What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HMK pipe

susantidad

hello Trichgnomes!

isnt so easy, I tried to be in the list and I didn´t answer.. do you have one?

the HMK vap is for me the full vape not only the curve, and I think that is the people wants.

really, just say that it´s very difficult to get one.. finally this tired people finish buying in ALT or buy other devices.

good vives and nice smoke!!

regards,
susantidad.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
only one person makes the original vape, and she makes enough to satisfy herself and her needs. a second person will be making them in a future, and i predict this person will make many more per month, eventually, but not right away. curves however it is true, are not waitlisted anymore.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
but if I can't get the real thing I'm going to get the knockoff. It's just a pipe...

could also make your own good copy. thats what i would have done long ago, instead of whine about the fact there isnt one for everyone at a moments notice. unfortunately for you all, we are not at the beck and whim of every oil head. i had a HUGE disadvantage when i made my first one, i didnt even have one to copy, so consider yourself lucky.

Caille

Politely and respectfully asking to be put on the list for one of your units HMK.

Alexis
*smiles*

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Shred42O

ive seen a bunch of different varitions of these in the co-ops in cali
there is even a hash bar with like 10 different kinds
i gotta say tho its in my opinion the best way to smoke certain hashes

M

MoldyFrogToe

its a piece of glass. talk to ANY decent glass blower and you can have one. All about who you know. done.
Agreed, find a glassblower to do it custom, not rocket science
Twas a great idea though of hmk's

wow.. its like buying a fake roor bong but i guess it works alright????

me id rather not have a ti skillet fall in my lap or some china factory knock off unit...

people are missing kinda the hole point of gettting something made by a unique artist.. the was "engineered" and refined and fine tuned to also work as amazing oil pipe. im sure you can get alot of people to paint you a mona lisa aswell.

some people just need to learn how to talk to people.... i was happyily put at the end of his long list but HMK was so nice to offer my a ti pad/gong for a bong to tie me over till how ever many batches are made till i get mine.

this thread wasnt started as a HMK imitation pipe thread.

maybe start a aqualab oil bell thread and give us a review then

D

Deleted member 75858

only one person makes the original vape

People have been "hot knifing" using water pipes long before you first posted yours on OG

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
but no one adapted it into one cohesive unit. i never actually met anyone who hotknifed thru a waterpipe actually, just thru weird ice coolers and stuff. i agree its hotknifing thru a water bubbler, but you must also agree that no one else sold hundreds of units thusly designed before my sister and i. we were the trendsetters for this popular style of oil consumption.

i would already have a aqualabs peice and review done if they were located in canada..
duty sucks
and no one had HMK SHAPE OF BELL only huge oil globes and big bells.. and his pipe is the prefect size to not waste it all over the huge bong.. and its so cool that he was even willing to refine and then share it as im sure he didnt make his first HMK like the new ones... im sure he had many many many many proto types and bell shapes and stuff..
ive been looking for a long time at many headshops from niagara to toronto and all around.. i cant even peice one together unless i break a ash catcher or jerry rig something..

but oil is so good that it deserves the best and you need the best to get the best out of it...

cause any other way is almost a waste from what i can tell

D

Deleted member 75858

but no one adapted it into one cohesive unit. i never actually met anyone who hotknifed thru a waterpipe actually, just thru weird ice coolers and stuff. i agree its hotknifing thru a water bubbler, but you must also agree that no one else sold hundreds of units thusly designed before my sister and i. we were the trendsetters for this popular style of oil consumption.

I'll give you that you're the one that globalized and even innovated the method as far as I know...but in Sams thread I seen you talking about getting a patent....I really don't think that would have been possible...I know you were just making your point about what Sam is doing.

counterstrikes

yeah that's right :)

i've been drooling over your vapes for about 2 years now, i once messaged you on TC about being put on the list, but i never got a response, i'd be ETERNALLY grateful to be added to the list if possible, 'ive had the pleasure to hit a kutvape once, and i gotta say, its the bees knees.

M

MoldyFrogToe

edit, nevermind
but a pic for kicks of the evolving glass scene sans hook =P
picture.php
picture.php

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
F.U.C.K.I.N. crazy haters tossin' off in here HMK....LOL.....

Take it as an extreme compliment that people get all heated over the lack of availability of the one and only ORIGINAL....

I'm sure the cat that invented the wheel had just as much mud slung at him.

I'll just patiently wait until the time and stock levels are right to acquire. Keep on keepin' on. :)

wow i like that one the wavey blue is really nice.. ive prolly seen about 50 in various post and they are down right cool looking

i really like the hmk design because the reclaim is also so easy as heating the gong... the bigger the peice the more oil that can stick...

i havent been this stoked on a smoking contraption since i got my herbal air 4 years ago..

WOW HMK that one is so niice .. some real time went in to that i bet...rock on

Latest posts

Latest posts