What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey ICMag! We are Lush LED Lighting!!!

I joint op I think what you are thinking of when they say lens blocking the light are those company's that use those thick plexi windows over there LEDs.

I think lush's as well as a few other company's design it acts more like a magnifying glass for the led. I mean lush correct me if I am wrong but I think that's how they are supposed to work?

The only company's I have been looking at because they seem to produce results is lumigrow or lush. I am not to sure about some of the other company's like black dog or those magnum lights those units seem really outdated and think u can buy them in Chinese knockoffs for 3x less the price and they even use the 5w diodes probably turned down ofcourse but hey you are saving three times the money blackdog wants so you can buy 2 extra Chinese panels to make up for less intensity and cover more area.

i wouldnt say only lumi or lush produce thats 100% false. all of these lights will grow an produce. the main thing is what light produces more par and quality of light. if u see others not producing well that usually is due to other reasons. i cant tell you how many people ive seen not have a clue on how to grow, people would rather have shit handed to them vs learn it.

all leds are turned down so lets keep fair comparisons. if you dont know then dont spread misinformation its why this area is a clusterfuck already. what is the outdated stuff on the blackdog? just curious to your thoughts on that.
i havent had a chance to test the mars II but i really want to might bite the bullet an see. i want 5w or cobs personally but its a large drawback if they dont have potentiometers, hell even some cheap leds i got years ago have them, imo its cutting corners. once u have that ability you will not want another without it.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Lets get back to the positive shit cause LUSH is amazing... They aint on no BS Ferizzle
Everyone just simmer down n shit... I'll teach yall how to grow n errthang
2gpw n all that... teach you how to smoke some guud blah blah blah ha ha ha

Hey Dr. Y;
I don't suppose that you are in Colo. are you?

If you are I might be able to spare some seeds. PM me if you are here. I don't cross state lines, an all that shit. Ya know.
:tiphat:

Of course I'd require a 'front row seat' for the grow..... lol

Mikenite69

Veteran
Anyways.

Anyways.

i wouldnt say only lumi or lush produce thats 100% false. all of these lights will grow an produce. the main thing is what light produces more par and quality of light. if u see others not producing well that usually is due to other reasons. i cant tell you how many people ive seen not have a clue on how to grow, people would rather have shit handed to them vs learn it.

all leds are turned down so lets keep fair comparisons. if you dont know then dont spread misinformation its why this area is a clusterfuck already. what is the outdated stuff on the blackdog? just curious to your thoughts on that.
i havent had a chance to test the mars II but i really want to might bite the bullet an see. i want 5w or cobs personally but its a large drawback if they dont have potentiometers, hell even some cheap leds i got years ago have them, imo its cutting corners. once u have that ability you will not want another without it.

Did I saw all lights are bullshit? I just said most are outdated designs. Black dog for example I don't think has the dimming feature plus there design is freaking old and knocked the hell off like crazy. So don't put words in my mouth. When it comes to LEDs I go off what my eyes tell me and watch growers like oneshotled that has tested all sorts of LEDs off of results of a proven led tester.

Now do I fucking claim to know everything about LEDs not at all but when I see lumigrow and lush lights putting out some fat dense buds I am gonna be more incline to choose one of those that one you can atleast turn half the light off or dim it versus a light that is just like the mars without dimming options and just a boring plain design.

Plus who said I would be even willing to buy lush's panel the way it is I might wait for the new launch design to make my decisions. I don't claim or ever will claim I know all about LEDs I don't give a fuck what there numbers means if I see buds measuring up to my 1k hps and using half the power that's how I'll choose.

You seem to be a led expert maybe you should build some and show us how it's done. Like I said I'll still continue to use my hps until I see a grow or a light that blows me away and blackdog or even growblue isn't one of them.

Plus these and all my statements are persononal opinions of those lights will I knock someone that buys one nope not at all. Who am I to tell someone what to buy nobody.

You seem to have a strong opinion about LEDs and good ones and bad ones write us a list. Like I said if many can't see from my post it's my opinion of the lights then I don't know what to say.

Is that ok with you? I see you troll my post and say I am spreading misinfo when I am voicing my opinion. You are obviously new to the forums haven't seen you much but I don't need your approval or you to tell me about my post. All your post have been about LEDs congrats I am glad you have a lumigrow good light probably would be one of my first choices as of now unless I see something special from another company and that's why I am here to check out a fairly new company's light. Lumigrow has been around forever as a company that's why they were my first choice anyways. But I am not saying I am not interested in lush lights that's why I am here.

Have a great day

Did I saw all lights are bullshit? I just said most are outdated designs. Black dog for example I don't think has the dimming feature plus there design is freaking old and knocked the hell off like crazy. So don't put words in my mouth. When it comes to LEDs I go off what my eyes tell me and watch growers like oneshotled that has tested all sorts of LEDs off of results of a proven led tester.

Now do I fucking claim to know everything about LEDs not at all but when I see lumigrow and lush lights putting out some fat dense buds I am gonna be more incline to choose one of those that one you can atleast turn half the light off or dim it versus a light that is just like the mars without dimming options and just a boring plain design.

Plus who said I would be even willing to buy lush's panel the way it is I might wait for the new launch design to make my decisions. I don't claim or ever will claim I know all about LEDs I don't give a fuck what there numbers means if I see buds measuring up to my 1k hps and using half the power that's how I'll choose.

You seem to be a led expert maybe you should build some and show us how it's done. Like I said I'll still continue to use my hps until I see a grow or a light that blows me away and blackdog or even growblue isn't one of them.

Plus these and all my statements are persononal opinions of those lights will I knock someone that buys one nope not at all. Who am I to tell someone what to buy nobody.

You seem to have a strong opinion about LEDs and good ones and bad ones write us a list. Like I said if many can't see from my post it's my opinion of the lights then I don't know what to say.

Is that ok with you? I see you troll my post and say I am spreading misinfo when I am voicing my opinion. You are obviously new to the forums haven't seen you much but I don't need your approval or you to tell me about my post. All your post have been about LEDs congrats I am glad you have a lumigrow good light probably would be one of my first choices as of now unless I see something special from another company and that's why I am here to check out a fairly new company's light. Lumigrow has been around forever as a company that's why they were my first choice anyways. But I am not saying I am not interested in lush lights that's why I am here.

Have a great day

ill start off im not tryin to troll ur post im just trying to get the correct info for people to see thats all, none of it is meant in any bad way.
it just said that lumi an lush are the only ones that seem to produce results. its leading people to believe that those two lights are the only ones, which is why i had to clarify that, clarifying isnt trolling.

as to the bd design its the same with alot of brands made over seas an shipped here, including lush,groblu,etc etc. just trying to make it clear its not just one brand, which is just how it seemed to be portrayed.

im not here to get approval or whatever im hear so we all can get the clear picture an the correct info (the good/ bad/ everything) if that upsets you then sorry.

if u live in denver you might check out http://indoexpoco.com/ to see them an other brands in person.

good luck an keep researching things always are changing.https://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/huggg.gif

Mikenite69

Veteran
My bad maybe I read your post wrong. I apologise for that. What I meant or should clarify getting results like a 1k hps that's what I meant by that.

I know what you mean about most of the Chinese design lights all being fairly the same. Blackdog lights I am sure produce nice buds but as far as hitting over a pound per panel I am not to sure of. There designs are old and it's about time they updated them that is what I mean by that especially for there price tag.

I know all LEDs will produce nowadays but actually hitting good numbers as far as yield is concerned there aren't many.

I have watched many of oneshots vids on YouTube and he use to hit great numbers with is es330 lumi. The light I have been eyeing which is the light you have because of the par being way over a hps that's why lumi has been my first choice. But seeing many lush give out many panels for people to show what they can do peaked my interest in them..

I am also not ruling out a cob design because of beuno times grows with under 300watts of cobs his yields and buds look outstanding for a do it yourselfer.

I am really interested to see if lush will go cob design for there next light because I belive right now in my opinion cob is the future.

i know what ur saying, hopefully i can go check them out at that show next month an see first hand. there are 2 others that have my interests so ill see if those pan out, i dont want to post on this thread as its lush's thread. once i can pm ill try an send u a message to what my go to's are.

as for results to a 1k that can vary just on grower skills alone, as on average i tend to see only a .5-.6 gpw for the majority of growers, while i know u can hit 1gpw most dont have the skill to tune in everything to that, so idk what results your trying to get comparably.

as for the bd it was just under the par that i got of the lumi, so id be highly confident in saying if u have the skill it can be done 100%. there is going to be some change from hid or whatever to led so always keep that in mind. i dont even consider to have dialed them in them yet.

well see what there new unit does/has spec wise. thats really what ill be looking at, hopefully the price is more realistic to me.

Hi Fulltimehuman,
You're totally right that LED saves you money in cost. When we go to trade shows, conferences, events, there are always those few people that will come up, ask one thing, "How much is the that light?" and when they hear the answer, they walk away. They don't realize that an LED, while pricey in the beginning, will save them money almost right away. What Lush has done is save the cost of maintaining your garden from high electricity bills, bulb costs, heat and space without sacrificing yield. People think it's a false claim but it's not. I've seen it firsthand over and over and in other people's Lush grows that we had no influence over. You seem to know what's up with the savings an LED can provide. :)

Only problem i see with LED companies is there false claims and yes even in there charts etc there marketing sucks lots of hog wash really but one good thing the FTC is clamping down on them and its about time really for making false claims actually there is money to be had by sueing LED companies
and if anyone doesn't know who the FTC is its the federal trade commission.

As part of the FTC’s continuing work to stop deceptive advertising, the agency filed a complaint charging that since 2008, Lights of America, Inc. has overstated the light output and life expectancy of its LED bulbs on packages and in brochures. The agency also charges that Lights of America misled consumers about how the brightness of its LED bulbs compares to traditional incandescent lights.
At this year's Strategies in Light conference FTC's Hampton Newsome spoke about the FTC's activities to protect consumers against claims of false advertising. As part of this activity, the FTC will soon introduce lamp labels that emphasize lumens, not watts for all lamp types including LEDs.
The FTC alleges that in many instances, Lights of America’s LED bulbs produced significantly less light, as measured in lumens, than the company claimed in its promotional materials. For example, one bulb was promoted as producing 90 lm, but Lights of America’s own tests showed it produced only 43 lm.
Also, in many cases, Lights of America deceptively compared the brightness of its LED light bulbs with incandescent bulbs, the FTC alleges. For example, the firm claimed that one of its LED lantern bulbs could replace a 40-watt incandescent bulb. However, while the typical 40-watt incandescent bulb produces about 400 lm, the Lights of America LED bulb produced only 74 lm.
Moreover, the FTC complaint states that in many instances, Lights of America’s LED bulbs would not last as long as the company’s promotional materials said they would. In one case, for example, the firm said that one of its LED recessed bulbs would last 30,000 hours. Independent tests, however, showed that the bulb would not last as long as claimed because it lost 80 percent of its light output after only 1,000 hours.

And that is what most LED companies do mis lead people into believing until i see a 600 watt or 1000 watt true power consumption on both ends will i give LED a try but for now I'll stick with my Hids and new upgrades of supplemental plasma lighting its the only way to grow

Wow, that is quite interesting. Really. No sarcasm. I appreciate the info. As for us, we are tested every day. So many shows and grows from east coast to the west. We can't afford to embellish. Our results would be totally different than what we're showing. We're actually changing a few things here so that we can demonstrate the things that people really want to know. We're opening our first Lush retail store and we'll be able to shoot videos there soon. Our newest model should have a prototype ready by Christmas and there will be no doubts. I think enthusiasm is mistaken for false claims sometimes. People call it media hype. But Lush backs it up by showing the end result. We try really hard to keep everything out on the table. Another thing about Lush Lighting is that we're a Christian based company. We don't do anything malicious to anyone, lie or cheat. We'd rather go without than mislead people. We've given out so many lights and discounts to help those that are sick. We believe in the Law of Reciprocity. It will come back to us ten-fold. It's good to hear that laws are being put into place to keep shady companies in check. It will also give good companies credit.

I joint op I think what you are thinking of when they say lens blocking the light are those company's that use those thick plexi windows over there LEDs.

I think lush's as well as a few other company's design it acts more like a magnifying glass for the led. I mean lush correct me if I am wrong but I think that's how they are supposed to work?

The only company's I have been looking at because they seem to produce results is lumigrow or lush. I am not to sure about some of the other company's like black dog or those magnum lights those units seem really outdated and think u can buy them in Chinese knockoffs for 3x less the price and they even use the 5w diodes probably turned down ofcourse but hey you are saving three times the money blackdog wants so you can buy 2 extra Chinese panels to make up for less intensity and cover more area.

Only better about buying American is they usually offer great warrantys and you aren't waiting for ever to get replacement parts or a hassle from a Chinese guy that barely speaks English. Lol.

I have also been looking at cobs especially after watching I think the memebers name might be beuno time? Maybe who built his own 100w cobs and his grows amazed the hell out of me.

Hi Mikenite69,
You are correct. The 2x lens does act like a magnifying glass, making the light not only more intense, but also focusing the light in so that it penetrates deeper into the canopy.

Dr. Young,

my advice to you would be to really consider the height of plants at various stages of life and how distance from the light source is a very important aspect in growing with LEDs, as the effective distance from plant to light is very specific.

so having plants in all kinds of life-stages as well as all kinds of plants that grow to different heights, is gonna be difficult to maintain each of them under the light at the proper and specific distance each one needs.

if a little too far, the plants won't grow, and too close they will burn. at least in my current experience with LEDs.

peace

Bombadil is correct, Dr.Young. Distance with a Lush light is important. Since you own the Dominator 2x, you want to veg the plants about 4ft away from the light and let the plants grow up to the light until they get to 2ft away from the light. Then keep them 2ft away from then on. The light is easy to raise and lower by the cords.

Did I say all lights are bullshit? I just said most are outdated designs. Black dog for example I don't think has the dimming feature plus their design is freaking old and knocked the hell off like crazy. So don't put words in my mouth. When it comes to LEDs I go off what my eyes tell me and watch growers like oneshotled that has tested all sorts of LEDs off of results of a proven led tester.

Now do I fucking claim to know everything about LEDs not at all but when I see lumigrow and lush lights putting out some fat dense buds I am gonna be more incline to choose one of those that one you can at least turn half the light off or dim it versus a light that is just like the mars without dimming options and just a boring plain design.

Plus these and all my statements are personal opinions of those lights will I knock someone that buys one nope not at all. Who am I to tell someone what to buy nobody.

Have a great day

Mikenite69,
I'm doing a little dance over here only because I want to spill so many beans about our newest model coming out soon. I'd say that if you have the option, stick around to see its release before making up your mind about Lush. Even if just out of curiosity. Also, another good thing about the dimmer switches is that in case of a power outage, if you have to run off of a generator, you can flip ours to operate at 40% and still get light to your plants. Less chance of stress as opposed to no light.

i know what ur saying, hopefully i can go check them out at that show next month an see first hand. there are 2 others that have my interests so ill see if those pan out, i dont want to post on this thread as its lush's thread. once i can pm ill try an send u a message to what my go to's are.

as for results to a 1k that can vary just on grower skills alone, as on average i tend to see only a .5-.6 gpw for the majority of growers, while i know u can hit 1gpw most dont have the skill to tune in everything to that, so idk what results your trying to get comparably.

as for the bd it was just under the par that i got of the lumi, so id be highly confident in saying if u have the skill it can be done 100%. there is going to be some change from hid or whatever to led so always keep that in mind. i dont even consider to have dialed them in them yet.

well see what there new unit does/has spec wise. thats really what ill be looking at, hopefully the price is more realistic to me.

I just wanted to thank you for being considerate on this thread. I noticed the respect you gave me there and I just really appreciate it. I'm a peacekeeper and I try to keep the fires down and that was just cool of you to be thoughtful. So, thanks :)

Oh, one more thing before I get off of here tonight. Lush won't be an exhibitor at that show Zerocool was talking about because we didn't know about it. Been busy here with this new retail store. But, we are the official light of Oaksterdam University; they teach classes with our light. Ask Joey Ereñeta if he's there. He can maybe show you some things about Lush. Funny thing, Henry Rollins does a TV show on H2 called, "10 Things You Don't Know" and his marijuana episode shows him sitting with a lady at Oaksterdam University and in the background you can actually see the grow tent with the Lush Dominator 2xxl glowing purple behind him. Lol. I saw him taping at the High Times Cup in Denver and got a picture with him and he told me about the new TV show. I didn't realize at the time he was taping right then for the show!

Last edited:

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Renae

How about putting your tech stuff together, and telling me how much % wise, your LED would save over the T5s I'm currently using?

Per square foot.
I'm seeing the operational advantages Logistically.

I'm just a personal grower, with plant count constraints here in Colorado.
So square feet are not an issue for me. Just heat and sparks.

However my Piggy Bank needs fattening on occasion. lol

DrFever

Veteran
Bombadil is correct, Dr.Young. Distance with a Lush light is important. Since you own the Dominator 2x, you want to veg the plants about 4ft away from the light and let the plants grow up to the light until they get to 2ft away from the light. Then keep them 2ft away from then on. The light is easy to raise and lower by the cords.

4 feet away ???? you serious i would really like to see par readings at 4 feet hahaha what 300 if your lucky ???

Another thing that i find amusing is how LED companies claim there lights give off little to no heat ?? Bottom line from an engineering perspective, watt for watt LEDs generate as much heat as any other type of lighting and they currently have a lower electrical efficiency (and lower luminous efficacy!) than high intensity discharge (HID) lighting such as high pressure sodium. LEDs will last longer than HID bulbs but there's many more of them to burn out and since LEDs are wired in series in arrays it's possible for the entire lamp to go out if one LED burns out.

then you here LED grow lights are 20 or 30 times better than HPS (some really claim this) but when you really dig down deeper
any company can bluff you into thinking that there charts are dead on etc but to get actual umol readings sure they show you right under the light but as that meter moves outwards or light moves up the greater drop in umol readings occur
Let's also look at photon flux density. A 100 watt LED light can put out lighting levels of roughly 100 umol/meter^2/sec. “umol” is pronounced “micro mole” and if you remember back to your high school chemistry classes the mole is Avogadro's number of 6*10^23. This makes one umol 6*10^17 photons and this unit is used quite often in photo biology. How far will that 100 umol/meter^2/sec of light get you? Well, to put it into perspective, full sunlight is 2000 umol/meter^2/sec (2000 umol per square meter per second), the photo saturation point for many food crops is around 1000 umol/meter^2/sec and most food crops thrive at 500 umol/meter^2/sec especially in flowering. The answer for the 100 watt LED light at an intensity of 500 umol/meter^2/sec is roughly two square feet. The 100 watt LED lamp can definitely grow in a larger area but the rate of photosynthesis will proportionally go down. I'll put my flame suit on now, some people are not going to be happy with this paragraph!

Well wait a second! What about these manufacturers claims about LEDs being 2, 4, 10, 20 (heck, pick your number, they're all over the place!) times more efficient than high pressure sodium lights? Here's the big reality check, if you get nothing else out of this just remember this: there is no peer reviewed research paper backing these claims up. NASA has done extensive research, universities and private contractors working under Small Business Innovative Research contracts have done extensive research, yet not a single paper, not one, backs the claims that LED grow light manufacturers make about their lights and my 18 months in playing with LED grow lights also does not back these claims up. If you are a large grower about to drop thousands of dollars on LEDs please, I urge you, ask the LED grow light manufacturer to refer you to a peer reviewed paper that demonstrates the validity of their claims before making the purchase. If the manufacturer can not give you a link to a peer reviewed research paper then you need to ask why this is. LEDs have been well studied, where's the independent peer reviewed evidence showing how much better they are?

Some LED grow light manufacturers will perhaps show a tray of lettuce and saying look, my 100 watts of LEDs grows as good as 400 watts of high pressure sodium light. Look at the results! This is hardly credible and I've seen flaws in every demonstration shown. Furthermore, in science we have what's called the scientific method and part of the scientific method is independent third party testing. This testing needs to be open and non biased. The testing done by NASA and a few universities clearly shows that 100 watts of LEDs in no ways compares to 400 watts of high pressure sodium. Not even close. In addition to no credible evidence to back up these hyped up claims, you need to watch out for anecdotes and customer testimonies. You should never get anecdotes and testimonies confused with evidence, indeed, anecdotes are the antithesis of science.

DrFever

Veteran
And on closing note The scientific data seems to be incomplete concerning LEDs .. the fact some of the newer led panels are now using white light is kind of ironic LOL
i will get around to buying one, One of these days ( As supplemental lighting ) the existing models seems quite poor with Ridiculous claims
i do not like to waste money / or at least give money to imbeciles who produce low quality goods at inflated prices

when science can agree exactly what frequency/spectrum of light is required so that white lights are not needed in the panels and
the type of lenses 60 90 or 120 degree 1 watt 2 watt or 3 watt etc etc
i have looked at the popular models around SG602, Blackstar 375 mag plus, spectra and some others , none of these make me want to rush out and spend money, varying results on different forums and a lack of pics!!!

And most importantly one too many dubious grow reports from folks on youtube trying to compare them to a 1000 Hid light and growing them in same room ???? hahaha amazing really lol ,,
And who are reps or received hospitality of some kind from the manufactures of some of these lights has not done their credibility any favours
shame there are not more grow reports out there from folk who are more credible or at least "known" Do these lights work of course they do
Lets Face it in real world times LED have been out for over a decade and IMO its going to be another Decade before they can compete with a 1k HPS
Don't think Hortilux or other companies are not spending millions on research to better there product also every year

Would love to see a vegged plant grown under LED @ 36 days from here is one 1k Hortilux superblue

Attachments

• Day36 SuperBlue.jpg
    Day36 SuperBlue.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 10
  • D00035.jpg
    D00035.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 10

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Another decade before LED will compare with a 1k....

There went your last chance at sounding intelligent, or redeeming yourself

So someone using a 435w panel with buds just as big as a 1k isnt impressive to you? When I could easily run 870w, and double or triple a 1k... and cover a 5'5' or a 6'x6', but that isnt impressive?

EDIT... Ohh, and use a 24" room fan to cool it, but that isnt impressive?

Phychotron

Another thing that i find amusing is how LED companies claim there lights give off little to no heat

Infrared projected on every surface needs to have the surface cooled in order to keep the temperature down. with LED you have the heat being stored in a heat sink and shot up the top in the air to be vented off. They do produce heat, however considerably MUCH less to deal with. If you want to say a Watt is a Watt and its all heat, sure, but acknowledge that the heat is in different form. With a larger heat sink it allows a much better heat reduction, to the point they blow cool-warm air only. It is also the reason why HID growers need to have a cooler environment to drive the cooling process on EVERY surface the light hits.

since LEDs are wired in series in arrays it's possible for the entire lamp to go out if one LED burns out.

I cannot stress enough the importance of a fixture being modular for that reason. Otherwise the light is not as sustainable in the future, after warranty period when it breaks.

i have looked at the popular models around SG602, Blackstar 375 mag plus, spectra and some others , none of these make me want to rush out and spend money...

:laughing: You listed a bunch of generic garbage, of course they don't impress you. I wouldn't recommend any of those lights to anyone other than maybe a dorm grow and you'll be out of college (hopefully) by the time it breaks. I've personally used the Blackstar fixture and know how cheap of lighting quality and build quality that it is.

So someone using a 435w panel with buds just as big as a 1k isnt impressive to you? When I could easily run 870w, and double or triple a 1k... and cover a 5'5' or a 6'x6', but that isnt impressive?

Lets assume a 1000w HID covers a 5x5 area. That is 25 sq-ft. Your Lush 435w covers a 9x9 area. That's 9 sq-ft. With that we can see that to cover 25 sq-ft with lights that cover 9 sq-ft we would need 2.78 Lush 435w lights. So, 435 watts * 2.78 lights = 1288 watts. Which is about what the 1000w bulb consumes.

And a 6x6 is not double the size of a 3x3, its FOUR TIMES the size. meaning you'd need four Lush 435w's.

Sure, I'd choose the LED any day, but your math is a bit lacking.

Ohh, and use a 24" room fan to cool it, but that isnt impressive?

Not sure if you've ever seen an LED in a sealed room before, it DOES raise the temperature, it DOES require some sort of exhaust fan. Unless the room is huge and you aren't running very many.

The room fan is in the garden primarily to keep the air around the leaves from becoming stagnant--as they can suck all the CO2 from the area around the leaf and not be able to access it.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Pycho.... a 435w covering a 3'x3', and a 2nd one covering another 3'x3'... that is 6'x6'. Not sure what your reason for being negative, or wrong is, but please. Just cease

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts