What's new

[[[[ HEADBAND ]]]

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
The best terp profile i had in og's and chem's is tennis ball can funk.
Im searching cut or seeds that give you this pheno.
Last I grew that had that terp profile was chemD x sfv og kush.

Anybody know some seeds or cut that smell like that ?

Flower this cut look very good is it smell like tennis ball can ?

One of my personal breeder cuts of Fourway x Headband (Bloomington cut) has super loud tennis ball funk, mixed within the crude oil, onion, gas and skunky pine.

Last edited:

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
The Corey cut of Stardawg smells like tennis balls/ new sneakers. Lost the cut years ago but she’s a memorable one
I didn't get any tennis ball/new shoe type funk with Corey. To me she was more of the classic chem d/stardawg funk but with very strong gas... the unique thing about Corey's gas (to me at least) was it smelled strongly of propane, kinda like the smell when you fire up a gas grill. Loved that cut, she was well liked around here!

Everyone's sense of smell differs, though.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Loompa’s headband day 54. She smells like a bucket of gas with a bunch of lemons and someone poured in a little pinesol
IMG_1959.jpeg
IMG_1958.jpeg
IMG_1961.jpeg
IMG_1962.jpeg
IMG_1960.jpeg
IMG_1957.jpeg
IMG_1955.jpeg
IMG_1956.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
I've got an itching for more of a pinesol. Might have to look into the pinesoul cut my buddy got.

kro-magnon

Veteran

I know clones won't act exactly the same way in different gardens but it's hard to believe those are the same genetics or something went really wrong

bimblebrains_1

I know clones won't act exactly the same way in different gardens but it's hard to believe those are the same genetics or something went really wrong
Recently I've seen populations of the same clone from different mums in different rooms but sometimes the same room,and the difference can be extreme to say the least,from pop corn nugget tops to big running Kola's, especially with og/cookie type cuts I have seen this,the varying expressions from the tiny nugs in bigcrawdaddys pics to the chunky ones in flower powers,same clone ...I put it down to health of the mums,cloning practices and watering/feeding

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Recently I've seen populations of the same clone from different mums in different rooms but sometimes the same room,and the difference can be extreme to say the least,from pop corn nugget tops to big running Kola's, especially with og/cookie type cuts I have seen this,the varying expressions from the tiny nugs in bigcrawdaddys pics to the chunky ones in flower powers,same clone ...I put it down to health of the mums,cloning practices and watering/feeding
It could be, but personally I don’t see the same plants. I think the leaf shape is a lot different than mine. It’s more slender and narrow, where mine are big, kinda knife like, wider, and jagged. Who knows, his could be an amazing bag seed of the loompa or something but I will say most the pistils on mine and loompa’s are fire red, the calyxes are diffterent, and his colas are like giant spear shaped buds with orange hairs, and mine are way more OG kush like and spiked like loompa has in his pics. His is definitely tall and viney like mine but the buds just don’t seem to stack at all close to my cut, his wayyyyyyy outperforms my cut in terms of yield. Loompa’s cut has a way different structure with how it stacks, straight OG plant structure, I don’t see it ever throwing huge bats. But his cut is beautiful and an awesome frosty beast whatever it may be. I didn’t come here to try to stir the pot, I’m just defending my cut, we bought it from loompa
IMG_2009.png

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
It could be, but personally I don’t see the same plants. I think the leaf shape is a lot different than mine. It’s more slender and narrow, where mine are big, kinda knife like, wider, and jagged. Who knows, his could be an amazing bag seed of the loompa or something but I will say most the pistils on mine and loompa’s are fire red, the calyxes are diffterent, and his colas are like giant spear shaped buds with orange hairs, and mine are way more OG kush like and spiked like loompa has in his pics. His is definitely tall and viney like mine but the buds just don’t seem to stack at all close to my cut, his wayyyyyyy outperforms my cut in terms of yield. Loompa’s cut has a way different structure with how it stacks, straight OG plant structure, I don’t see it ever throwing huge bats. But his cut is beautiful and an awesome frosty beast whatever it may be. I didn’t come here to try to stir the pot, I’m just defending my cut, we bought it from loompa View attachment 18957184
I'd like to taste that, it's not the same as the headband circulating on ICmag that I pass that came thru Chaco around the same time as the ECSD.

you wanna get me a small bag off that I'll let you taste ours and the double og chems... DM me..

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

I'd like to taste that, it's not the same as the headband circulating on ICmag that I pass that came thru Chaco around the same time as the ECSD.

you wanna get me a small bag off that I'll let you taste ours and the double og chems... DM me..
My boy got it direct from the man himself. Not sure what else to say brother. I could find millions of pics that look just like mine but what else do ya want really? They are pics straight from the official loompa farms on IG lol. I’d love to see what cut you are rocking and if it looks any good I’d run it