What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Fat Blubonic flower

Attachments

• fat blubonic.jpg
    fat blubonic.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 35

DrFever

Veteran
very nice bud shots everyone guess i'll throw a few of my current grow day 32 from flipping to 12 /12 another 26 days to go there going to be real monsters :)) i think:tiphat:

Rhinowreck has been real good to me for several years. I crossed it to chemdawg4 and that is super huge. Sorry no pics of the chem/rhinowreck.
picture.php

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
slh again.. 450g dry from 600w
80 days flower (photos before the harvest)
this is my best friend first grow,not mine:)

Attachments

• IMG_2400.jpg
    IMG_2400.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 33

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Old Time Indiana Bubblegum

Old Time Indiana Bubblegum

shade makers:

Attachments

• IMG_3107.JPG
    IMG_3107.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3110.JPG
    IMG_3110.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3118.JPG
    IMG_3118.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3127.JPG
    IMG_3127.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3128.JPG
    IMG_3128.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 33

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Warlock from Magus Genetics.

View Image

I Love Warlock :)
that looks like a nice chunky pheno. not a super heavy yielder in general but about 1 in 10 is a real chunky short fat indica pheno which is killer and i prefer the indica phenos of the warlock great strain

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Warlock from Magus Genetics.

View Image

I Love Warlock :)
that looks like a nice chunky pheno. not a super heavy yielder in general but about 1 in 10 is a real chunky short fat indica pheno which is killer and i prefer the indica phenos of the warlock great strain

Thanks! I appreciate the kudos. It's a great strain.. watermelon candy smell and a stone that puts a smile on everyone's faces. I thought I had let it go, but I found a plant in my stragglers that was labeled WAR, so I chopped it all up and made clones.. should have it back in my fold within the next 3 months or so..

mgk :woohoo:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Not at all. These are mine ...if you look at so quick's his is photo's are against his leg. These are old photos re posted under this handle from OG. The photo was a POTM winner under the name billbo at OG which is me. I could post under that name in this thread if it wasn't a violation of TOU.....maybe I wll