What's new

HighTimes Cup 2010?? Who's going?

macamus33

By the way it's 250 euros judges pass at the door, and 30 euros at the door day pass. Depending on the exchange rate, that will be much more than $30 or $250 US dollars as advertised online. Just a friendly heads up.
I will be there for the first time. I believe I will go with the day pass/do not need the pressure of having to judge every entry. I may find something I like and give it my own reward/repeated use.

THC4SIM

Very nice TBK man, i looked at getting a room at the am'rath for the week but it was about 950 euro's,
looks an amazing hotel very central, if i fall into a heap of cash before i go, i may book somewhere nice like this..

But ill probably just end up booking an apartment with cheesy so we can smokeout as much as we want without any problems!

K

Karma Genetics

GHS did not get it last year in the sativa seedcompany.. The Harvestmen whent of with it.

I will be in town 18/26th Got to same old spot again, I love that spot i can just lay my stash all over the place, never a complaint about the thick bong smoke.

Will bumb in to some of you for shure.

denvermmj

Hello ALL-
1st time going to Europe and the cup.FULL JUDGE PASSES. Any advice would be great! we are staying @

The Citizen M Hotel:
what would be the best way to get to the Expo from there? can you smoke herb in any Amsterdam hotel room if its smoking? I would also like to meet some cool,chill, smoke buddies while im there
or leave me yours on here.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Gastro

If you were ever planning to go. Go now, it might be the last time tourist can smoke in coffeeshops this year with the great new parliament and all :(

If you were ever planning to go. Go now, it might be the last time tourist can smoke in coffeeshops this year with the great new parliament and all :(
That would suck if the new parliment bans tourists from coffee shops.:fright: Besides the HT Cup is overrated, and like wrestling it's fixed.:kissass:

THC4SIM

To be honest i could not give a shit what strain wins it,
its all about hooking up with good friends and smoking each other out!!
n' chatting about all sorts of crap!

Im sure those of us that are heading over to the Dam for the cup will have a blast,
i know its a lot to ask for, but fingers crossed for a rain free week!!! lol

:dance013:

:ying:

mr.haze420

Veteran
To be honest i could not give a shit what strain wins it,
its all about hooking up with good friends and smoking each other out!!
n' chatting about all sorts of crap!

Im sure those of us that are heading over to the Dam for the cup will have a blast,
i know its a lot to ask for, but fingers crossed for a rain free week!!! lol

:ying:

exactly my sentiments, it is all about good times with good friends :laughing:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Have a big blast for me friends, my finance won't allow me to come at this one...

I ll keep it for 420 :)

Mr Haze, looking forward to speak to you again and get into deep hash talks!!!

All the best

THC4SIM

Hia Guys!,

Has anyone from outside the US had a problem ordering a pass for the cup online??
http://www.hightimes.com/public/cancup/order.php

i try to place an order for a pass, but even tho' i select Other under the Country section, it still requires me to put in a * State/Province??? WTF!!,
i emailed them with the problem and they just gave me a number to ring in the US, i phoned it the girl on the other end could not understand what i wanted!!
as the line was pretty bad!!, so how the fuck can i get a pass ordered unless they sort out there system!!!..

Karma, have you ordered one yet??, or do you even need one! wink wink

H

Hazyfontazy

its says u can buy em on the door sim ,,have a great time mucker and smoke a few for me :)

THC4SIM

its says u can buy em on the door sim ,,have a great time mucker and smoke a few for me :)

I will do don't worry mate!,

but its €250 when in amsterdam, but $250 online now,
i need to try n' save as much as poss with a week over there!!

B

Ben Tokin

yeah, 420 sounds good to me, but, I'll be in a'dam & paris over xmas/ny. gotta do somethin'....gettin' tired of sittin' round.

mr.haze420

Veteran
I will do don't worry mate!,

but its €250 when in amsterdam, but $250 online now,
i need to try n' save as much as poss with a week over there!!

do you really need a judges pass? i can prob arrange a comp guest pass for you.

THC4SIM

do you really need a judges pass? i can prob arrange a comp guest pass for you.

If you could that would be great Mr.Haze!, :tiphat:

your probably right, i only want to go over to the expo a couple of times while im over there...

niceOne! :dance013: