What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a granddoggypurp
picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Not at all. These are mine ...if you look at so quick's his is photo's are against his leg. These are old photos re posted under this handle from OG. The photo was a POTM winner under the name billbo at OG which is me. I could post under that name in this thread if it wasn't a violation of TOU.....maybe I wll

ok, my bad, looks like those pics soquick used to post. those are some beasts.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
hello icmag....yep those are my photos

soquick/bilibo - where you been at man? can we see some more please sir, what you got going these days? i just also wana know is that ST#3 a rare pheno or is a big one like that easy to find from original SOL ST3 (of course im sure its mainly your conditions being optimal as all your buds seem to be profusely opulent.

10160Maroc_-PB050008_7_.jpg

iLoveTHC

soquick/bilibo - where you been at man? can we see some more please sir, what you got going these days? i just also wana know is that ST#3 a rare pheno or is a big one like that easy to find from original SOL ST3 (of course im sure its mainly your conditions being optimal as all your buds seem to be profusely opulent.

View Image

Nice job.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
:bump::bump:

Bumping this old thread due to the massive amount of excellent pics!

Having a morning toke with coffee and looking for a read...here you go!

First 20 pages are cram packed with nuggetry, just gorgeous plants. Top notch growers!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Ya. Time to get some updated strains on here.

Here's one I topped about 10 times for clones and finally put it out in july. I can't wait to see how she does with a full season under her belt.
Blue Jag
picture.php

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Hardly worth posting..

My screen of green grow style doesn't really do main heads.

Blockhead looks good and a couple of people did well with the st#3. Mine's of Pineapple (sonic)

M

Maquiypa

View Image

Niiiiice picture !! :watchplant::canabis:

Peeeace !

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Looking at ST#3 reports, people speak of total rot-fests and a weak smoke. There wasn't actually a good thing said about it. Impressive as the pics are.

Shame. You can't have everything though. It was a bit too much to ask.

LED chunks, because photo.
OG front, Critical sour rear

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Looking at ST#3 reports, people speak of total rot-fests and a weak smoke. There wasn't actually a good thing said about it. Impressive as the pics are.

Shame. You can't have everything though. It was a bit too much to ask.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79539&pictureid=2098002&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
LED chunks, because photo.
OG front, Critical sour rear

Rot fest yes. Very mild smoke yes. But the most beautiful buds that cured to a fruit candy smell that had no hash in it, just pure sweetness. This was outdoors 2005/6.

bigpeter

These two industrial plants from dinafem were huge yielders, I dont recall actual weights.

picture.php

picture.php

Another industrial plant scrogged gave me well over 1 gram per watt

picture.php

Not the strongest of smokes but I liked it for smoking during the day.

biesel

ATTACH]555091[/ATTACH][IMG]

[IMG][ATTACH]13019359._xfImport[/ATTACH]IMG]

Attachments

• IMG_20201130_091128649~2.jpg
    IMG_20201130_091128649~2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Latest posts