What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High CBD strain Lists and Descriptions

Is there someone in europe with high cbd low thc cuts or seeds?( like acdc suzy q valentine x) Unfortunately I dont know one and maybe one of you know someone?
thanks in advance :)

Sante

In DoPa
Is there someone in europe with high cbd low thc cuts or seeds?( like acdc suzy q valentine x) Unfortunately I dont know one and maybe one of you know someone?
thanks in advance :)

If you want high CBD and a very very low amount of THC why not CBD therapy from cbdcrew? Unfortunately if you're looking for something like 20% of CBD I'm afraid that s not possible do find in europe right now...:(

Sante

In DoPa
there is a mexican sativa that is high in CBD, juanita lagrimosa or something like that? not sure if it's a pure landrace or a worked line or what but ryan at pollen nation was working with it for a while

Yes, it come from reggae seed, a spanish breeder...seem she has a 1:1 THC/CBD ratio but i m not sure how much it is stable.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
just wanted to point out that the CBD trait CAN be found in sativa genetics (not sure about PURE landrace sativas, but the genetic diversity inherent in sexual reproductoin would make me think that relatively high amounts of cbd will be found in many diverse seed stocks)

i'm getting some 8-12% CBD seeds that all come in under 0.2% THC for this season, also will probably be growing a ton of high CBD clones that are all verified

looks like i'm gonna be a CBD hemp farmer this season.....

If you want high CBD and a very very low amount of THC why not CBD therapy from cbdcrew? Unfortunately if you're looking for something like 20% of CBD I'm afraid that s not possible do find in europe right now...:(

thx, i know them already :) Unfortunately Im looking for a more potent strain :/ maybe with a 24:1 ratio or higher... now I will try the Candida Cd-1 with 20:1 ratio :)

:yeahthats
just wanted to point out that the CBD trait CAN be found in sativa genetics (not sure about PURE landrace sativas, but the genetic diversity inherent in sexual reproductoin would make me think that relatively high amounts of cbd will be found in many diverse seed stocks)

i'm getting some 8-12% CBD seeds that all come in under 0.2% THC for this season, also will probably be growing a ton of high CBD clones that are all verified

looks like i'm gonna be a CBD hemp farmer this season.....

Yeah there are lots of seeds but not very stable... you have to find the right pheno out of 5-10 :/
is there maybe a chance to get some of your seeds to europe? :D

ECtraveler

Veteran
These are Med Tree's current type III's. All of them are tested except Suzy Too.

Super Rich - SuzyQ(50:1) x Richness(pure CBD)
Fresh Start - ValentineX(20:1) x Tabula Rasa(10:1)
Nessie - Tocitonic(50:1) x Richness(pure CBD)
Suzy Too(SuzyQ bx1) SuzyQ (50:1) x Super Rich(22:1)
Richness - ACDC(20:1) x Rainmaker(10:1)
Webmaker - Charlotte's Web(20:1) x Rainmaker(10:1)
Continuum - SuzyQ(50:1) x Tocitonic(20:1)-feminized

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah there are lots of seeds but not very stable... you have to find the right pheno out of 5-10 :/
is there maybe a chance to get some of your seeds to europe? :D

when things are straightened out at the bay/bou i can send some seeds in....

These are Med Tree's current type III's. All of them are tested except Suzy Too.

Super Rich - SuzyQ(50:1) x Richness(pure CBD)
Fresh Start - ValentineX(20:1) x Tabula Rasa(10:1)
Nessie - Tocitonic(50:1) x Richness(pure CBD)
Suzy Too(SuzyQ bx1) SuzyQ (50:1) x Super Rich(22:1)
Richness - ACDC(20:1) x Rainmaker(10:1)
Webmaker - Charlotte's Web(20:1) x Rainmaker(10:1)
Continuum - SuzyQ(50:1) x Tocitonic(20:1)-feminized

Wow, i didnt heard about them before... where is this breeder located? I couldnt find something about Med Tree :/

ECtraveler

Veteran
Wow, i didnt heard about them before... where is this breeder located? I couldnt find something about Med Tree :/

California. We've been breeding CBD since 2013 when my dad was diagnosed with esophageal cancer and didn't like the ACDC I grew for him and asked me to make him something with flavor.(been doing THC crosses since 2008)

California. We've been breeding CBD since 2013 when my dad was diagnosed with esophageal cancer and didn't like the ACDC I grew for him and asked me to make him something with flavor.(been doing THC crosses since 2008)

Alright, very good to know and as i can see on your photos you are successful with your crosses :) do you maybe have more informations about your strains? would be very interested :)

ECtraveler

Veteran
Alright, very good to know and as i can see on your photos you are successful with your crosses :) do you maybe have more informations about your strains? would be very interested :)
I'm putting all the info together to go onto a website but it's still a few weeks away. What did you want to know? This is a test result from a Richness f2 i sent to the lab last week. It's not below .3 but if it was taken earlier it could of been.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these plants look really awesome man and the test is also very promising :D :D I wanted to know if you maybe have strains below 0,3 or how many high cbd low thc strains you have in your assortment? would be really interested in buying some for my garden :) (if there is the possibility to purchase some from europe).

juanaBFree

I'm putting all the info together to go onto a website but it's still a few weeks away. What did you want to know? This is a test result from a Richness f2 i sent to the lab last week. It's not below .3 but if it was taken earlier it could of been.

I'd be very interested in obtaining some seeds of these high CBD/low THC strains, if possible.

I'm a med rec holder living in San Diego county. Small time grower, but I know a few other patients looking for low THC medicine. Doesn't have to necessarily be below 1% THC...even below 3% would suffice (although the lower, the better).