What's new

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
it's just shock, probably. but what is your ph and tds?

i don't think it's a deficiency as there is over 6% mag in the base formula.

here is a typical clone for me. the container has about 1.5 quarts of medium in it and is completely eat up with roots. root bound or getting that way fast. i pop it out of the container and tear off about half the roots until i get a fist sized round ball, maybe a pint.

transplant it but keep it well back from the big light. 4-5 ft for the first day or 2. i'll use 600 ppm and the pulse but i haven't damaged the plant yet so it's ok.

then move it up into the light field a little at a time.

i feel that tearing off the roots uniformly, at about the same radius, gets ferocious re-growth and will fill the grow container completely.

Last edited:

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
I'll be okay.

My whole life is a long list of fuck ups.

Some were big, some were little.

And when I fucked up, I looked around and said, "why?"

And as soon as I thought I understood, I fucked up in some new and mysterious way.

Again and again.

Over and over.

But one day, way later than everyone else I knew and way after the pretty people on television shows, I didn't fuck up.

(Which, in my mind, was kinda fucked up.)

My point: This is a little blip.

There is nothing more important in life than learning, and there are few teachers better than experience.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
One time I started a fire by accident and burned up two and a half million cubic feet of natural gas. Now the is a f-up, not your plants. They will be fine.

D

DHF

Respect IF....I`ve murdered 1000`s of plants on the path to Nurvana and somewhere along the way all the shit just falls in place and comes together all but outta nowhere....and then....

EVERYTIME somethin fucks up yas know just what ta do to counteract and recover from it as a reflex instead of havin ta act and RE-act tryin ta figure out what`s what.....

I ran laboratory condition fast hydro setups with my Krusty and ebb and flow buckets for almost 15 yrs , but when I started usin coco for my mom plants to feed my e&f buckets more efficiently , I found out quick about CEC/Cation Exchange Capacity-the ability for coco to hold onto potassium and cal/mag till it reaches a comfortable level , so point being....

It`s the little things and the fundamentals that save yer ass when growin dope...and it don`t come except from runs under yer belt....Hell....I can root a rock , but there`s always somethin new round the corner ta fuck witchas if yas leave yer comfort zone and try new things........

Can`t imagine what pitfalls and obstacles I`d encounter if I went and started a PPK......so....

HL....you`re in good company with Delta and IF watchin your back....I`m just along for the ride....Good luck and....Hey Icky....

2 1/2 mil cu ft of gas is a bit much huh dewd ?........God only knows the story behind that 1....LOL....

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The moral of the gas story is don't leave umarked 60 pound gas lines buried around here and there with rusty shut off valves. You might have to fly a special crew 300 miles to put out the fire and get some industrial area it's power back after burning up three transformers.

Oh and I am tagging along to if you don't mind a screw up here and there.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
That's some funny shit IC!! ^^ HL I wish I had some info for ya, other than it looks like a combo of nute burn/ hps light burn. I've never done hydro, so not much info for ya there! lol Glad you got the Afgooey... seems we both fell into the right hands at the right times, as I recently found another kind would with the afgooey, cant wait to re-release her to my patients as she has helped them with pain in the past. Much love, and hope all goes well! SL

p.s. Kannabosm is in my future, if all goes well they will be getting some cuts! :joint:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
The girls are looking much better.

Dizzy gilespie really warms their heart.

Back to wiring.

Update later.

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
Yay on plants that recover!

A new veg/clone system/area is in the idea machine right now.

I am feeding 420ppm..6ph

I guess I could go water it down some more?

I will see how they are doing tomorrow.
I think you'll be fine without any more work.

I've run these things in temps from 68-110, and everything worked out fine.

I've run these things with ECs from 0-2800 and everything worked out fine.

pH of 4.8-8.2. Fine.

I've cobbled together terrible nute recipes from household cleaners and beauty supplies.

Everything worked out fine.

That clone was a blip. Won't happen again, and everything will work out fine.

I don't know why anyone is up at this hour, but since I am and I'm typing...

Can`t imagine what pitfalls and obstacles I`d encounter if I went and started a PPK......so....
Been thinking occasionally of how to modify these units for a stadium. Probably be willing to give up the wick media in favor for some kind of nylon in the bottom corner of a container and have to use a gutter that holds a bit of water. Use open ended 1/4" lines that pulse enough to keep the media changing gasses, and recirculating the solution in the drain gutters back into the main res. (Use something like an ebb+flow drain to control gutter solution height.

Sounds like a sloppy mod, but a fun build.

The biggest deal, as you all know, is getting the PWT out of the primary root zone.

That and gas exchange.

And media moisture profile maintenance.

And the acronym.

How about some more pics tomorrow?

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
JackMayOffers coco beds?

I haven't been wandering too much, but last I looked he was a UC god.

Did he loose a run too?

---

See, she came around. No harm, no foul.

Nice looking humidifier set up.

Good looking room in general.

Get back to work.

Latest posts

Latest posts