What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HMK pipe

i would love to be even on the bottom of that wonderful list to enlightment.

people who know what they want, want a hmk not some knock off!

they are works of art for godsakes even before you get to the daily driver aspect!!!

keep on the cause my good man!

G

Green Supreme

LOL for free, must either have too much money or no experience. Don't be sad because people made fun. If you read from the start only person makes you look bad and its you. Move on and all will be ok. Peace GS

I

inthelight

LOL for free, must either have too much money or no experience. Don't be sad because people made fun. If you read from the start only person makes you look bad and its you. Move on and all will be ok. Peace GS

yeah you got me? :jerkit:

that comment in no way brings anything to the thread.

i hope you never get the pleasure of owning a kutvape.. i know i may never either but you really come off as a knob here bud..

I

inthelight

its a piece of glass. talk to ANY decent glass blower and you can have one. All about who you know. done.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
but it didn't exist before i shared the idea with the world, cant take that away from me. i don't care who you get; the most amazing blower to make the most incredible copy for free, its still a copy, and that is a compliment every time, regardless of your derogatory attitude, none of you would have anything like this if not for my sharing.

:)

oh yah skunkman, feel free to share ;)

T

THC_Decapitator

The most cerebral high effect ever I felt was from a HMK unit . The rock dome video is the funniest video ever ! you rock HMK
put me on the list , for real .

everybody in the glass biz is jocking hmk .
Imitation is flattering
no other unit is sized like the ggirl .
The curve is the perfect length also , not to waste oil during the draw .
Also for easy reclaim . others are yanky and don't hit the same .
Ive hit the skillet , mnp just came out with some , generic skillets etc , none compare to a hmk/ggirl unit

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Whoever makes it, it's a great idea and seems like a great utensil... I've been eyeing these for at least a year, might have to grab that aqualab one :joint:

T

THC_Decapitator

once you go hmk you wont go back .
But if you want a nock off that doesn't work as well , go for it :p
The design is totally different ,the only similarity is ti .

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Whoever makes it, it's a great idea and seems like a great utensil... I've been eyeing these for at least a year, might have to grab that aqualab one :joint:

a whole year, omg.

i dont think aqualab makes one, but he does sell some. it wont be immediately but he will probably be carrying my own curves in the future as well.

susantidad

hello all,

I think that now there´s very difficult to get a HMK unit, there´s no doubt about the quality and functionality of a piece that revolution the bho consumption.

the big problem for most of people is that this beloved and hated list.. is almost unreachable for most of people!

in this way we only can acces to HMK clones/copys or whatever, for this reason many people takes the skillet like the way to go.. IMHO!

anyway, thanks Hashmasta for the desing and congratulations for your last desings really rocks, hope to try one someday.

regards,
susantidad.

L

Lloyd_Christmas

a whole year, omg.

i dont think aqualab makes one, but he does sell some. it wont be immediately but he will probably be carrying my own curves in the future as well.

I don't get it, are you being sarcastic?

I actually pmed you under an old name not too long ago and never got response from you. Another old friend of mine on the cabana was waitlisted for like 6 months...

Nothing but respect for you bro, but if I can't get the real thing I'm going to get the knockoff. It's just a pipe...

You should find a way to make these available to people, there is obviously a demand. If getting yours wasn't such a pain you'd have gotten my money long ago...

Trichgnomes

You should find a way to make these available to people, there is obviously a demand. If getting yours wasn't such a pain you'd have gotten my money long ago...

Are you guys serious with this? HMK already stated that there is no wait list for just the gong curve w/ wrapped ti plate. This is the original version of the copy that you are all speaking of on Aqua Lab. The wait list is for the actual water pipe.
I don't really see the problem. You can either get the original gong attachment from Kut, or you can get the copy, neither of which require a wait time.