What's new

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

MrAwder

even simpler to put a reservoir with a pump for pulse on each level of plants with an overflow set at 7" from the top one feeding a lower one, which feeds a lower one, and so on until you reach the bottommost reservoir, which has a small pump in it that is just big enough to maintain the water level in the top reservoir. a trickle would suffice as you are not feeding the solution through plants and diluting it. instead it is being fed in parallel. the bottom most reservoir would have the float in it. to receive solution from the volume tank as per normal. a pump failure in any part does not drain the individual plant reservoirs.

you would lose some operational redundancy but not much if you check your plants daily anyway.

This is what I was vaguely imagining but had not fully sketched out yet. Specifically the cascading control buckets. The only thing I was trying to avoid was the pump for every level. I feel like that's a lot of extra infrastructure especially on my scale of growing which is smaller than than either yours or hl45s. What about a gravity pulse feed from the top reservoir? Just a second output on a solenoid. The issue here being that your pulse volume is limited to roughly one reservoir depending on how fast you refill the top res... Getting equal pressure from a gravity fed manifold could be an issue depending on the number of plant sites also. Just thinking out loud :joint:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Yeah that.........:peacock:

"Swell bitches" is the new term of the day.........Looks like yours heard yas and handled it.....still.as yas said........There`s always room for improvement till yas peak out on yields over several runs , and then........

That`s when yas`ve squeezed every gram outta yo bitches , and it don`t get no better.....

I`d liketa see yas hit 12 lbs outta yer 4 plant 5 light setup bro........Hell.....

More......with the proper hybrid and dialed to the tits environment and watts per sq ft.......anyways.......

Keep dialin Bro.......DHF.......:ying:.......
Amen bro! Hopefully should have 2 4plant5lighters going before the end of the year. I am still getting a handle on the plant yoga and watching how the plant responds. I need to start vegging more than I need so I can choose the PERFECT plants. This is hard to do while staying with in your limits. It just all part of the process.

anybody that thinks they are going to get me to trim anything else is completely and totally out of their muthafuckin' minds!

D9, you need to break down and get some sort of trimming machine, or bonzai hero. We cant have you becoming a grumpy trim hermit on us, "finishing" threads, disappearing on us all. Dont you have some sort of niece or nephew you could put to work?
I remember trimming my first outdoor all by myself, it took me around a month. I didn't even have internet or tv, just radio. I stood up the entire time and trimmed over a fold up table, I had to stand and dance while I trimmed otherwise I would go crazy.

you say that now, wait till your doing it every day dodging hot bulbs and trying not to knock over fans while you stomp all over retic hoses ... the novelty wears off.
LOL I already have 24 HOT bulbs to dodge between the two rooms and I have some double knee pants that I put kneepads into..They stay at the grow most of the time. Its the cords from my floor fans that get in the way.The hanging reflectors help with the burning bulb factor. I think that eventually the plants will be big enough that the wall will be the reflector.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
anybody that thinks they are going to get me to trim anything else is completely and totally out of their muthafuckin' minds!

What a lazy bastard. So you have been trimming non stop for weeks, buck it up pansy. :gaga:

As a matter of fact I think you owe every one that grows PPK a free trim job. It is your fault they are getting so much to trim.

Mister_D

Veteran
As a matter of fact I think you owe every one that grows PPK a free trim job. It is your fault they are getting so much to trim.

That's right d9, I remember when people used to be happy growing managable harvests......... Now what's the community supposed to do with all that extra weed huh? It's your fault man, least you can do is come and trim one harvest for each ppk'er :biggrin:. Might want to get on that before everyone's room looks like ashes..........

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
you clowns keep it up and i'm gonna have yo mommas over here trimming something. and it ain't gonna be weed!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
End of their World

End of their World

Happy Winter Solstice Everyone!
winter_solstice_pivato.jpg

D

DHF

twisted, sick little monkeys!
Always said from the get that this is my lil twisted kids forum.......

Vert-ville......Gotta love it......I think it`s got something ta do with the bare bulbs and radiation poisoning......:moon:......

Lumen poisoning that is.......

It ain`t eezy bein cheezy........:peacock:

Happy HoHo guys.......

Peace...Freds......:ying:.......

Mister_D

Veteran
Always said from the get that this is my lil twisted kids forum.......

Vert-ville......Gotta love it......I think it`s got something ta do with the bare bulbs and radiation poisoning......:moon:......

Lumen poisoning that is.......

It ain`t eezy bein cheezy........:peacock:

Happy HoHo guys.......

Peace...Freds......:ying:.......

It's because we yield twice as much as everyone else, so by that logic we smoke twice as much as everyone else, which leads to us being twice as twisted as everyone else....... Could be all that radiation making me talk crazy though :biggrin:

bobblehead

Veteran
The cannabis-induced psychosis... That's it for sure.

For a while, I smoked so much and ate enough medibles that when I coughed I felt like I was going to vomit... There's reports of cannabis toxicity where the cannabis becomes an emetic instead of an anti-emetic. I think I reached that point for a little bit... because now I've cut back significantly... like my consumption cut in half... and I don't have to vomit anymore. :)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It's because we yield twice as much as everyone else, so by that logic we smoke twice as much as everyone else, which leads to us being twice as twisted as everyone else....... Could be all that radiation making me talk crazy though :biggrin:

Some of us yield more, other yield alot more it's the vert way you know. I don't think the radiation is what does it so much as the burns from the light. We want to get as much as we can so we yield more to avoid burns. Kind of like Pavlov's dog.

Last edited:
D

DHF

All in the pursuit of dialage....Whatever it takes including..........

Glowin in the dark from continued exposure to bare bulbs , increased levels of trichome/resin production , and craaaaazy amounts of time it takes to trim and process all this fuggin nuggage that HAS ta cause stress and repercussions at some point in the game........but......I`m almost positive.......

Worse things could happen........:biggrin:......

Peace....Freds....:ying:.....

Last edited:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
The cannabis-induced psychosis... That's it for sure.

For a while, I smoked so much and ate enough medibles that when I coughed I felt like I was going to vomit... There's reports of cannabis toxicity where the cannabis becomes an emetic instead of an anti-emetic. I think I reached that point for a little bit... because now I've cut back significantly... like my consumption cut in half... and I don't have to vomit anymore. :)

Ive been there before, when your body pushes the eject button.