What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HMK pipe

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Fine, if you want to keep this going...

Whoever makes it, it's a great idea and seems like a great utensil... I've been eyeing these for at least a year, might have to grab that aqualab one :joint:

a whole year, omg.

I don't get it, are you being sarcastic?

I actually pmed you under an old name not too long ago and never got response from you. Another old friend of mine on the cabana was waitlisted for like 6 months...

Nothing but respect for you bro, but if I can't get the real thing I'm going to get the knockoff. It's just a pipe...

You should find a way to make these available to people, there is obviously a demand. If getting yours wasn't such a pain you'd have gotten my money long ago...

I see zero disrespect there... only honesty.

And i forgive you for your ignorance as well.

It totally hilarious really, if you step back and look at it: we have two sides of the fence, and both side are saying, the other side doesn't get it. :D both sides think the other is blind to their point. its pretty comical. You are fooled by some of my posts into thinking i am some type of egomaniac, and think i am blind to this, and on the contrary i just get a lot of humor out of your wrongness. at least one of us thinks its funny.

Maybe you genuinely don't recognize what we seem to perceive (hard to believe), if that's the case my apologies,
but man, you really come across as having an ego to me, and that's the bottom line, all glass/oil bickering aside, just person to person...

People like Lloyd notice is at well, and people on other forums.
We're all trying our best here so whatever, maybe we can all learn a little from this on both sides.
I don't like to come in and be so negative, but I feel my opinions are pretty justified, it's like politics, sometimes you just can't help but put your say in.

Like I said hopefully we've all learned a little something from this so as to understand a little more about where each side is coming from.
Laterr :) :joint: (where's the ti pad smiley?)

Fine, if you want to keep this going....

I was about to post up that sequence of posts because I knew this is where you two had a breach of communication, hence the misunderstanding (my theory).
Wasn't sure if 'a whole year omg' was sarcastic or not to tell ya the truth. Ah the internet!

khaos421

i think the whole year omg comment was due to the fact that many people have been waiting at least that long to get one of these vapes the list is massive and is only getting bigger you guys obviously dont understand that hmk is doing the erllers a favour by providing such an amazing device at such an affordable price it really unbeatable so i dont see why all the hate and as far as the "ego" i havent noticed this i think he handels the hate posts very well and anyways i think hes earned the right to have at least a bit of an ego he did provide people with the best erl vaping device known to man imo so if you dont like the vapes i dont see why you cant just saty ouytta this thread and let the peeps who appreciate them in.

Trichgnomes

The only means we have to judge you is your written word, which you put on this site.

In that written word you come off as an utter douche bag with a huge ego. If you did anything that was actually impressive to me, I wouldn't be saying a thing. Unfortunately, you're just some dude who makes oil and hash and posts pictures of it online.

To sum it up: you're an internet attention whore. While the rest of us are posting in the growers forums, and the infirmary (you know, actually trying to help people), you're on every weed site on the net showing the same bho over and over and bragging about you're pipe. It's getting old...

This thread is getting a bit silly, IMO. I do not understand where all the negativity is coming from. I have had nothing but positive experiences with HMK. He has written a lot of valuable information available to all for free via the internet. I have also had very positive conversations with him, and should be receiving some custom curves any day now.
I have definitely seen tons of people on cannabis forums brag about HMK pieces, but ironically none of them are Kut. They are all satisfied customers that wish to share their feedback with the international community.
It might behoove some of you folks to spend a bit less time bitching people out on the internet due to misconceived notions regarding his/her personality, and focus on putting that energy towards something that will help others.
Spending time on the Grower's forums and the Infirmary is not the only way to help folks. Many of which is invaluable information, and greatly appreciated. However, to say that you are the shit because you help people, but then come here and act out of sheer ignorance and disrespect is contradictory to say the least.

khaos421

This thread is getting a bit silly, IMO. I do not understand where all the negativity is coming from. I have had nothing but positive experiences with HMK. He has written a lot of valuable information available to all for free via the internet. I have also had very positive conversations with him, and should be receiving some custom curves any day now.
I have definitely seen tons of people on cannabis forums brag about HMK pieces, but ironically none of them are Kut. They are all satisfied customers that wish to share their feedback with the international community.
It might behoove some of you folks to spend a bit less time bitching people out on the internet due to misconceived notions regarding his/her personality, and focus on putting that energy towards something that will help others.
Spending time on the Grower's forums and the Infirmary is not the only way to help folks. Many of which is invaluable information, and greatly appreciated. However, to say that you are the shit because you help people, but then come here and act out of sheer ignorance and disrespect is contradictory to say the least.

very well said:tiphat:

Trichgnomes

Something a little more relevant...

Something a little more relevant...

My new Curve
picture.php

W/ the Chalice
picture.php

7cbf31fa75da59572a5761e7702eb7e4_347619.jpg

Ready to go!
picture.php

92d801d4f3f24ca03d466e60fbbfe186_347618.jpg

khaos421

^^ nice curve cant wait to get mine should be on its way soon not sure how much longer but i hope soon so i can smash my domes and spoons i fu%#$ing hate them sooo bad !!!!!!!!!

i think the whole year omg comment was due to the fact that many people have been waiting at least that long to get one of these vapes the list is massive and is only getting bigger you guys obviously dont understand that hmk is doing the erllers a favour by providing such an amazing device at such an affordable price it really unbeatable so i dont see why all the hate and as far as the "ego" i havent noticed this i think he handels the hate posts very well and anyways i think hes earned the right to have at least a bit of an ego he did provide people with the best erl vaping device known to man imo so if you dont like the vapes i dont see why you cant just saty ouytta this thread and let the peeps who appreciate them in.
Everyone in the glassworld knows about HMK and how he conducts himself =D..it's obvious

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
its obvious i have a full time job, and my sister never made enough to satisfy the demand so i got a lot of flak for not supplying EVERY person who asked for something, although i should have only been given props for sharing this thing? how can you condemn someone for not supplying something to you, seems wack. everyone is responsible for their own trip. like i always said, if i dont have the time to get you one, make your own. but thats changing these days...

picture.php4

hksm.jpg

hksm2.jpg

stonedm

hey hashmasta or anyone else that has a hmk. Are the curves still readily available? I would like to get the whole unit but obviously thats not feasible. Any info on how to get one would be great. Appreciate all the info.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Nice aesthetic modifications to the bell, that gonna become standard on the unobtainiums?

aesthetic modfications good1 :)

naw, my sister and i do different styles. mine are generally more fully worked with a recessed joint. she usually does mostly clear bells and curves, but not always.