What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hombre del Monte's garden.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Nice!.

So you do then from a kit, or do you start from a spore syringe?

Many, many moons ago, I lived on the edge of Dartmoor (a large moor in England) and we would collect Psilocybe semilanceata, (liberty cap) by the thousand.
We were taking them in very large doses. On a Friday or Saturday evening we we take many small bags of dried mushrooms into Plymouth, which had a large naval port and sell them to American sailors on shore leave. We made a lot of money.🙂

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
some maha mextasy for sure and a couple of
grandfunk
I just tease you a lil...

mextasy
full

grandfunk

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Wow, looks looks even more dangerous.

These are grown outdoors?
in greenhouse.
This sounds very interesting 🤩

I imagine it being super trippy but a small dose now + then...
it is not trippy. it is extremely opiate like in its mental high, but without body heaviness or narcotic feelings.. it is very similar in that euphoric rush. happiness, well being feeling and all problems of the world are melt away. lost in the moment.

kaochiu

Veteran
Wow!

You have a pretty good idea of where we live.😍 and I am pretty sure I know the flood your referring to.

You would probably know some of the old Dragon crowd too? Big party last weekend as an old timer got married.

For me, it has to be the green haze 19 a5. I've only tried one pheno of it, but brother Montuno had exactly the same result with his one seed also.

I've tried 2 phenos of the killer A5. strong but got as energetic. I'd grow her again, but I have others that of sooner try. Green haze 19 a5 though for sure.

Grow both!

I guess I met people from the Dragon crew at some point and plenty old timers and Alpujarra superstars from all tribes and etnias, plus a long string of visitors, regular or not. Went to both last two Dragons in Cigarrones before they moved to Santa Fe.
Allow me a rare photo of the coolest trophy I've seen for a cannabis cup that a skilled artist made it for the 1st International Alpujarra Marihuana Cup. I don't know if there ever was a second, as I moved up here soon after. The winner was a blueberry, I knew it well, nice and all, but.... I didn't participate because I was away that week, that's all I say.
GreenHaze will be, say no more, but... Makahala... please, my young nephews could suddenly enter the room and see those images, how do I explain it to them after?

Attachments

• ccalpujarra 006.jpg
    ccalpujarra 006.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 62

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I guess I met people from the Dragon crew at some point and plenty old timers and Alpujarra superstars from all tribes and etnias, plus a long string of visitors, regular or not. Went to both last two Dragons in Cigarrones before they moved to Santa Fe.
Allow me a rare photo of the coolest trophy I've seen for a cannabis cup that a skilled artist made it for the 1st International Alpujarra Marihuana Cup. I don't know if there ever was a second, as I moved up here soon after. The winner was a blueberry, I knew it well, nice and all, but.... I didn't participate because I was away that week, that's all I say.
GreenHaze will be, say no more, but... Makahala... please, my young nephews could suddenly enter the room and see those images, how do I explain it to them after?
Wow!
We didn't get here until the year of the last Dragon.
The cup is still held every year down in Ciggi!
I've never entered, as it's always held too early. My plants aren't even dry by the time they hold it...everyone's growing stuff that's finished mid October it seems...I don't know what the world is coming to.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hehehehe tell them it is green Jesus for adults

when they want to be children again for a moment :D

In a green house again?

I need a green house 😂
yes, greenhouse.

I dont think you need it.. you have nice high temps in night. and maybe you can build some roof against rain, but I dont think you get much rain in flowering phase. or?

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
hehehehe tell them it is green Jesus for adults

when they want to be children again for a moment :D

yes, greenhouse.

I dont think you need it.. you have nice high temps in night. and maybe you can build some roof against rain, but I dont think you get much rain in flowering phase. or?

Rain is rare in these parts!, but when it does come , it Comes! Each year is different, perhaps some storms early September/October and then nothing for a few months.

Wind is our biggest problem. From November on, it can get pretty fierce.

Last edited: