What's new

Honduras x Panama

tjmccoy

Veteran
Ill tell you what i just learned tonight. This strain really shines better in a vaporizer. The lemon smell is far more pronounced, like pledge wood cleaner, and the effect really improves too :smoke:

I wonder if it’s because these seem to have quite a bit of plant material in the bud structure, not sure what the technical name for that is? I also have a very lemon pledge pheno. Did you have any that were what I describe as very sweet floral musky perfume?

Looking great, tjmccoy! It will be interesting to see how the different phenos compare effect wise. I am alternating between HxP, Zamaldelica and Kali China. Unfortunately, I can not grow at the moment, because I would really like to give Zamaldelica another try. I somehow messed that grow up and didn't do her justice, but it is still good.
Today I tried a 1:1 mix of HxP and Kali China in my vaporizer. Honduras x Kali China would be an interesting hybrid! Has anyone ever tried this?

Common Sense, Thanks for the compliments, I hope you get to grow again soon, too bad we just can’t freely grow our plants! I know what that’s like, I’ve had to wait 8 years for this grow! We have similar interest! I ordered some KaliChina and gifted to a friend that grows outdoor so I’m excited to see this one outdoors this season! I think Zamaldelica has so much potential and I to want to take the line farther into f2, I was really hoping for a viable Zam male this round but they were intersexed. I’m also interested in making f2 of HxP! Well take great care and enjoy!

Last edited:

RobFromTX

I wonder if it’s because these seem to have quite a bit of plant material in the bud structure, not sure what the technical name for that is? I also have a very lemon pledge pheno. Did you have any that were what I describe as very sweet floral musky perfume?

Common Sense, Thanks for the compliments, I hope you get to grow again soon, too bad we just can’t freely grow our plants! I know what that’s like, I’ve had to wait 8 years for this grow! We have similar interest! I ordered some KaliChina and gifted to a friend that grows outdoor so I’m excited to see this one outdoors this season! I think Zamaldelica has so much potential and I to want to take the line farther into f2, I was really hoping for a viable Zam male this round but they were intersexed. I’m also interested in making f2 of HxP! Well take great care and enjoy!
I definitely had a couple that had floral musk youre describing. They were pretty nice too

BuckeyeGreen

After the stretch
We grew her differently. I low stress trained and then topped her three times, so I vegged her much longer than you. I put her in her big pot with 2 weeks to go in veg. It gave her a couple of weeks to adapt to the transplant, grow in the last topping and have plenty of food available for the big stretch and bud production in flower.

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
We grew her differently. I low stress trained and then topped her three times, so I vegged her much longer than you. I put her in her big pot with 2 weeks to go in veg. It gave her a couple of weeks to adapt to the transplant, grow in the last topping and have plenty of food available for the big stretch and bud production in flower.
Yeah, I like to flower sativas after 2 or 3 weeks from seed to gauge it’s growth pattern/structure and then I will adjust how I grow it’s cuttings moving forward.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
This plant has once again turned into a gem. This one might even be a little better than the last one. My lemony Earl Grey tea aromas that were missing during flowering have faintly appeared in the cured product. Really smells wonderfully of that with a little bit of oil paints, hops and terpentine mixed in. It is quite potent with a slight heaviness at first, then settles in for a pleasant ride. Nice early evening smoke.
PXL_20230204_190146065.jpg

tjmccoy

Veteran
HXP Fem @ 11.5 weeks, now @ 10hrs cmh/hps

About week 9 they took up a lot of water that week then started reflowering profusely! Top colas like loaves of bread!

I’m thinking they will go to at least 14 weeks. I did harvest one early HxP at 10 weeks!

This one has always been big and vigorous and Sweetest smelling

90FDE63B-4CD8-42E1-A026-9249EE4A25F1.jpeg
53F891A5-0281-4358-A103-ED9E91E17987.jpeg

BuckeyeGreen

This plant has once again turned into a gem. This one might even be a little better than the last one. My lemony Earl Grey tea aromas that were missing during flowering have faintly appeared in the cured product. Really smells wonderfully of that with a little bit of oil paints, hops and terpentine mixed in. It is quite potent with a slight heaviness at first, then settles in for a pleasant ride. Nice early evening smoke. View attachment 18808131
Beautiful. Makes me eager to harvest and smoke mine. I still have quite a few weeks of flower.☹️

tjmccoy

Veteran
@dubi, She is Voluptuous, like if Jennifer Lopez was pot plant! Hahaa 🥰

Here is the top from the one taken @ 10wks,has fox tailed bud structure throughout, the other 3 phenos not foxtailed to that extent. Smells and taste of lemon pine-ish cleaner, the type of high is blazed, not stoned but not up either, cloudy eyed red eyed blazed out fuzzy high, it does remind me so much of the Mexican brick weed from back in the day.

40502D3A-259A-4811-B82A-CFD7A2F47FCE.jpeg
DCC50076-F61D-4CF0-94CD-EE7358C9667A.png

Bio boy

Now that’s a bud structure I dig I love foxy buds
does the Panama x Honduras stil carry the awakeness working social high that honruras standard does ? What does the Panama do to the high that’s makes it different to the pure Honduras

tjmccoy

Veteran
does the Panama x Honduras stil carry the awakeness working social high that honruras standard does ? What does the Panama do to the high that’s makes it different to the pure Honduras

I still haven’t sampled all of the 4 plants but this one is pretty much the exact opposite of what you describe. I smoked this with my friends yesterday and we were all stumbling around completely blown out, my friend ended up eating a whole tub of ice cream and then crashed out. This one sounds like more Panama. I have another plant looking more hon so excited to try this one! The pan pheno above is potent and just debilitating to me! Be cool 😎

tjmccoy

Veteran

I think the ideal pheno on paper would be something like a plant with Panama goddess potency, yet more uplifting a than straight pan, with hybrid vigor of true f1 and hon adding fresh wild genetics

I have another plant that more fits this, it’s been the hybrid monster of this grow, it’s huge and really vigorous ,she’s taking a while to mature, might go 17 weeks, early sampling it’s a much brighter high, much sweeter smoke, not debilitating at all like the pheno that finished early. Really looking forward to this one!

Latest posts

Latest posts