What's new

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

D

DHF

Im waiting to get my indoor farmers tan from all the time spent under bare bulbs.
With bigass white circles around yer eyes from the # 5 welder`s goggles...:moon:.....

I got over workin the plants lights on a loooooong time ago with krusty buckets , and opted for "green eye" task lights that hung on both ears like a Bluetooth..and why ?.......

Got sick of smellin AND feelin burnin hair and flesh...Hope all have a Happy Ho Ho guys......Work smarter not harder.....

Peace....Freds.......:ying:.....

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356516841.242641.jpg

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356546441.990561.jpg
This is the backside of one of the end plants. These buds are facing the wall and have received NO direct light for over a month.

D

DaveTheNewbie

This is the backside of one of the end plants. These buds are facing the wall and have received NO direct light for over a month.

It looks like your reflective wall is paying for itself. Ive always believed in the whole "closer to the light is better and anything more than 2 feet from the light is crap" philosophy, therefore believing reflective walls to be a waste of time and a placebo effect.

Your photo proves that theory a piece of steaming turd.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
These need more tinsel and lights.

View Image

I really wanted to, I actually planned on it and I was going to put gifts addressed to all you vert heads underneath it. . I have been so broke that I didn't have an xmas tree and for the firs time ever I didn't buy anybody gifts...I havent been this broke since I was couch surfing. LOL wonderful things on the horizon.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I really wanted to, I actually planned on it and I was going to put gifts addressed to all you vert heads underneath it. . I have been so broke that I didn't have an xmas tree and for the firs time ever I didn't buy anybody gifts...I havent been this broke since I was couch surfing. LOL wonderful things on the horizon.

By the look of things that broke feeling is going to go away real soon. Your plants look good and full.

bobblehead

Veteran
Usually goes like this:

tickle cough cough COUGH COUGH COUGHRAAALLLLPH

sniffle

sniffle

cough cough wipe nose

continue smoking

You forgot about the gagging... and in all seriousness... It was bad enough that I couldn't keep smoking or I'd vomit. Inhale -> cough -> gag. Not any fun at all.

Beautiful plants HL45... Here we come 2013!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Thanx everyone! 2013 is gonna be a good one!
:woohoo:
Stagger, this is still sourd. I have at least two more rounds of sourd for this location. I am excited for some of that DW!! I still have a teeny tiny bit left that I am about to take a bonghit of before I take 5 dogs on a walk in the woods. I am the official dog sitter while all my friends are seeing Furthur.

Blessings and good fortune to all. :tiphat:
D9 YOU DA MON!

D

DHF

It looks like your reflective wall is paying for itself. Ive always believed in the whole "closer to the light is better and anything more than 2 feet from the light is crap" philosophy, therefore believing reflective walls to be a waste of time and a placebo effect.

Your photo proves that theory a piece of steaming turd.
The absolute KEY to rollin with bare bulbs is to provide adequate watts per sq ft and THEN cover everything that`s not green in reflectix , the new orca film , or the new prodex......and why ?......

The sideways blastin lumens that get past the plants are directly reflected back at em instead of being absorbed and lost forever........and......

Proof`s in da pudding........HL`s backside of the plant up the skirt pic shows it all......Your plants bring back so many fond memories of my early indoor growin beginnings Bro.....

Good post DTN.......and......

Respect HL......Freds......:ying:........

silver hawaiian

Veteran
You forgot about the gagging... and in all seriousness... It was bad enough that I couldn't keep smoking or I'd vomit. Inhale -> cough -> gag. Not any fun at all.

Yep! :tiphat:

..then I got me an even better vaporizer.. :D

HL, it's lookin' mighty proper in here. Those trees are, no joke, .. Frickin' christmas trees! :respect:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
The bad and ugly

The bad and ugly

Well its still 2012.. Pump was upnlugged for two days, not by my hand. Two plants near the dehumidifier completely dried in the ppk in two days, I have never seen anything like it....... The first pic is one of the plants that dried out completely. It looks much better in the pic than in person. In person you can see that its mainly larf, theres a good amount of larf, but its still larf. Soon enought the larf will become oil. I was suprised because this plant looked so chunky. I think that this plant was so close to the dehumidifier that it effected the transpiration...

Oh well. The rest of the plants look good. Much like the plant in the second pic. After removing the plants the were dried up, I felt much better in the room.

The last pic is of a bottom nug, its certainly not bobbles StrawDD but its chunky for a bottom nug nonetheless.

I sprayed eagle 20 on my vegging plants a few days ago. That is some serious stuff. I got completely suited up with a spray suit, spray sock, booties, gloves and a respirator. Any place where my shoes were not covered by the booties I wrapped in duct tape. The plants did not seem to care about being sprayed at all. The room smelled strong like eagle 20 the next day so I didnt go in there.

Been working everyday since xmas eve. Cleaning, dump runs replacing drywall, pouring concrete, framing etc. The new space is coming along. I am trying to figure out what is the most efficient way to cool 12k in a sealed room. I think gettogro has a good set up with a dual zone minisplit and his flipflop ac. Perhaps a motorized damper is more efficient.
I think I can get around 4.5 tons with 55 amps. If you have any ideas let me know.

Probably gonna start a new thread next year. We will see how much time I have, I am putting in over time at this point.

I am thankful for all the opportunities and blessings in my life.
Happy New Year!