What's new

heath inspired test prototype (aero)

D

DHF

That`s a frosty bitch my buddy....MONOCROP is the word.....build more racks , run different shit and dial their ass in each one ftw....or...

You`ll ALWAYS have plants under or over nourished that kills potential bottomline yields in a multi-strain grow.....but...You know this...

Can`t say much bout your setup that ain`t golden cept the lil things that`ll put yas over the top....Keep dialin Bro....

Waitin for crazy returns from yas once that sweet spot`s found FHC...Awesome job Bro....gonna eat and catch some supper....

Peace...DHF...:ying:.....

Yep..learnin how to tame this beast. The gc buds are extra big on this run thanks to the more then usual trimming and prunin. The corner plants are all in the game this time.

Cant really estimate what the yield will be with the new strains in there..but from the looks of them, i might be in for a surprise.

D

DHF

Love it when things I preach come to fruition and help folks with the bottom line as in the gettin rid of excess foliage to allow the nugs to swell even further......but....

Trial and error rules the day till yas can`t squeeze another gram outta each room , so I`m really impressed with your "Adapt or Perish" attitude to make your bitches be all they can be with the agressive un-needed leaf removal , butchas needta keep hackin till there`s nothin left but the lil sugar leaves stickin out like on your top colas ....

GF`s phone battery`s bout ta die so Holler if I can help....

Peace from da pond.....DHF....:ying:......

DHF hows this for reapin the fruits of the forefathers who mentor us through thick and thin. And

Heres ta all yall! Quervo shots, avocado slices and some rock and roll on the sound system!

Cheers!

just celebratin life... and it makes it easier to appreciate the finer things in life when ya got Bob Marley playin in the sound system.

015-1.jpg

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 12
D

DHF

Life`s good my buddy...headed to the beach house in a couple days ta chill and let the dawg bite waves rollin in as well as....

Get ta watch the GF in her lil outfits....Gonna need oysters......I`ll have my laptop so keep us updated ....

Good luck....DHF....:ying:.....

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
looking great FHC!! whatever those new genetics are they sure are killing it

times sure are tough here in the vert forum... Tequila shots and bong hits, beaches and chicks. it's a hard life but somebody's gotta live it.

You only live once right! might as well live it up. That sounds relax dhf, beach house with the GF and the dog... oysters on the half shell! life is good ehh.

D

DHF

I`ve been lucky enough ta capitalize on other`s misfortunes as far as foreclosures over the yrs by savin my pennies and bein able ta jump when distressed properties came available for cents on the dollar to grow in and justify capital gains for tax purposes before sellin said property after that 1 yr period....because....

You can ONLY remodel and re-sell 1 home per yr without payin capital gains , so it worked out perfectly for me ta grow my ass off for a yr while slowly remodelin and makin the place all purdy with max landscapin and curb appeal when time came to re market it......but....

Many yrs ago when a major hurricane hit , I`d been growin outside for several yrs and had some cash put back so I found a 150' x 150' gulf front lot with a demolished house for $ 100 K and I offered 40....

Took about 3 months but they bit cuz I offered ta pay cash so they could receive full benefits from the insurance and only haveta transfer title to whomever....

Took me 3-4 yrs of cleanin up and buildin back with grow funds , but..... a few yrs ago before the oil spill I was offered 1.6 mil for my lil crib and I turned it down as fast as it was offered cuz money don`t mean as much as it used to when I was younger....

IOW....money`s good and provides freedom`s....but it ain`t everything and .......

NOBODY`S gettin my farm , lakehouse or beach shack cept my boy as it should be...

Family`s everything...DHF....:ying:.....

Last edited:
I hear ya man.. I always soak up the information when you and bobbles and others are talkin about building portfolios etc.. I worked my ass off for 20 years bein self employed in a home service type business (dont want to be specific) Ive had as many as 6 employees and 3 trucks. But i never could save enough to get myself into the real estate game.

And then i started growin. 3 years later after i built my first room. I bought a house , a new car and have a savings account, and the wife and i are lookin to invest in an income property soon. I wish i got in the game earlier. But this can all end in a heartbeat, so its very stressfull. which is why i love TEQUILLA!

D

DHF

Never had the balls ta shit where I eat/grow where I live , but had the carpenter/DIY abilities plus the financin from growin outside the previous almost 15 yrs to find houses with lease to own options and grow my ass off for a yr , then pay off the house and lease another 1.....for many yrs....

After awhile my balls got bigger and I started buyin foreclosures outright , but still followin the 1 yr setup and tear down to keep shit mobile and my paranoia in check down here in Hell......so....

Moral to the story FHC is this....The path to Nirvana is not how fast yas find it , but rather when yas find it....You and wifey are well on your way and I hope I`ve had a hand in helpin...

Anything I can do in the future just holler...

Peace...Freds....:ying:.....

Never had the balls ta shit where I eat/grow where I live , but had the carpenter/DIY abilities plus the financin from growin outside the previous almost 15 yrs to find houses with lease to own options and grow my ass off for a yr , then pay off the house and lease another 1.....for many yrs....

After awhile my balls got bigger and I started buyin foreclosures outright , but still followin the 1 yr setup and tear down to keep shit mobile and my paranoia in check down here in Hell......so....

Moral to the story FHC is this....The path to Nirvana is not how fast yas find it , but rather when yas find it....You and wifey are well on your way and I hope I`ve had a hand in helpin...

Anything I can do in the future just holler...

Peace...Freds....:ying:.....

Happy friday! Just cracked a beer, and got the tequilla ready. And oh yea fred youve been a huge help, along with alot of other members as well. Cheers! This harvest is lookin soo sweet! I just wish i could get better pics.. i will try again tonight. Chop day is tuesday.

Also..

Been readin up on nutrients as i think i may wanna switch here soon.

Botanicare has been epic and the results are great, plants are super healthy all the way to harvest. But.. im tired of seeing those stained roots and the sludge using organic based with beneficials. And cleanup after harvest really sucks.

So i think i might wanna go inorganic. (dead res) to keep things nice and clean.

Im thinking Canna aquas or GH.

Anyone got any recomendations?

D

DHF

GH 3 part with VERY few additives worked for me almost 20 yrs Bro....

Good luck on harvey...Pullin for yas ...

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

catalyte

Veteran
inorganic nutes are better in re-circulating hydro anyway ^ :yes:

way more stable, and cheaper....

i liked GH Maxibloom and epsom salt because it's even smaller,cheaper and simpler than the 3 big bottles when i used it...

I've always known inorganic is better in recirc, but i learned with this and up till now i haven't really had the balls to try something new. But i think its time.

Basicly the main reason i wanna switch to an inorganic line, is to supplement with h2o2 or bleach. My room is gonna be sealed up soon and temps will be higher in the root zone so i need to get proactive with one of those to fight of any problems. Especially with my roots sitting in air at room temperature. And with the sealed room and c02 the room will be around 84.

I would much rather just run how ive been with massive air exchange..but summer is creppin on. And temps will be 98 deg soon.

crap.... I zoned out and forgot to take pics before lights on.

I blame my wife! She keeps pourin Quervo shots.

Time ta go to the local watering hole and see what kind of trouble we can get into.

The plants are down to 250 ppm, but still need ta yellow off a bit, or freds gonna kill me. LOL

D

DHF

Hope ya`ll had a blast by the time yas read this and yeah....Drop them ppm`s as low as possible before chop so they`ll eat their OWN asses up and give yas the topshelf clean end product after a proper dry and cure.....but....

Bro...Don`t tell me you ain`t gonna supplement and dial your environment without major air exchange AND a/c before it gets hot cuz guaranteed.......

Your rootzone`s won`t survive with any consistency without dialed rootzone temps even if you do tryta run a so-called dead rez with synthetic juice.....bet on it....

Sure ....There`s shit yas can add to your feed regimen to stave off rootborn pathogens such as SM-90 that I`ve used from the get that`ll help yas fluctuate toward the danger zone , but there`s no guarantees , and....

In Deep Summer , it`d be better to keep the ambient room temps lower ta keep yer roots from turnin to mush , so tradeoff`s are paramount in insuring there IS a harvey every run from whatever it takes....

Happy Dope Smokin Day Bro....I smell like Pig smoke and all but bout ta fall out from pig protein overdose with all the fixins....

Peace...Freds....:ying:....

Farmhouse, not sure how often your feeding (constantly or every few minutes), but unless you've got a chiller and are feeding *almost* constantly, there is zero chance of having a healthy harvest running high temps with CO2.

Running CO2 (I run in the high 80s) will keep your roots at best in the mid to high 70s (even with a chiller keeping water temps in the high 60s and even keeping your rootzone as insulated as possible) which leaves you zero margin for error running recirculating.

You may be able to bring a healthy crop to harvest, but it's gonna be a constant battle.

I'd recommend supplementing with CO2 at ~500 PPMs and trying to keep your room temps in the mid 70s.

Dealing with rootzone temps was one of the main reasons I went from aero recirculating to DTW coco.

Mornin fred.. ,,, good mornin Tommy,

I love saturday morning wake and bake dont you.
A little slow after last night.. but its a beautiful day and more funs on the way. Rodeos in town, get ta dust off my cowboy hat and boots, and got tickets in the front row right by the gate. YeeHaww.

So yea, the summers a bitch aint it. I need ta stay on top of things for sure. Everything can go tits up in a heartbeat.

I think you guys are absolutely right..i need to keep the room in the 70s. It shouldnt be hard with the mini split. And i insulated the shit out of the room with double insulation, drywall and soundboard. I just need to get up in the attic and lay some insulation above the room. Should be good.

Latest posts

Latest posts