What's new

heath inspired test prototype (aero)

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Awesome stuff FHC! I seen a program on Discovery, it was showing how hawks see in the near ultra violet spectrum, mice give of sent when they run around their tracks in grass but the scent illuminates when viewed in the near UV spectrum so the hawks can easily see which part of the field is active. Amazing stuff.

HGO

Sqydro

what a epic read that was. DHF famrhouse cat and booblehead amoung others have opened my eyes a bit ITT im 100% now considering a set up like this maybe flooded tube heath style, was thinking of goin vert coco stadium but im a DWC head at heart and know it well. watch the vert section building soon. great diy skills and looking dialed now FHC great show mate

Awesome stuff FHC! I seen a program on Discovery, it was showing how hawks see in the near ultra violet spectrum, mice give of sent when they run around their tracks in grass but the scent illuminates when viewed in the near UV spectrum so the hawks can easily see which part of the field is active. Amazing stuff.

HGO

Oh yea man, the world these birds live in is amazing. There eyesight is off the charts. Ive been out with the hawk when hes been up in a soar about 1500-2000ft. I mean specked out so you could barely see him. Then watched as he folds his wings and dives down from that high and nails a mouse out in the middle of a field.

There eyesight is crazy!

what a epic read that was. DHF famrhouse cat and booblehead amoung others have opened my eyes a bit ITT im 100% now considering a set up like this maybe flooded tube heath style, was thinking of goin vert coco stadium but im a DWC head at heart and know it well. watch the vert section building soon. great diy skills and looking dialed now FHC great show mate

Thanks Sqydro. This section has many a good folks to help along the way.
:)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey farmhouse
'
Breathtaking. I want a house to run a vertical grow !!!!

3.5 lbs with 1k is, WOW ! Props !

thanks to all the sharing of knowledge in here. Amazing !

D

DHF

We try ta help without setting limitations , cuz bare bulbs rule and all else drool....and....

Everyone down here knows that the sky`s the limit with optimum environment and proper watts per sq ft.....

Increased plant numbers with less veg time rule the day for production , but runnin big plants with increased vegtime and having plants surrounded by 3 lights or more all the time makes em happy with buncha swollen donkey dick colas ftw in as timely a manner as possible to keep the ball rollin....anyways....

It`s about the bitches and dialin their ass monocropped in smaller dialed flip rooms perpetually...point blank....even with big plants that take longer....but....

Some folks get it....Most don`t....All about choices and paths ....

Peace...DHF.....:ying:.....

Sqydro

whats monocropping? im a uk grower not down with some a the terminology here sorry of its a stupid Q, FHC this grow has come along way from the origional prototype u ran, are u still running the flat aero garden?

and would u make any changes to ur vert now or would u say thats it dialed in now??

all the best, sqydro

Hey farmhouse
'
Breathtaking. I want a house to run a vertical grow !!!!

3.5 lbs with 1k is, WOW ! Props !

thanks to all the sharing of knowledge in here. Amazing !

Not quite there yet, actually im runnin 2 1k's. I know the thread jumps around alot. I originaly thought one was gonna do but after stretch there was no way to cover the full canopy with just one bulb.

whats monocropping? im a uk grower not down with some a the terminology here sorry of its a stupid Q, FHC this grow has come along way from the origional prototype u ran, are u still running the flat aero garden?

and would u make any changes to ur vert now or would u say thats it dialed in now??

all the best, sqydro

Monocroping is growing one strain and maximizing it with canopy management and feed, ta squeeze every last gram out of it possible.

Not runnin a flat garden at the moment. Still workin on the vert setup to get it dialed in and trying to find that magic strain to take me to the promised land. Once that happends i have a room (veg room right now) that im going to do something in. Not sure if its gonna be vert or not. One step at a time.

If i could change anything with the vert setup i would have built my room bigger (its 8x8) and built a couple more walls and ran it as a hexagon instead of a square. And i would make it perpetual with 2 pumps and 2 reservoirs, and harvest one side (3 walls) a month apart. Maybe one day!

:tiphat:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
YEa FHC, i am running perpetual on my stadium. IT is really nice being able to harvest every five weeks instead of every ten. Makes trim time go a lot faster.

KEep it green.

aod

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
I have to say, those are the BEST bucket racks I've seen! I have 2 vertical donuts - 6 plants & 1,200 watts each. If I do a "semi-sog" and tier it (12-32 plants/donut & 1,800 watts each), that's what my racks 'll be - thanks! Those things sure are stable and aren't going anywhere. Just add string for support, training...

YEa FHC, i am running perpetual on my stadium. IT is really nice being able to harvest every five weeks instead of every ten. Makes trim time go a lot faster.

KEep it green.

aod

I hear ya Aod... but it does have its pros and cons. I used to run 3 horizontal aero setups 3 weeks apart in the same room. Looking back i know now that it was hard to make all the girls happy being in the same room in one environment with plants at different stages. Not to mention if you got pests or PM, etc. But ya cant have the sweet without the sour.. right?

D

DHF

Never seen anyone dial a room with plants at all stages of growth perpetually cuz the little uns need as much humidity they can get and the older one`s need as low as possible to prevent airborn pathogens from developing , but hey....

Not tryin to Dis anyone`s setup , especially yours AOD.....I`m just sayin.....

Smaller individual flip rooms with each monocropped bitch in their own lil space so yas can FORCE em into bein all they can be ftw....anyways.....

My 2 cents from all them yrs.....and....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

I have to say, those are the BEST bucket racks I've seen! I have 2 vertical donuts - 6 plants & 1,200 watts each. If I do a "semi-sog" and tier it (12-32 plants/donut & 1,800 watts each), that's what my racks 'll be - thanks! Those things sure are stable and aren't going anywhere. Just add string for support, training...

Thx my friend! and your right i need to add more netting.

5 weeks. I need to get to work in there! Its hard though when the summer is breaking and all i wanna do is party and have fun. :dance013:

The adub wall. dam spears are going everywhere! I keep tying um back and new ones pop out. LOL

001-5.jpg

The green crack. These were the ones that i defoiliated in veg. They are compact and just fat full of crack. Its hard to see in the pic but i think this is the best yet with this strain.

002-5.jpg

and the DT7 wall.
004-4.jpg

Sorry Fred i tried 3 times to upload to the site..it was workin fine the other day. :laughing:

D

DHF

I`ll be strong.....Sniff , Sniff......Where`s Critter when I need him.....

Anyways.....Hope harvey`s double whatchas expect Bro.....

All about dialin da bitches huh ?......

Peace....Freds.....:ying:......

Yes sir! dialege is the key!

I wonder what 60 straw DD"s would yield in there? Guess only time will tell ehh.

Its gonna get interesting in the vert section indeed!

Latest posts

Latest posts