What's new

HighTimes Cup 2010?? Who's going?

THC4SIM

Hia Guys!,

as a lot of the guys could not get over to amsterdam for the IC Cup in april, i was wondering if we are going to get a decent crowd heading for the cannabis cup this year??

Ive got my flight booked already 20th-27th november
:dance013:

Probably looking at getting sorted out with an apartment for the week so there is no problems smoking! Lookin for members i know to get one sorted with...

:party:

mr.haze420

Veteran
for sure there will alot more attendee's than the 420 cup, about 1500 more lol see ya soon sim

Are ye guys buying judges passes ?

Was looking at the site $200 for a judges pass (early bird, its $250 at the door), but its only $30 for a day pass. Considering it only goes on for 5 days, that works out at $150 with the only difference being u dont get to judge/get a t shirt that i can see, and considering the judging system is a crock anyways, i see no loss ?

As for the topic.... i might be in town, havent decided yet but giving it serious thought :)

C

cheesey

my crystal ball tells me ghsc will win 1st again with super lemon haze
and arjans wallet will be alot lighter haha

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
H

Hazyfontazy

my crystal ball tells me ghsc will win 1st again with super lemon haze
and arjans wallet will be alot lighter haha

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

we can beat them ,,big buddha done it with cheese ,,try entering with physcosis or blues or your white ,,18 oz into a coffeshop an they can enter i think , easily beat em ,swerve should take a cup this year i reckon ,coffeshops cant compete with connouisers :)

mr.haze420

Veteran
Are ye guys buying judges passes ?

Was looking at the site $200 for a judges pass (early bird, its $250 at the door), but its only $30 for a day pass. Considering it only goes on for 5 days, that works out at $150 with the only difference being u dont get to judge/get a t shirt that i can see, and considering the judging system is a crock anyways, i see no loss ?

As for the topic.... i might be in town, havent decided yet but giving it serious thought :)

you also get entrance to all the party's and lots of free stuff. you can go to the expo for 1 day and buy tix to the shows, that will prob be the cheapest way to go

bren

what free stuff do you get if you get the pass what does it include where the site about it any links or info please never been to one of these, been to holland a few times n off in a the not to distant future does n know if williewortels haarlem still do the €50 with the extra bit free

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the 30$ day pass. If Arjan wants to win it he will. I think his company is the sponsor?SLH is a good smoke but come on winning it what 3x now. There are plenty of strains that will destroy SLH but they got's to enter them . Im saving my cash for the 420 cup

F

firefox

wish i was going but due to financial problems i aint haha..but have a good time all enjoy and be very merry :tiphat:

S

spliphy

more than just the "results"

more than just the "results"

Your right, but a lot of us missed out this year due to the volcano shit..

So it will just be cool to hook up with some good friends for the HT cup

going to A'dam anytime is great. couldn't make 420 (not volcano related) but Nov. was better this year for me.

you also get entrance to all the party's and lots of free stuff. you can go to the expo for 1 day and buy tix to the shows, that will prob be the cheapest way to go

The day tickets dont grant u access to the concerts ? I didnt know that cheers

Free stuff lol, i'm not bagging on u m8, cause ur right to point it out :tiphat:, but things like shoddily made tshirts advertising a coffeeshop in a country i dont live or a strain i dont grow doesnt interest me too much. Thats obviously a personal choice i'm sure there are loads of people who do want the stuff, but when i was there previously i refused most of the free stuff cause i couldnt be arsed carrying around crap.

I dont see the point in going out there every day either. Its just an overexpensive market for cannabis related items (most of which are novelty rather than useful). So the day passes are a much better option for some1 like me :blowbubbles:

mr.haze420

Veteran
The day tickets dont grant u access to the concerts ? I didnt know that cheers

Free stuff lol, i'm not bagging on u m8, cause ur right to point it out :tiphat:, but things like shoddily made tshirts advertising a coffeeshop in a country i dont live or a strain i dont grow doesnt interest me too much. Thats obviously a personal choice i'm sure there are loads of people who do want the stuff, but when i was there previously i refused most of the free stuff cause i couldnt be arsed carrying around crap.

I dont see the point in going out there every day either. Its just an overexpensive market for cannabis related items (most of which are novelty rather than useful). So the day passes are a much better option for some1 like me :blowbubbles:

the expo is loaded with seed company's and a few sellers of headshop stuff. lots of vaporising going on though.

denvermmj

I'll be heading to Amsterdam on the 17th, full judge passes for me and my girl. Frist time in Europe, any info would be helpful. We are staying @ The Citizan M hotel from the 17th to the 26th then traveling to paris, rome, and the Alps. Any helpful info would be great.

amoS

Hia Guys!,

as a lot of the guys could not get over to amsterdam for the IC Cup in april, i was wondering if we are going to get a decent crowd heading for the cannabis cup this year??

Ive got my flight booked already 20th-27th november
:dance013:

Probably looking at getting sorted out with an apartment for the week so there is no problems smoking! Lookin for members i know to get one sorted with...

:party:

i'll be there again this year... love the cup and festivite"s...can"t wait for the next 420 cup also !!! maybe no volcano this time..... also have stayed in an apartment which is nice and the hotel nadia is also smoker friendly and good location on Radhuissttrat(? spelling} right down from the grey area, dam palace, albert heijn, not far from melk weg, and victoria hotel where the party bus picks you up for the expo and great people who run the hotel....but it does have those amsterdam stairs and no elevator...hope to see a bunch of ic'ers this year........peace

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts