What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

S

slipperywhenwet

Weedbeat just doesn't quit! What a selection you run. What's the deal with that Gruen Hessin,looks stellar.:smoke out:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
picture.php

SWT#3

picture.php

picture.php

all SweetTooth#3

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
OBSC

OBSC

Those swt#3 were grown in 5 gallon containers with:
promix bx
worm castings
compost
blood meal
bone meal
kelp meal
greensand
dolomite lime
watered with plain water all the way thru to harvest.
Under 50w sq ft with co2 at 1100ppm.

Nothing special, simple organic growing...she was just was a big yielder.

joe

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
great shots so far. I am still pheno hunting and do not have anything that yields enough to be featured in here (yet). Now some of my old girls YES lol but the current strains I am sorting through are more for other characteristics that I am looking for to use in future crosses and breeding projects.

Love the shots guys and gals!

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Female Seeds Widowrella surprised me on yield and gets the thumbs up for yield in 8 weeks or less. Very dense and sticky.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
alright.. this has been a fun thread to peruse while sitting here sick as a dog.. thought I'd throw out a few of my lunkers from the past few years. First one is Whiteberry from Paradise seeds. There were 4 of them in a self made drip system. This was my first bonafide grow other than a couple bag seed grows back in the 90s.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rocklock

picture.php

Widowrella from Female Seeds.. I wish this strain was as good as it looks, but it was pretty lackluster in everything other than yield.

picture.php

Pineapple Express from G13

picture.php

Swiss Cheese from Nirvana

picture.php

another Whiteberry

picture.php

an accidental cross between Swiss Cheese and Soma Lavender

picture.php

A Blue Widow that I had to supercrop cuz it was getting too tall..

picture.php

Sensi Star from Paradise

picture.php

Warlock from Magus Genetics.

picture.php

That's the best of my kids from the past few years.. Hope it wasn't too much (I got kinda carried away.. )

mgk :tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
kalishnapple this is my first attempt at this cut but the june 2011 potm winner has it dialled in real good mmm tropical dankness @51 days

picture.php

picture.php

peace

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Those swt#3 were grown in 5 gallon containers with:
promix bx
worm castings
compost
blood meal
bone meal
kelp meal
greensand
dolomite lime
watered with plain water all the way thru to harvest.
Under 50w sq ft with co2 at 1100ppm.

Nothing special, simple organic growing...she was just was a big yielder.

joe

I don't know why but I always thought you used tea's as well. My memory may be falling apart I guess lol. Thanks for the details, always have respected your opinion and skills and always will.:tiphat:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Ya I use ACT teas sometimes might have forgotten it to add it. Your memories are better than mine. Good call