 1 HPS most likely). Thanks for your service to the community HL and making great genetics available at affordable prices for the masses.

@ Dobbie: score! I did the overnight shipping and got 5 SS thai haze x skunk #1 and mongrel (if anyone has info on this strain I would appreciate it greatly)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Accidentally? No, my friend. That was fate directing you to Honey White. Enjoy the ride. ;)

Mongrel is a CORE strain. Purple Bastard x PeeWee. Purple Bastard is Black Russian x Double Purple Doja. PeeWee is Purple Bastard x White Widow.

G

guest121295

She took to hydro real well and gave me about 5 or 6 nice cuts that I put into my bank..I have 2 other 4ft plants I'm vegging and about to flip so everything but those goes into hold until something opens up.My cameras out of batteries and I blew a gasket on my boat motor, so I'm sorta limping at the moment but I have all my cuts taken care of and when my front room opens up a bit I'll throw those in there.The cuts root fast and they'll be ready in a month when I need them, my main garden is a major explosion of marijuana at the moment and any extra space is taken up by my Mango/Widow females.I have enough HW to smoke for awhile, I'm starting to feel hazy...:)

G

guest121295

Here's some of the cuts I took of the #5 in my fail-safe rooting box.I'm going to re-work my standup veg cab into a flower cab for these and my golden goat.The 2 plants will grow perfectly together, they're short and very manageable...the HW is especially manageable and if I grew 5 in one 5 gal bucket of hydroton I could have a baseball bud explosion.The goat and the HW are neck and neck in the short and strong dept, the HW is certainly stronger but the goat has her qualities too, together they'll be a really fun grow with 600W in a 3x3 space, I'm just working out the details and trying to make some room...I cleaned out my basement the other day and my backyard looks like a hydro shop from 1988 exploded but I found some great stuff for this project..:)
picture.php

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Got 5 Honey White BX2's as freebies today. Gonna have to make some room for them based on the pics in this thread.

When are you guys chopping them down, how many days? Im gonna have to check out that 'the white' thread too.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to hear SB delivered on your request ShroomDr!
I would say, ideally, 57-65 days.
Just five seeds, squeeze them in there. Hold off on one of your Nirvana's, you won't be sorry! :smoke:

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
I also got 5 Honey White BX2's as freebies with my most recent rez order and will be starting them up soon. Definitely excited after seeing this thread and the pics! Sorry if this has already been answered but how closely do the BX2's represent the original "the white" mom? I'm psyched for these beans. Thanks!

SS

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Ill get them in the rotation. Ive got 20+ unproven phenos going right now, plus their clones (plus my normal two strains). Im trying to stay under 100 plants, and not lose too much productivity searching through seeds.

Nirvana was more about bulk than quality. for $150, the price some charge for 10 seeds, i got 80 nirvana. If 10 seeds @ $150 should = 2-3 keepers; 80 seeds @ $150 should = a few more gems than 2-3. Or so I hope. FWIW i got 2 packs each of White Rhino, ICE, PPP, and AK48. Weekend special FTW.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super.Seeds
It's not exact, but I'm happy w/ how it turned out. Smells and tastes like the White, rivals the cut for resin content, and plants are very consistent from what I've seen. The diminished branching is a big plus to me. :)

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Amazing thread Highlighter, don't know yet how I could pass it hehe.

The hybrid look's amazing and the work your doing seems it's going into the perfect way.

Take a place here a bit late hehe. Saludos!:tiphat:

B

bocil

:wave: A very good and interesting thread, soon let's hope that we could surprise you Highlighter, a million graces.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola amigos!
It will be good to see HW's growing in your country in the near future! Spread the goodness! :D

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
5 Honey White BX2 were started yesterday, I planted them in this fashion, using rinsed and charged Coco (with 2.5mL/Gal of Technaflora grow nutrients).

This is KOV's tek, from KOV's thread. I found this after someone bumped it from a 2 year slumber! There's gold in ye ole posts!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=24420

2. on the next day not much is happening, but you see that the root is not going anywhere up Yes, the force of Earth gravitation is at work and will always be.

3. Another day gone, everything as planned.

4. On a next day a notable occurence, since the tap root has travelled down well and established a good hold in soil, it now starts to push up, creating a little bend, that bend is very handy, it will push up through the soil, dragging behind it and thus protecting the delicate colytedons.

5. here we go, on a fifth day, tadaa, plant emerges. It's worth noting that because I buried the seed quite deep, the seed covers are left inside soil. If seed is buried shallow, it will still be having the covers on, when emerging.

6 days from seed to seedling, that's my usual score, without fancy soil mixes and much special care. Once again - tip down, tip up, sideways, doesn't matter, a seed is a seed.

rgds, kov
Basically, i put the seeds in clear cups and up against the side. I did not soak the seeds, I did not pay attention to the seed orientation, and I did not water the seeds (KOV's pics look a lot wetter than mine were).

Ive posted that tek before, its a great imho.

(Started 5 each of AK48, Ice, and White Rhino too.)

Last edited:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
^^ I liked that experiment..

It not really an experiment, ive done it before, id call it POV's Tek.

IMHO, I think the delay in breaking the surface, allows the tap root to get strong, making the seedling sturdy. I was 13/13 last time i tried, and none needed support as seedlings. I was also 2/2 with cracked seedlings, but they ended up going haywire. Check out my thread in bogs forum for more details.

----------------------

Back to the Honey White; its been about 36hours, and i see tails!

ah... lemme know if you need any help testing Chaco... independent viewpoint... plenty of lung space... yeah

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
most of them are at or getting close to this stage.
449713_03_06-thumb.JPG

Its nerve racking, i wanna dig them out, but i know to just let nature take its course. My coco/chunky perlite mix is a lot easier to grow threw than any terraforma ive ever seen. ::sasmokin:

--------------------------

@CHACO
: Did you say the pheno that had the stealer picture was not the best smoke? I think thats what i got outta it, I'll have to re-read it all.

-